Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Share your dream thread!!

Fruits Punch Samurai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted BBB Banana's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Share your dream thread!!

Dreaming of Sasuke is one of the worst nightmares I could have

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Akiyama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This happened over the summer break from university. The dream begins normal, I'm attending all my classes like a good student. But then I start skipping and failing tests. I'm making really horrible grades and I had to drop out of college. I was extremely happy when I woke up knowing everything was fake, sorta wanted to cry, it was a nightmare.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Queenofmuffins's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a very scary dream last night. :/
    I dreamt another kitty sheared the top of my kitty's head off (kinda like sylar! o_O) and attack it's brain... I grabbed it and tried to convince my family to take me to the Vet but they just told me it'd be fine with some sticky tape. She died in my arms.

...My dream family suck. XD

Come by and ask me questions!
    ~Ask me thread~

5. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member steelwingcrash1's Avatar
    A place where KHR is number one - in my heart and mind!
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I dreamed a blissful dream last night. School year finally ended and my clearance as a teacher was already complete. I planned to go out of the city and travel, but unfortunately I woke up.

Still, it was a nice dream that makes me remember that everything will fall right into their proper places. Everything will be all right. xD

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember I had a dream where I was in a tube station standing in line for the train to arrive and everytime one would come and stop...I would see the same people coming off and going on.

I remember another dream where I kept walking in this endless garden...just walking...and walking.

Some dreams, you just...

News Writer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Asahina's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I remembered a dream were I was in a some hotel building and I kicked a grown lady (that I hated) in the face, out of reflex, and then as I was running away from the victim, her gangster-buddies started chasing after me.

As kept on running, and when I had reached the outside of the building, everything was a surprise to me. The world was futuristic and it was raining. My only assumption was that I was in the future. I ran until I reached a dead end. The lady I kicked was slowly approaching me with her gangster-girls. She was wickedly smiling at me, holding onto some electric stick of some kind. She called me a bitch.

I don't get angry easily, especially when I'm at fault. But for some weird reason, I got really pissed. I made an angry face, lifted my fingers in front of them and said, "bring it on, you weak-minded fools". They started yelling in anger and ran towards me.

I looked up at the gray sky, closed my eyes and started to jump. When I did, I realized that my feet hasn't touched the ground at the time it should have. I opened my eyes and saw that I was floating in the air. I felt this power circling me. I was struck by lightening but nothing happened. I went back down to the female gangsters and beat the living hell out them.

Just as I was finished beating up those girls, a man in white with silver glasses magically appeared in front me. I tried attacking him but my punches phased through his body - like he was some kind of ghost. He confidently brought his mouth towards my ear and whispered two words to me, "Wake Up".

I woke up from my dream, and after I yawned, my first question was, "Men in white?" And that was my dream.

|| AnimanGa News: 11/13-11/18 || .GIF Thread || Genius - Choice? ||

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yukilove21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets see... A Few nights ago I had my first dream in a while....
    I was in the car with my dad and Robin Williams. (You know, Genie from Aladdin.) My two cats were also in the car, but they both jumped out of the window, and the grey one was fine, but my dad ran over the white one... And I was crying. Then we went to a hotel, and the cast of Glee was their, and I woke up after that. My dreams are weird... My sister has had weirder, though.

Current obsessions: One Piece and D.Gray-man.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member indieRokker's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a dream joker was throwing spears in the air whilst I was atop a ladder. Two dudes were beside me and they got hit right on the head with the spears then Joker started throwing flame throwers.

Nice dream.

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I once had a dream that I had a flying motorcycle and it was intensely wonderful.

Turned out that in the same dream nightmare, I was pregnant.

So sad that it went sour in the end.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a strange dream last night, I don't remember a lot of it, but I remember those strange things... I was being with my first boyfriend somewhere random and I had this vision of a girl talking to another one about searching for me. And from that I knew that her body was mine and my voice was hers. And I don't know why I had an association with Vampire Diaries in my mind. I've just seen one episode though. And then suddenly we're in a bar which is like a hotel, I don't even know if that kind of thing exists. xD A bar that was actually not a bar, but a hotel. And we went to a room and soon after that two or three bartenders came for us. Yes, it is just like it sounds. >< So we ran away. And I was running away from that girl in my vision. My memories of the whole thing are kinda messed up. So I managed to run away and hid in a building that was actually where my previous apartament was. Then there were two animals, cat and dog I think, which wanted to go in because suddenly it was raining. And I let them in. After that a woman was going to come inside the building and I had to move a baby carriage, because she wasn't able to get inside. Like it was blocking her way. And that's the last thing I remember.

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Dream/Dream journal thread

A place to post your dreams and perhaps analyse the meaning of them.

Spoiler show

Any thoughts on my dreams? And if you got any dreams please post em here.

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dream/Dream journal thread

I had I dream I met Joseph Gordon-Levitt. It's the first time I've had a dream with a celebrity in it. xD He's one of my favorite actors.

It was something like him being here because they're shooting a movie. The first thing I remember from the dream is that I had a glance of him and wanted to get close, but also noticed that a girl younger than me was fangirling around him, shouting his name. xD So I got close and greeted him or something, and I remember I wanted to take a picture with him, I don't remember what happened after that, but the next thing I remember is I was at the shooting, the director was there and I even had a talk with him, which I don't remember... Also, in my dream, Joseph was 5 cm shorter than me or something, a noticable difference, even though he's actually supposed to be around my height. xD And I had this feeling of how it doesn't matter if it's him, like we could ever be a couple. xD But for some reason, he was around me, and we even had a dinner with my family. I also knew I had my boyfriend in the dream. xD I guess that was my guilty consience. And the end of the dream was something like him going back to the shooting, and at some point I realized he had forgotten his phone, so I went to look for it, because that'd be a chance to see him again.

I'm such a hopeless romantic. xD

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Today I dreamed that I was going to bed, there was some anticipation to it, since I was pretty tired. I was about to start dreaming on the dream... but then may alarm clock woke me up in reality.
    I wake up very pissed, cuz I was feeling anxious about the dream in the dream. I was so pissed that I tried to go back to sleep and dream again, skipping class in the process.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerous's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Well yesterday I dream my neighbor had an high-tech armor and he let me use it so I put it on and decided to do the lawn with laser vision afterwords T.I. came over (Very random even for this crazy dream) and I noticed he was eyeballing our stuff so I made sure he didn't take anything. Later we got to talking and noticed I could use the suit to help the world about 2 mins later my family arrived which led to awakening (I think it was the doorbell).

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

My dreams are getting weirder and weirder. Yesterday I basically dreamed that I was wearing make-up (I don't usually wear make-up, but occasionally I put on some eyeliner and/or lipgloss). I looked myself in some mirror and I saw I was wearing black eyeliner on both eyelids of each eye and somehow I was intrigued by that for some reason. xD And recently I had the same dream, but I was wearing dark blue eyeliner on top eyelid and black one on the bottom.

I mostly have dreams of people and places and they're very random, and usually it's just something concerning my everyday life. But this I don't get.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast