Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: What you like the most about this chapter?

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashi and Madz as kids... Awwww!

30 12.00%
  • Kyuubi's Mazinger suit

29 11.60%
  • Hashirama's Sennin Mode

85 34.00%
  • Madara's spinning Bijuudama

5 2.00%
  • Hashirama's Shinsuusenju

83 33.20%
  • Flashback inception

18 7.20%
New Reply
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 621 Discussion / 622 Predictions

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 621 Discussion / 622 Predictions

Hiruzen's Tragic Tale Part 5
    The new generation will never surpass the old

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

2. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 11 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol. Everyone is clowning Hiruzen, but Hiruzen had already long begun his downslide the first time we saw him. Everything we've seen of Hashirama was in his prime. We haven't seen Hiruzen in his prime. Even at his old age, he was said to be the strongest current kage of the 5 nations. Also, being one of the three people called 'God of Shinboi', he had to have been ridiculous for his generation at the very least. That includes some of the past kages from other villages (2nd, 3rd, 4th). i think people will be very surprised when we finally get to see his ful capabilities. Not sure how Kishi will depict him with respet to Hashirama, but I'm sure everyone wil cease with the jokes. Especially considering we never saw anything that great from him or any hokage early in manga.

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Hiruzen was hokage when some of the other villages had their first hokage.
    Last edited by toussaintac; February 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to say - this Twitter/FB news thing has ruined mangahelpers for me. It's a giant box that glides right down the middle of the thread so I can barely read what people have to say.

But what a great chapter. THIS is what I've been waiting a few years for. What happened at the VoTE. Been saying it forever, but everything about that fight had huge ramifications. Why did the fight evne happen? I never fully bought Tobi's lame explanation. Now, I think it's becoming clearer than ever. Wait for it... wait for it...

Izuna.

It was one thing to lose the clan's backing, another thing to not be chosen leader vs. your greatest rival. But when Izuna died, that caused Madara to attack. And Madara probably blamed Hashirama. It's similar, yet not similar, to Obito attacking Minato. I think Obit oblamed Minato more than anyone for what happened to Rin. A difference though is that FINALLY, it's been somewhat confirmed that they actually were friends. Whether or not it's the same BS kind of thing like Naruto and Sasuke had is another story. But it was great seeing them as little kids. The cycle just continued in it's purest form to Naruto and Sasuke. Even Hiruzen and Danzou in some ways.

Once again... Mangastream takes creative liberties with language. Though some parts are better than the regular translation.

Still not completely writing off that Mito may not have played a part at some point. But Hashirama and Madara... it's cool to finally get confirmation that they weren't just out and out adversaries at every single turn of their life. The next chapter I'm looking forward to even more than the last. AND... how badass was Hashirama's sage mode jutsu? Final Susano'O was one thing, but that beast he came up with mixed with Mokuton... it seems like the very essence of 'life energy'.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    lol. Everyone is clowning Hiruzen, but Hiruzen had already long begun his downslide the first time we saw him. Everything we've seen of Hashirama was in his prime. We haven't seen Hiruzen in his prime. Even at his old age, he was said to be the strongest current kage of the 5 nations. Also, being one of the three people called 'God of Shinboi', he had to have been ridiculous for his generation at the very least. That includes some of the past kages from other villages (2nd, 3rd, 4th). i think people will be very surprised when we finally get to see his ful capabilities. Not sure how Kishi will depict him with respet to Hashirama, but I'm sure everyone wil cease with the jokes. Especially considering we never saw anything that great from him or any hokage early in manga.
    Its all in good fun, I'm sure that Kishi will hype the Hokages, all of them, if they are going to fight

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    I have to say - this Twitter/FB news thing has ruined mangahelpers for me. It's a giant box that glides right down the middle of the thread so I can barely read what people have to say.
    You can set it off, go to Settings->General settings, scroll the page down until you reach "Social Media integration", there you can turn it off

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the flashback when they were young came at the wrong time..I was quite eager to see the outcome of that clash..I think that madara will be ko-ed after that clash and lose the battle and so I guess the outcome would show madara on the ground unconcious and hashirama standing as the victor and that scene will come after the end of the flashback...but I thought something interesting was the throwing stone part..I feel that kishi is trying to show us that hashirama is always one step ahead of madara..like in this case he threw the stone to the other side first..so I can roughly predict that throughout their growing years no matter how hard madara trains, hashirama is still be better than him...until the point where madara couldn't take it anymore he challenge hashirama to the final fight to death..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member flameorigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    I didn't like the fact that Hashi and Madara were friends. It parallels Naruto and Sasuke way to much and ruins the experience for me. Would have much preferred they met on the battlefield as rivals then as friends. Too much friendship crap is being spewed in this manga and it takes away from the experience. In fact these two are almost exactly like Naruto and Sasuke its not even funny.

Also, can we just get on with Hokages going to the battlefield instead of this flashback? Yes we get it, Hashirama and Madara were beasts who were on a another level but do we have to do this for another two more possible chapters? To top it all off we have to see these two as children in typical Naruto flashback fashion......smh
    There IS a difference though. Seems like in this friendship Hashi was the 'genius' talented one. Obito and Naruto and Madara were all the same in their parallels while Kakashi, Sas and Hashi were the 'geniuses'. I wonder how Sasuke can garner his anger to fight on - maybe realizing he has nothing left.

I hope Oro doesn't become fodder this time and/or does a stupid move to try to take over Sas' body again.
    Writer or Adventurer? Check. http://www.writerzweb.com

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member GyoMasta's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    I saw the chapter, and my first impression is WOWWW. Well from what I saw, I get my answer for everything so far with some prediction.

1. On Madara power and Hashimara!

Well, you certainly saw my thread on Madara vs Hashimara. This chapter confirmed at least the baseline of my thoughts - that is Madara was able to become a legend because Hashimara never wanted to kill him in the first place. This become even clear when Madara himself said, "Hashi, can you see how much I have changed from our last battle". Yeah, I always said Madara was weaker than Hashimara, and it is confirmed.

Clearly, Hashimara is a beast even maybe beastly than the Juubi when he goes in SM. This answer my other question - that is he gave the Kyuubi to his wife and share the other beasts with countries because he could kick anyone else's ass. I would like to see how he died though - maybe a poison or a seal.

2. Madara's Susanoo and Kyuubi!

I have always wondered why Madara was obssessed about obtaining Kyuubi. In one of the discussion, I claimed that current edo Madara cannot do anything aginst Naruto because his Susanoo is mindless and cannot move freely as Kyuubi can. This chapter give me more confidence in my claim. I also claimed that Madara cannot obtain perfect Susanoo with his own chakra, and that edo Madara reached the perfect Susanoo because of Hashimara fused with him. Well, this chapter proved this claim.

While some fanboys are only seeing a Susanoo attached to Kurama, I suggest that you they try to see why. First, Susanoo attached to Kurama could be seen as protecting Kyuubi, but this is not all. With Madara's genjutsu, he can force Kyuubi into feeding his chakra to Susanoo as well. This lead to a new beast of PS+Kurama. This one as brain and more techiniques.

However, an Uchiha is an Uchiha. This new beast is not free and can only use raw power rather than strategy. That is why edo Madara wants to become Jinchuriki to take full advantage of the beast power.

1. Senju Hashimara!

In some forum, and even here I am always treated to try to sound too smart, and also I am always said to be stupid because my argument are most of the time out of people expectations. One of my question that is unanswered was this:

When Naruto was signing the toad's scroll, there was more than two signature before him. Whose signature were there?

Well, my guess were Minato, Jiraya, then Hashimara and/or younger son and/or SO6P.

Now, we know Hashimara is a sage, which naturally fits him at this stage. Now let make a parallel with Naruto.

Naruto could go in perfect time-limited SM. Now, he has Kyuubi chakra and his own body grown with a perfect chakra control. My prediction is that Naruto's next SM will be beast just as Hashimara's.

What's next?

Well, I guess we will see more of the fight between Hashi and Madara. However, I would love to think the next level of Sasuke and Naruto.
    This is were the manga will become very interesting.

I can see many facts and ways for Naruto to surpass Hashimara. Only the how will be interesting. The unknow is how Sasuke will stand against Naruto.
    Concernign you 2nd point, about Madara's Susano'o and Kyuubi: you say that as you suspected, Madara can't use full/perfect Susano'o without Hashirama's cells and that this chapter proved. False.

One can see that Madara used 2 levels of Susano'o so far in the fight against Hashirama and those are the two alst he used against the Gokage, including perfect Susano'o which he warped around Kyuubi's body for both physical protection and defense against Hashirama'a Mokuton-based bijuu-control powers.

Giant fish-like Susano'o past and prensent:

Present:
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Past:
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Yamabushi-faced Sausano'o with fancy arm-wings and shoulder armor:

Present:
    Spoiler show

Past:
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Madara's claim:
    Spoiler show

We can see that Madara used the fish-like complete Susano'o for front defense against Hashirama's bijuudama counter-attack an then he warped Kyuubi with the perfect Yamabushi-type Susano'o to protect Kyuubi from Hashirama's mokuton and increase the firepower. We can see the arm-wings covering the whole body of Kurama the conventional armwings are also there with the shoulder armor/plate, and we can also see the 2 tachi or katanas and the second type of tengu yamabushi mask both only appearing with the full perfect Susano'o . Madara just warped the shape so that the bijuu's body could be fully covered with the protective wings.
    And then what Madara said confirms that he could use that shape/level of Susano'o before. So he doesn't need Hashirama's flesh for it, the cells just made him stronger, able to use Mokuton and activated Rinnegan.

For the 3rd part of your post: just to make sure I'm not misunderstanding you: are implying that Hashirama's signature could be one of those on the Toad Kuchiyose Scrool? Or are you just making a parallel between Hashirama and what Naruto could achieve?

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/79184649/15 thanks to the sage mode,Hashirama could created such a monster,which makes the fox(covered by susanoo armor) as small as a cat. Its be cool if that thing were about to fight against the jubi!!!
    that buddah thingy may have been something those blessed with the sage's body inherited.

maybe it originally belonged to the sage, and if its size is any indication, it may have been constructed or invoked to combat something considerably larger than the fox, say, the ten tails.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post

EDIT: Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Hiruzen was hokage when some of the other villages had their first hokage.
    That's constantly the excuse that people have to use though. "Hiruzen wasn't in his prime." That gets extremely old and tired after a while. Especially when there's literally nothing to rely on other than hearsay, and hype. Back in the day, it was easy to back the old man. Due to the fact that you could say, "even in his old age, he managed to defeat both of his predecessors." Look at Hahirama on his own now and try relying on that statement. Christ knows what broken space time hell technique Tobirama has up his sleeve. And we are supposed to believe, realistically, barring some out the butt Kubikiribōchō like sudden ability that Hiruzen could legitimately take both of these monsters on his own? I am not buying that.

The entire hype about him being the strongest kage is undercut by other statements like the one Itachi made regarding him and Kisame fighting Jiraiya. even still, it's literally just hype.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jalel View Post
    PS: Tobirama knows how much Madara is epic shit and he decided to leve everyone and go fight him, so can we consider Tobirama to be as strong as the two epic god monsters?
    Just like he decided he would have no trouble overriding Orochimaru.. Tobirama believes his own hype, he reality he just isn't that cool.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    That's constantly the excuse that people have to use though. "Hiruzen wasn't in his prime." That gets extremely old and tired after a while. Especially when there's literally nothing to rely on other than hearsay, and hype. Back in the day, it was easy to back the old man. Due to the fact that you could say, "even in his old age, he managed to defeat both of his predecessors." Look at Hahirama on his own now and try relying on that statement. Christ knows what broken space time hell technique Tobirama has up his sleeve. And we are supposed to believe, realistically, barring some out the butt Kubikiribōchō like sudden ability that Hiruzen could legitimately take both of these monsters on his own? I am not buying that.

The entire hype about him being the strongest kage is undercut by other statements like the one Itachi made regarding him and Kisame fighting Jiraiya. even still, it's literally just hype.
    Okay, but you could easily say Hashirama was hyped too. Nobody knew how good Hashirama really was until we started seeing Madara use his technqiues and flashbacks of all the attacks he could use. Everything about past kages was hearsay until we got to see them in action. Some kages got more limelight than others, but they all looked better once we finally saw them fight. First time we saw Hashirama, he got put away with Tobirama and Orochimaru by Hiruzen. Sure he wasn't at full power, but Hiruzen was old as hell and decided to seal them away rather than have an all out fight. As an ET, Hiruzen won't fatigue or need to immediately sacrifice himself. So, just like we've waited to see Hashirama's full capabilities, let's wait until we see Hiruzen's. And Itachi was was likely born around the time Hiruzen was in his 50s. He was born in Hiruzen's decline in power. Why do you think Minato was the hokage when Itachi was a kid?
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read the chapter. Not even remotely interested in some childhood flashbacks for Hashirama and Madara. Is it even remotely necessary? As for the fight, absolutely ridiculous. Shinsuusenju, f*** me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Didn't Itachi mention a third faction of sages? Or was it Kabuto? Anyway I'm sure there was a third mentioned, so Hashirama is probably that
    Kabuto mentioned the third faction of sages. And they would have been the slugs, so it seems like a possibility.. On the other hand it might not be a sage mode at all.. Would have to look at the raw, but just like there was confusion before it could be sen from senju instead of sen from sennin.

Edit:

The mangastream translation has a footnote that makes it clear the sen in senpou is the same as for sage mode.
    Last edited by Thabor; February 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    You can set it off, go to Settings->General settings, scroll the page down until you reach "Social Media integration", there you can turn it off
    In Boston there is a bottomless Pint of your favorite frothy beverage waiting for you, kind sir. lol thx

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

At last we get to see the battle of the legendary ninja gods in battroid mode. Although, I can't help but think this clash is better suited to take place on Mount Olympus or maybe outer space.

Spoiler show

22. Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast