Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 272 Discussion/273 Predictions

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 272 Discussion/273 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by phio_chan; February 18, 2013 at 09:54 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 272 Spoilers

Last edited by suraj5898; February 18, 2013 at 09:33 AM.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 272 Spoilers

WOW, this battle seems to become more and more interesting. That female wv is also pretty hot

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 272 Discussion/273 Predictions

Everyone's fighting hard~ Whee, whee. I'm always surprised to see how the school and the city survived all of these battles. It happens a lot lately.

Looks like everyone has their own things to deal with. I didn't expect to see Takeo against Yuri, probably not the best choice here, but we'll see. Both are quite experienced fighters. On the other hand Frank as brought to battle again... And the female werewolf, oooh. Interesting battles going around here. But how could the 8th Elder still alive. -__-

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    5th Elder is underestimating Frankenstein in the end. Her transformation isn't as good as I expected but it's still good.

The surprising part is that there are still vehicles remaining for 5th to destroy even though whole city is pretty much destroyed

Still wondering how kids will be saved and will an elder escape this time. Union can't always stay in dark.....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the 8th is damn near dead so if Franken manages to kill lady werewolf I think Zarga is smart enough to know when to run.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdynamite410 View Post
    Well the 8th is damn near dead so if Franken manages to kill lady werewolf I think Zarga is smart enough to know when to run.
    Agreed. Re-reading chapter 271 I realized I was confused who actually wanted to retreat and who wanted to keep on fighting and kill at least Rajak I believe, but either way they may have underestimated the enemies a bit, or just got in the mood of battle just from watching. I still think at the end someone would retreat because I believe they are wiser compared to the not-so-wise elders before them, to organize a better attack. Now that they know their enemies it shouldn't be that hard.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangareader is up, too.

http://www.mangareader.net/noblesse/272

Hm, more fighting on the way. Seems Yuri's the by far strongest of the assassin bunch.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

So anyone else is getting the same feeling of the 5th elder as of Rael. I mean she like Rael thinks a lot of her own power and seems like she is underestimating Franken. Hell she doesn't even know that Franken loves letting himself getting injured severly while fighting.

But at least the elder is wise enough to know that facing Frankenstein requires her full werewolf mode.

Negtive points about this chapter is that there was hardly any comments about the fights going on. Made the chapter kinda short.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyway, I know this is just the beginning but I think Franky is in big trouble. He never met or fought a werewolve, so he just has vague intel about this race. Sure he apparently has unparallaled fight experience but in this very case he can be taken by surprise by the werewolve's abilities.

Why do they keep putting and removing her lipsticks ? It's a crucial matter.

Nothing surprising in the other battle (RK4). Match up totally expected on my side. Kid vs kid, M-21 vs fake M-24, range fighter vs range fighter (but going melee, ha !).
    Last edited by Gats; February 18, 2013 at 01:18 PM.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Why do they keep to put and remove her lipsticks ? It's a crucial matter.
    Yeah, right? I was confused several times "oh, I didn't notice the lipstick" "hey, where'd the lipstick go?" "and it's back on again"
    Maybe she's putting it on during the fight and it gets scraped off by all the dust flying around? So relaxed, the 5th elder is no joke
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad its turning out this way. Its not a guarantee that Frankenstein will win so maybe we'll truly see all of his experience put on display. Zargais definitely looking like the one who will survive. The 5th doesn't seem like she'll run now that shes fighting and the 8th is just useless.

One thing that has seemed odd to me ever since Frankenstein showed up is his attitude towards Zarga. When he found out that the 12th elder was contracted to Roctis he was visibly pissed but he seemed to be more upset about them ganging up on Seira than being face to face with a person who had a hand in his masters disappearance.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems as though Frankenstein has met an opponent amongst the Elders that poses a legitimate threat. Things are getting exciting. Curious to see what the 5th has to offer. I'm also excited about the battle at the school, I'm wondering how much the other members of RK-5 have improved.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

So glad that Frank isn't stoping the ww chick. Hopefully it'll be a hell of a long and hard fight ;_;

I'm guessing the vampire elder can't just stand there, only if they made a deal with Rajak to not do anything, both of them...

ex oriente lux

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast