Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 272 Discussion/273 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 272 Discussion/273 Predictions

More and more I feel that people from the Union's side will escape and report back their findings. Whether it's the 5th or 7th Elder, or Yuri someone will escape and either report back to the other Elders or Crombell. I think Yuri escaping and reporting his findings to Crombell is a given. If the 5th or 7th escape that will cause the story and progression to really pick up the pace. The Union will know that the current Clan Leaders aren't as weak as they initially thought, and that Frankenstein is on Lukedonia's side.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe all 3 elders will survive the fight. 8th is the clear fodder (he'd probably beat Seira but she'd give him a hard fight), but he's being protected by the other 2, and I can't imagine those falling easily.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is a link for any who are interested)

The poll is one of my "Who dies first?" polls between the Lady Werewolf, Siraina, Yuri, or nobody. Ladies and Gentleman, place your bets!
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nivekthemenace's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well it's the fifth elder were talking about here., i think frank's chances are on highest having a draw with her. it would be bad if the 5th elder will be easily defeated. i want to see the elders match up with the clan leaders. just my thoughts.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought Frank has researched about werewolves a bit before? At least he seemed to know a bit about M-21's transformation when Rai awakened M-21 back then. But I agree that they might have been the enemies Frank has been waiting for, LOL~ Not funny if three of them decided to charge together, though; Seira although looks better now still weak due to last battle. At least there's still Rajak. Just please don't let our master comes to surface in anger. T_T

It's just a hunch but the Union leaders probably will not return to their HQ to report. If I remember correctly their purpose to come out was to find the culprits that killed previous elders and deal with them? I bet Yuri will give full details to Crombell. He's the only one that needs to know all, lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I thought Frank has researched about werewolves a bit before? At least he seemed to know a bit about M-21's transformation when Rai awakened M-21 back then. But I agree that they might have been the enemies Frank has been waiting for, LOL~ Not funny if three of them decided to charge together, though; Seira although looks better now still weak due to last battle. At least there's still Rajak. Just please don't let our master comes to surface in anger. T_T

It's just a hunch but the Union leaders probably will not return to their HQ to report. If I remember correctly their purpose to come out was to find the culprits that killed previous elders and deal with them? I bet Yuri will give full details to Crombell. He's the only one that needs to know all, lol.
    all elders need to know and after that crombell may know about rai's identity. because good guys and old clanleder know about rai's real identity no one know about noblesse . originally clanleaders and lord r only one know about noblesse as we see even frank has knowledge about whole noble society but till he meet rai he didnt have any idea who rai is

i have feeling that atlest one elder will go back if not both . both fight r just started so i dont think its not good to pick winner this soon

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha! OMG!
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2