Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Shin Woo and the gang are poisoned! What will the RK-4 do now?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beat the antidote out of Kelvin. Preferably with a rubber hose, a large helping of spite, and no mercy.

3 15.79%
  • Call Frankenstien. And pray to god he didn't turn his phone off.

8 42.11%
  • Wake Raizel. There's no choice.

4 21.05%
  • Chicken Soup. Hey, it's worth a shot!

2 10.53%
  • Other(please post)

2 10.53%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 271 Review

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 271 Review

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Mohsen, you kind of misinterpreted it. Um, as I explained in my second post, it was a comment aimed at Jammin over a subject that we go back and forth about, which we're both in complete disagreement about.. Noblesse is a series where no one good dies (M-24 wasn't actually good), so none of the kids are dying.
    well actually in end of m24's life he has turn good just like m21 and give his life to save kids
    i like kids because they r rai's friends and make noblesse little bit fun . when kids take rai on blind date and when rai go on shooting i like both chapter.
    i dont think kids will die now only good choice who can save them is frank because if rai save them its will cost him life if noble save them they will become not 100% human so only frank can find antidote and kids be kids nothing change or paid big price

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    FrostyMouse: Children are important to the story ... without them, there would be all fight and serious situations and how about Rai? He would feel lonely ...
    Haha, he's just trollin' me.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Jitt, um, that comment was aimed specifically at Jammin who wants Shinwoo to become some superpowered individual (last I checked, eventually becoming the Noblesse) and I heavily disagree, believing that Shinwoo will never amount to anything in Noblesse.
    You think so small Frosty.

Here's how I see the future through the power of my imagination. The coming chapters will have Raizel awakening all the schoolchildren to save them, which is how he saved Tao and Takeo from being poisoned last time, but doesn't have enough strength to do all three. Shin Woo gains consciousness long enough to tell Raizel to do the others (underscoring his awesomeness). After he does so Raizel comes to a decision and grants Shin Woo the equivalent of his Soul Weapon to saves his friends life and costing him his own.

After this Shin Woo is all hulked up an goes out to see if he can help Takeo and M-21 who are probably getting there asses handed to them by Yuri. He kicks Yuri's head off right off his body and then heads off to see why the city is fire. There he beats down Sirania and the Lady Werewolf falls madly in love with him. Starting up a classic vampire/werewolf love triangle between Seira, Shin Woo, and her.

Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    I agree with FrostyMouse. I hope that at least one of the kids die so that Rai would be pissed off. I mean imagine it. At the time the Union are the Hunters and Rai and co. are the ones being hunted. But as soon as Rai decides to annhilate the Union cause they killed one of the kids then Rai will be the hunter (The Judge (Rai) and His Hangman (Franken) and the Union will find themselves as the ones being hunted.

And like I predicted Rajak's fighting style is a concern for any enemy. So whoever he is going to face will have a hard time. Especially now that Franken confirmed that Rajak made up for his incomplete SW with his speed and skills.
    Yeah, that's true about Rajak. It would be a pain to fight somebody under the constant fear of getting backstabbed. Though the Lady Werewolf seemed confident she could get him, so I guess we'll see.
    Last edited by Jammin; February 12, 2013 at 10:10 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Haha, he's just trollin' me.

You think so small Frosty.

Here's how I see the future through the power of my imagination. The coming chapters will have Raizel awakening all the schoolchildren to save them, which is how he saved Tao and Takeo from being poisoned last time, but doesn't have enough strength to do all three. Shin Woo gains consciousness long enough to tell Raizel to do the others (underscoring his awesomeness). After he does so Raizel comes to a decision and grants Shin Woo the equivalent of his Soul Weapon to saves his friends life and costing him his own.

After this Shin Woo is all hulked up an goes out to see if he can help Takeo and M-21 who are probably getting there asses handed to them by Yuri. He kicks Yuri's head off right off his body and then heads off to see why the city is fire. There he beats down Sirania and the Lady Werewolf falls madly in love with him. Starting up a classic vampire/werewolf love triangle between Seira, Shin Woo, and her.

Any questions?

Yeah, that's true about Rajak. It would be a pain to fight somebody under the constant fear of getting backstabbed. Though the Lady Werewolf seemed confident she could get him, so I guess we'll see.
    Come now, Jammin. Surely, that is but *one* scenario you have for Shin Woo to power up!
    I wouldn't mind him being able to fight, but would prefer Rai stay alive.

In regards to Rajak, it was mentioned that maybe he'll complete his soul weapon now... but I don't think he ever will, since his brother has the other part. I think his father left him only half because he knew Rajak's skill would make up for the missing part.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love Franky, he's so evil to the bad guys. Anybody want to bet on how many of these elders get eaten by his spear?

My first impression, before ever seeing the poll question, was that Franky can't be in two places at once. I then saw the question and thought the first option was good, so I picked it... Then said to myself, "How can they trust ANY antidote that Kelvin supplies?". Now I'm leaning to the Rai option, although I think he will wake up on his own.

I am wondering though what happened to Regis? He wouldn't be much help verses the Elders but would be helpful vs Kelvin and Marc. Yuri is another matter though. Maybe Franky can be in 3 places at once?
    Last edited by Wowzers; February 12, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jammin, thank you for another awesome review! The current poll is one of the most interesting poll so far....

I tend to think a new character (preferably a new werewolf/ or some random noble) will save Children. The childrens are too important in the story, they at the least holds same importance as clan leaders, though they don't get much of screen space. Rai's desire for an ordinary life is one of the main focus in the story, and the childrens are the elements for that part. I would be disappointed if childrens power-up...

Yuri would be surprised when he sees Takeo alive. For him, Takeo and Tao were as good as dead when he saw them last and the lab was destroyed.
    I guess we can expect Yuri getting some spanking by Crombell when he sees the data is fake. Yuri is my favourite villain though >.<

The probability of M-21 awakening is increasing by every chapter. The revealition of M-24's real identity in near future and the crisis they are suffering would probably awaken him. Rai said awakening once again rests on his will......

8th Elder dying wasn't really surprising but I loved the way how it was executed! Authors really know how to make a predictable fight interesting! I guess the real fight would start in next two chapters. There are like 7-8 chapters remaining before this arc reaches its end.

Hoping Rai doesn't wakes up as that would be really interesting and it would make his entry in the next arc much more cooler.

For those who didn't read EGS release~
    Spoiler show

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    well actually in end of m24's life he has turn good just like m21 and give his life to save kids
    i like kids because they r rai's friends and make noblesse little bit fun . when kids take rai on blind date and when rai go on shooting i like both chapter.
    i dont think kids will die now only good choice who can save them is frank because if rai save them its will cost him life if noble save them they will become not 100% human so only frank can find antidote and kids be kids nothing change or paid big price
    I suppose that would be consistent with the circumstances of M-24's death wouldn't it? It would be interesting if some residual memories caused Mark to intervene somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    Come now, Jammin. Surely, that is but *one* scenario you have for Shin Woo to power up!
    I wouldn't mind him being able to fight, but would prefer Rai stay alive.

In regards to Rajak, it was mentioned that maybe he'll complete his soul weapon now... but I don't think he ever will, since his brother has the other part. I think his father left him only half because he knew Rajak's skill would make up for the missing part.
    I admit I may have one or two(dozen) more scenarios in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    Gotta love Franky, he's so evil to the bad guys. Anybody want to bet on how many of these elders get eaten by his spear?

My first impression, before ever seeing the poll question, was that Franky can't be in two places at once. I then saw the question and thought the first option was good, so I picked it... Then said to myself, "How can they trust ANY antidote that Kelvin supplies?". Now I'm leaning to the Rai option, although I think he will wake up on his own.
    A good point, anybody who is pals with Yuri shouldn't be trusted as far as you could throw them and whatever contient they happen to be standing on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    I am wondering though what happened to Regis? He wouldn't be much help verses the Elders but would be helpful vs Kelvin and Marc. Yuri is another matter though. Maybe Franky can be in 3 places at once?
    He's stuck carrying the the highschoolers as soon as they are squared away he should be right back in the frey; presuming the poison doesn't complicate that too much.

How much help he will be able to provide probably a lot on how strong Yuri is. If we are overrating Yuri maybe Regis I think he might have a decent chance especially if he can get up close. Yuri seems to be a ranged guy and I don't recall ever seeing him take direct hits so he could be a bit of a glass cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Jammin, thank you for another awesome review! The current poll is one of the most interesting poll so far....

I tend to think a new character (preferably a new werewolf/ or some random noble) will save Children. The childrens are too important in the story, they at the least holds same importance as clan leaders, though they don't get much of screen space. Rai's desire for an ordinary life is one of the main focus in the story, and the childrens are the elements for that part. I would be disappointed if childrens power-up...

Yuri would be surprised when he sees Takeo alive. For him, Takeo and Tao were as good as dead when he saw them last and the lab was destroyed.
    I guess we can expect Yuri getting some spanking by Crombell when he sees the data is fake. Yuri is my favourite villain though >.<

The probability of M-21 awakening is increasing by every chapter. The revealition of M-24's real identity in near future and the crisis they are suffering would probably awaken him. Rai said awakening once again rests on his will......

8th Elder dying wasn't really surprising but I loved the way how it was executed! Authors really know how to make a predictable fight interesting! I guess the real fight would start in next two chapters. There are like 7-8 chapters remaining before this arc reaches its end.

Hoping Rai doesn't wakes up as that would be really interesting and it would make his entry in the next arc much more cooler.

For those who didn't read EGS release~
    Spoiler show
    New characters is a really a good idea, I didn't think of that.
    Last edited by Jammin; February 12, 2013 at 06:03 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I am for Shinwoo powering up, since he's got the potential to go beyond human limits and be awesome afterwards (or else, it's a waste of his potential not to), but I find it hard to imagine him (or anyone else) becoming the next Noblesse.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted other. I think its possible that the KSA doctor might be some help. Even if he doesn't cure them he might be able to keep them from dying. I'm not sure how viable an option this is considering the fact that WWIII is going on in their backyard but its a possibility. Maybe this leads to Shinwoos recruitment into the F(ranken)SA. Since he pretty much runs that organization now I doubt he would mind.

If Rai awakened the trio and Gejutel offered them power could it be possible for another clan leader (Rajak or Seira) to do the same since they're just regular humans.
    Last edited by Blackdynamite410; February 13, 2013 at 05:14 AM.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2