Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 527 Discussion

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 527 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 527 Spoiler Discussion

Just barely keeping the anger in...gonna wait for the chapter before going around and flipping tables...

I hope the flashback to the previous Kenpachi has a god damned point to it.

I hope Unohana isn't dead, although, judging by the fact that she's in the colour page...fat chance of that reasonable outcome.

More visual poetry again I suppose? Oh goody goody...

Sigh...bring on the chapter....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

A short cut? Sounds very kubo. Unohana might still be alive.
    Meh

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    A short cut? Sounds very kubo. Unohana might still be alive.
    She's given up on being alive herself, what with her poetic "Passing of the touch" stuff from the previous chapter (which made zero sense anyway). Hell she even cracked a smile as she accepted the stab from "The only man who made her happy".

Presumably she'd be happy to die by his blade and not even try to resurrect herself no matter how much common sense entails that to be the most sensible !@#$ing route...

Apologies...the chapter's not even out...let's sit tight...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

People will rage if she dies unless she's alive, in which case people will rage because she's alive.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo failing means that his Zanpakuto is more complicated as usual than those of the others. I kind of expect that and I'm wondering that in this rebirths of their Zanpakuto that Ichigo will gain newer abilities.
    "Marine Admirals"

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think majority of people will rage if Unohana is alive after this. I still hold the same opinion that if she dies, it's maybe the most disappointing thing ever happening in Bleach for me, but I won't think this or that unless we get the absolute confirmation. I'm becoming kinda detached though, I'm glad that we switch to Ichigo and Renji.

Kinda not surprised that Renji manages well while Ichigo's failing. It could be because everything went so fast for him, he arrived to a point of having bankai after basically a few days. His communication might not be the best still, and he hasn't had time to figure out exactly how to thread around zanpakutos. Or it's his zan that is a little more difficult to work with.. we'll see.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marzarret View Post
    Ichigo failing means that his Zanpakuto is more complicated as usual than those of the others. I kind of expect that and I'm wondering that in this rebirths of their Zanpakuto that Ichigo will gain newer abilities.
    I dunno, the way I see it is that Ichigo is still very much a n00b. He's a capable hand-to-hand and swordplay combatant, but as far as we've seen he hasn't learnt the art of Kido, and its highly possible that he isn't even close to mastering his Zanpakutou (which is why Haschwald sliced through Zangetzu so easily).

Kubo has cleverly projected Ichigo as an elite character who's stronger than the average captain and a sort of "last hope" protagonist. As much as this is true, however, he has nowhere near reached his full potential! It wouldn't surprise me if Getsuga Tenshou isn't even part of Zangetzu's signature powers (it seems to simply be an attack related to the getsu-type Zanpakutou)!!! IMO, Kubo is levelling Zaraki up significantly (and will possibly follow with the others) in order to avoid making him look like insignificant fodder when Ichigo levels up; in other words, Ichigo is shortly going to become INSANELY powerful, maybe even transcendental!!!!!

Whilst I'm on this topic, lets look at one piece of evidence that may suggest that Zangetsu hasn't actually demonstrated his true powers (and possibly form) yet. Once again, I'm going to use Tousen as a demonstration...

Tousen is one of the rare characters in Bleach, as he is the sole character who has learnt to release his Zanpakutou's powers in both Shikai/Bankai and Resurreccion form (yes, I believe all Zanpakutou can actually do this). Both of these forms bestowed sound-based abilities on Tousen. Now lets look at Ichigo...

Ichigo, unlike Tousen, hasn't learnt Zangetsu's Resurreccion command (I suppose this would come once we learn "his" real name); however, we did witness him lose control to his inner hollow several times, which could be seen as somewhat equivalent. During these times, Ichigo's hollow form hasn't demonstrated any unique powers that tie in with Zangetsu (all he's ever done is use Zangetsu's Shikai/Bankai). Being as the Hollow and Zangetzu are one and the same, they should manifest related core abilities. Perhaps a clue of Ichigo's core powers come from his fully-Hollowfied form, which looks like a Lizard somewhat...in other words, its possible that Zangetzu's powers are related to Lizards somehow.....

...or if we go by his newer evolved form's look, maybe demon-related!!!...
    Last edited by Lee.J.Baxter; February 20, 2013 at 05:33 AM.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    People will rage if she dies unless she's alive, in which case people will rage because she's alive.
    Pure mindf*** bro

Ichigo not passing though? I'm not surprised, tenza zangetsu and old man zangetsu never really gave the impression of being utilized properly by Ichigo

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Not surprised that Ichigo failed to pass the test. Ichigo only came to Zangetsu when he's forced to, never once had he willingly meditate with Zangetsu.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, considering Renji spent much, much more time to materialize his Zanpakuto spirit in the past, unlike Ichigo, who was handed it on a silver platter if we were to compare, Renji passing before Ichigo makes sense to me.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

holy sh....so that prank about Bleach ending with Kenpachi sayin "Ban-kai" can realy come true.

17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

So Ichigo can't bond with them because he never used one. Maybe Zangetsu, and Isshin's sword in return, are special swords which is why he needs to return to his father to get the truth.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    So Ichigo can't bond with them because he never used one. Maybe Zangetsu, and Isshin's sword in return, are special swords which is why he needs to return to his father to get the truth.
    Oh no, this "black guy" Says he was the first one to create zanpakuto...but i doubt he is the last one, Kenpachi was shown here for a purpuse too, he never wielded an asauchi to begin with, he created his sword in some other way, and he need to do it again.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/527 chapter is out

Apparently, with his awakened power and the revelation of his Zan's name. Zaraki Kenpachi will now ascend to godhood. Unohana fate's is unknown, but it is very likely that she might not be waking up or returning to her captain duties.

I feel a bit sorry of Ichigo though... But he'll obviously come back stronger as always.

New Reply
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast