Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 527 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

That's why Shunshui needs plan B: Aizen & Ichigo combo. Still Bach alone can't overcome the RG and those two monsters + Isshin, that's why I believe someone is using him to do the hard work in order to achieve the ultimate throne like the way Aizen used people in the SS arc, only a few selected captains with their full brains inside their skulls knew about the true nature of Aizen evil way back then.

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if perhaps juhabach has his equivalent to the royal guard. The quincy are an ancient organization which depends on scientific advances to grow stronger, perhaps even more so than shinigami. The medallions and volstandig could perhaps hold equal ground in terms of groundbreaking advances as stuff done by the royal guard like the mod souls or zampakuto. It is worth noting that only 16 stern ritter went to SS though, logic would suggest that 10 of them remained in their base... The stern ritter do seem to be outnumbered by SS, the remaining vizards, ichigo and co, alongside urahara and his gang plus the royal guard so perhaps such a device will be needed in the future.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Bach's definitely a big player. There might be a queen of the Vandenreich or something, maybe Ishida' mother. Honestly it's very strange Kubo has never made any mention of Ishida's mom. If she was dead he would've stated it by now like he did for the other nakama, so something weird is going on there. But the amount of respect and authority that he commands means he's definitely not a pawn in my book. I definitely don't think he's the last villain either way, I'm pretty sure the Soul King will be the true enemy in the end. Don't see what the point of him being around is if Ichigo isn't going to fight him later or if Aizen isn't going to take over. And based on the way Aizen talked about the Soul King, I don't think his character is shallow enough for him to be a stepping stone for Aizen. The amount of anger and frustration at Urahara he displayed must mean something ominous about his presence or role in the Bleach universe.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DR.DOOM's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    Kenpachi will never be a match for Bach with or without bankai, Bach is on a whole different lvl compare to any Captain in SS and possibly even the RG,
    Bach easily Disposed of Yama like a piece of garbage without Volstandig or any high lvl Technique. Much less now that he has Yamas Bankai, there is no Shinigami alive besides Ichigo/Isshin/Aizen that will even come close to his Power.

Im sure Fake bach will still beat the hell of Kenpachi in his current form. It took Bankai Yama to beat a fake.

Kenpachi is strong i give him that but he is nowhere near Aizens/Bach lvl. Unohana showed us nothing that made her so legendary unlike Yama. Yamas Bankai was incredibly haxx, even yamas shikai is stronger than every captain in SS. so if Yama shikai was not able to defeat Bach or Fake, Kenpachi will just be fodderlized again if they ever fight again, Maybe not as bad as before but more like ichigo was foddered.
    I completely agree with you mate and ichigo is the worst broken character i've come across. Just like ulquiorra once said "he is trash"

We do nothing.The fight will be over without me lifting a finger.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The fact that we have seen Bach early in the arc suggests that he might not be the final boss or even if he is the final boss then he might have some sort of other form like Aizen got we he fused with Hogyoku.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

*poof* maybe some of you will remember me...

if unohana has died then zarakis development cant be a disappointment. I say he just became the goteis best weapon against the injustices done against them.

I hope for a powerful, fast shikai ability/attack, he should be now much, much faster in every way..and if we are lucky, full fledged and forever prized reiatsu control!

as for ichigo, I'm thrown for a loop..no idea what kubo has planned. Looks like renji is shaping up to be pretty bad a$$ though, I really hope hes comes out of the royal realm captain level finally.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

would be interesting if ichigo will try and meet with bach to learn about who he truly is and looks like kenpachi will learn the name of his sword. maybe bankai will be possible someday for him.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    *poof* maybe some of you will remember me...

if unohana has died then zarakis development cant be a disappointment. I say he just became the goteis best weapon against the injustices done against them.

I hope for a powerful, fast shikai ability/attack, he should be now much, much faster in every way..and if we are lucky, full fledged and forever prized reiatsu control!

as for ichigo, I'm thrown for a loop..no idea what kubo has planned. Looks like renji is shaping up to be pretty bad a$$ though, I really hope hes comes out of the royal realm captain level finally.
    Zaraki's Zanpakuto might be of brute strengtt cause fast and agile attacks will change how he fights. And THAT late in manga i dont think Kubo will change his fight style.
    Renji might be New captain filling up the vacant spot of squad captains in Gotei 13 line up.
    As far as Ichigo is concerned May be Kubo wants to develop his Quincy abilities now, cause we have seen pretty much of his Shinigami powers.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    would be interesting if ichigo will try and meet with bach to learn about who he truly is and looks like kenpachi will learn the name of his sword. maybe bankai will be possible someday for him.
    Some humiliation and some cold attitude from Soul Society will motivate him enough to go to Bach, Otherwise he ll revert back to Isshin, Urahara or may be Ryuukin.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

His fighting style has to change some how. I know zaraki has never been a big shunpo'er but i see him being overall more dangerous just by having faster reflexes and foot work, etc.

and it all depends on where ichigo went. Human world? back to sereitei? or to a special place in the royal relm? It doesnt make sense for this swordsmith to has the authority to kick ichigo out.
    Last edited by conn-man; February 21, 2013 at 12:36 AM.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    His fighting style has to change some how. I know zaraki has never been a big shunpo'er but i see him being overall more dangerous just by having faster reflexes and foot work, etc.

and it all depends on where ichigo went. Human world? back to sereitei? or to a special place in the royal relm? It doesnt make sense for this swordsmith to has the authority to kick ichigo out.
    Well in Bleach or in any other manga people do get powerups but they dont change fighting styles at all. So i hardly see an exception in Zaraki's case.

As far as That RG is concerned, well he isnt a mere swordsmith he is one of the royal guards, whome i believe are described as individual ruler of their areas. But i do agree that it depends where do he go after being kicked by Namiya (I believe thats the name). Main reason from Ichigo's POV was that he could have his sword fixed here, and Namiya was the only one (I guess) who could have done that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

If Isshin is Ichigo's biological father, then Ichigo's roots are partly a shinigami.

I'm beginning to dislike that afro royal guard.

If Ichigo will not be able to use Zangetsu, then I'll focus my attention more on Kenpachi and his soon-to-be-revealed zanpakuto.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    If Isshin is Ichigo's biological father, then Ichigo's roots are partly a shinigami.

I'm beginning to dislike that afro royal guard.

If Ichigo will not be able to use Zangetsu, then I'll focus my attention more on Kenpachi and his soon-to-be-revealed zanpakuto.
    Part Shinigami is different from a Full / Pure shinigami, just like pure blooded and mud bloods in Harry Potter

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post

Not gonna happen, his Zan release gonna be used only when VR attacks again, or when SS will go for a counterattak. So i say half of a year

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So the reason Zaraki couldn't hear his zan's name was because he was the unofficial kenpachi and needed to kill Unohana since the sword couldn't belong to two people at once. I wonder Zaraki's bankai will be different than Unohana's

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the whole point of the "Asuachi" training or whatever was really designed for actual, pure shinigami and Ichigo isn't the same as Renji or Byakuya for the matter. So, it's not that the training didn't work or he failed, it's just impossible for Omaestu's method to work on some who's half "Quincy". Or half human.

Ichigo has to understand the full aspect of his actual power and it's not limited to "Shinigami", it's beyond that and only his Father or Juha Bach for that matter, would be able to help him.

Guaranteed, Ichigo will go back to the real world and seek aid from Isshin. He has too, because Urahara is in HM and who else can help Ichigo at this point?. Good guys that is.

New Reply
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast