Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: What you like the most about this chapter?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashi and Madz as kids... Awwww!

30 12.00%
  • Kyuubi's Mazinger suit

29 11.60%
  • Hashirama's Sennin Mode

85 34.00%
  • Madara's spinning Bijuudama

5 2.00%
  • Hashirama's Shinsuusenju

83 33.20%
  • Flashback inception

18 7.20%
New Reply
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 621 Discussion / 622 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 621 Discussion / 622 Predictions

If this battle is this intense between Madara and Hashirama, I can only imagine what the battle will be like between Sasuke and Naruto later on. Nice chapter this week, Kishimoto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

What Hashirama summoned (Statue with a lots of hands) did he use that to attack or that was just a shield ??

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Kabuto mentioned 3 sacred places, one for frogs, one for snakes, and the humid bone forest, almost surely for slugs.
    Hashirama's Sage Mode can be the Slug's, that would explain Tsunade's affinity with them
    Yea, the humid bone forest if I remember right - but either way Hashirama has a natural affinity with his Mokuton, I'd just love to see Naruto and Hashirama together.. wonder how Narutos mokuton changing abilities would work with Hashirama

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pijo View Post
    Am I the only one who hates fight chapters in the manga? They don't really work, it's just a jumbled mess that takes a few reads to understand what's going on.
    Well, I guess I'm glad it's in there for when the anime catches up.
    Hashirama and Madara are clearly going to have a Naruto and Sasuke vibe, which I enjoy. Backs up my idea that Sasuke wanted Minato summoned so he could ask about Naruto. It seems the only thing Mintao would know about, that Sasuke would be interested in. That or the Uchiha's involvement in the Kyuubi attack.
    Probably...the fight scenes are pretty clear and they as always they are very detailed...Kishi draws pretty good fight scenes IMO

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not big of fan of Orochimaru but even the idea of him taking Hashirama's technique seems lame ... god I wish Kishi had stopped doing this he is ruining every single character ... no character is original anymore ... Sage modes, rasengans, this thousand hands technique, rashomou ... kishis had gone dry so he is stealing other characters jutsus and is implementing them to Hashirama and thus making every other characters pretty much knockoffs
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pijo's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Probably...the fight scenes are pretty clear and they as always they are very detailed...Kishi draws pretty good fight scenes IMO
    They're clearly that One Piece fight scenes (The biggest reason I dropped One Piece was thanks to the confused fight scenes), but I still don't think they translate well to the page.
    Still, it's a shonen. There's going to be chapters dedicated to fights I guess. It should look amazing when the anime catches up.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So Hashirama used the sage mode? Nice,though I wasn't sure of it being a sage mode,in the first place. Yet,we may manage to see him training in the Shikkotsu forest,to achieve that very sage mode...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nivekthemenace View Post
    the flashback of their childhood is a bit odd for me. not reallt what i have in mind about the flashback. and there i thought Shodai Hokage picks only the important parts to tell sasuke.
    This flashback will show Sasuke how he and Naruto are just his generations Madara and Hashirama - I'm just hoping that Kishi dont use the lame "I'm killing Naruto, not you Madara!" plotline.

Also... don't be surprised if we see Sasuke want a heart to heart with Madara.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nivekthemenace's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

just my thoughts when i saw shodai's summoning of the thousand hand buddha. it connected to netero.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Yeah, when they were referred to as "best friends" for the first time, I was like

That would make sense, but that colossal thing doesn't look like a slug.
    To be fair, it doesn't look like anything we have seen, but if I had to pick up a resembling figure, it would be Gedo Mazou, I guess.
    Yeah well, Sasuke pretty much said as much during the fight against Gaara, but he's a tsundere so he'll never come clean

That thing is a Mokuton jutsu, Sennin mode can be seen by those markings in the face.
    The base powers seems to be the same, although slightly different:
    -The frog one seems more battle oriented
    -The snake one seems more sensing oriented
    -Maybe the slug one, considering slugs ( apparent ) healing powers and Hashirama's own would allow Hashi a giant stamina and regeneration boost

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see what would hashirama think about QB being good now.

So a swords/weapons fight vs. QB changes:

http://orochimaru09.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/b1.jpg

into this:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/621/14

I'm pretty sure the only reason we're seeing this is because Kishi went overboard with Madara's power. I'm missing the old simple times when you could fight using taijutsu and be happy....and now...QB with sussano armor and this Budda thig.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

And all of a sudden the Sage Mode shown by Naruto, and even the one shown by Kabuto look.. pretty lame
    It looks like my guess (Hashirama's Mokuton > Madara's Mokuton) was a massive understatement of the difference between.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post
    Yea, the humid bone forest if I remember right - but either way Hashirama has a natural affinity with his Mokuton, I'd just love to see Naruto and Hashirama together.. wonder how Narutos mokuton changing abilities would work with Hashirama
    Me too.
    It just shows how Sage Mode can be decisive, a Naruto developing it would've been beastly imo

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Yeah, when they were referred to as "best friends" for the first time, I was like

That would make sense, but that colossal thing doesn't look like a slug.
    To be fair, it doesn't look like anything we have seen, but if I had to pick up a resembling figure, it would be Gedo Mazou, I guess.
    You know what? I think hashirama's summon is more stronger than the GM or juubi. The GM/juubi has 10 tails ( but it's kinda ooks like a hands), while hashirama's summons had a thousand hands. So the outcome is pretty obvious. Ten tails vs thousand hands? Damn, lets do the math and we have a clear answer.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    So Hashirama used the sage mode? Nice,though I wasn't sure of it being a sage mode,in the first place. Yet,we may manage to see him training in the Shikkotsu forest,to achieve that very sage mode...
    I hate it ... Naruto has the lamest sage mode of them all ... he needs to be still to achieve it ... Kabuto who knows what and Hashirama just closes his eyes ... also Kishis is inconsistent ... when Naruto broke out of Irukas immobile seal he came into the sage mode in a second when he fougt raikage it took him 5 years .. gosh
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

New Reply
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast