Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 527 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

Anyone else notice Zaraki holding his sword with two hands as he hit the final blow
    Spoiler show

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

What a failure it would be if zaraki learnt how to use bankai,and then got it stolen by the vandenreich during his first usage in battle

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    That's true, and agreeing with Sky Render as well.
    It's quite easy to be prejudicial, it seems too many Bleacn fans are only skimming the chapters for quick developments without looking into deeper meanings / reflecting on the chapter now a days.

It's kinda sad, but seems like some are giving up on Kubo's story telling by default, without giving him a chance, without trying to understand the chapters, and skims through it for the pure action and arts.
    Then again to be fair, it's also the areas he excels.
    IMO the problem doesn't lie in finding deeper meanings in a piece (no work should require that, specially a mainstream, serialized one; in fact Kubo usually goes a little overboard), but rather in having the ability to just laying back and enjoying the show for what it is, instead of complaining that it is not a masterpiece. Specially if said piece is given to us for FREE.

Off topic: I believe that the One Piece fandom is the most mature and enjoyable out of all the fandoms I know. For the most part, they know how to enjoy things without paying much mind to the (numerous) contrivances that do and may arise in that manga, speculating about what might happen instead about what they WANT to happen. It helps that OP is objetively the best shonen manga around, but I think they enjoy the show more than, say, fandoms from Bleach, Fairy Tail and (God help us in this one) Naruto.

Not trying to be holier than thou here, it's just how I feel. BTW I'll delete this post if it's TOO off-topic, but I believe it can contribute to a better discussion even a tiny bit

5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    IMO the problem doesn't lie in finding deeper meanings in a piece (no work should require that, specially a mainstream, serialized one; in fact Kubo usually goes a little overboard), but rather in having the ability to just laying back and enjoying the show for what it is, instead of complaining that it is not a masterpiece. Specially if said piece is given to us for FREE.

Off topic: I believe that the One Piece fandom is the most mature and enjoyable out of all the fandoms I know. For the most part, they know how to enjoy things without paying much mind to the (numerous) contrivances that do and may arise in that manga, speculating about what might happen instead about what they WANT to happen. It helps that OP is objetively the best shonen manga around, but I think they enjoy the show more than, say, fandoms from Bleach, Fairy Tail and (God help us in this one) Naruto.

Not trying to be holier than thou here, it's just how I feel. BTW I'll delete this post if it's TOO off-topic, but I believe it can contribute to a better discussion even a tiny bit
    wow hold on a minute, you're twisting my words.
    I never said Bleach was on the levels of One Piece, I only compared to Bleach, and Bleach alone. I agree that OP is a master piece, but lets keep this out of the discussing hehe

Either you read Bleach or you don't, that's the whole point.
    If you read Bleach, then you also have to live with the fact that Kubo requires you to think a bit on your own, be it bad writing or good writing, who cares on that detail, it won't change the fact that the reader can't lean back and just enjoy the show without thinking a bit.
    Kubo likes to troll, he likes to excite, he likes to make cliff hangers, he likes to give readers some things to ponder about. Whether he's good at this or not is an entirely other discussion, that I won't enter.
    It's just, you either read Bleach or you don't, and if reading Bleach, and someone whines about the chapter without giving slight thoughts on the development, well, then that is not a constructive post to me.

I enjoy reading strong opinions, even if I disagree, but it has to be constructive at the very least.
    People bashing Bleach from reading the chapter over max 40 seconds and then runs off to post on the Bleach forum how they hated the chapter is a bit... well how to put it... dull..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I was becoming more and more convinced that 5 or so chapters down the line we'd see Unohana waking up being tended to by Isane and being told Zaraki carried her from Muken to the 4th Division hospital but after reading this chapter I suppose not. Well then I guess that's Unohana's story done with which is a shame really. But then hers is far from the worst injury we've seen Shinigami survive. Thinking about it there's no reason she should die here, it's just that her words were so final it really looks like she did or is about to. But then, you know... Byakuya. Time will tell I guess.

She was right though, Zaraki really is like a kid. What did he think was going to happen if he stuck a jagged sword through her spine, haha? And he can hear his Zan now. I'm surprised it's being so polite to him, I'd have thought it would be angry instead. As for what it does, I wonder if Spirits Are Forever With You was right, and it limits Zaraki's power so he can enjoy fighting. Whatever the case, whilst he can now learn to actually use his Shikai, I don't think he's going to learn Bankai any time soon. That would take a level of control I don't think he has access to yet. Maybe he will down the line, we'll see. Not that it would help him now, the Quincy would just steal it anyway...

And we didn't get to see the trial in the Asauchi pit, but that's fine with me, tbh. I don't really feel any need to. Anyway, I found it quite nice to finally see Renji succeeding where Ichigo failed for once. More to the point, the fact that Ichigo's had a Zanpakuto with no Asauchi is being addressed.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    So is it possible that maybe this can be the end of the "Bleach needs moar deaths" complaints? I mean I wouldn't mind it, but Kubo has given us two captain deaths so far this arc, and it seems to have incited mostly rage. If the mere thought of it didn't incite so much rage I really do believe it would be three captain deaths right now.....
    That's a thought. I hope Kubo isn't gauging fan reaction to decide whether or not he'll kill off characters, because I honestly would like to actually see it happen, but done right, not just for the sake of it. I actually enjoyed what I thought was Byakuya's death as well as what I thought was Zaraki's near-death. For me it's more about the villains, making them more effective and adding to the tension and drama. Plus, I'd hate to have more villains just come and go without accomplishing anything like the Espada did. My personal issue with Unohana's apparent death is that it leaves her whole character as nothing but a tool for Zaraki to get his boost, and he's not even one of my favourites.
    Last edited by NoOneInParticular; February 23, 2013 at 11:49 AM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

I strongly doubt Unohana is dead due to what Kubo said in the Gotei 13 omakes. He specifically said Unohana will enter the battle field and unleash the power of her Zanpukto.

Training field =/= Battle field

You guys are just buying too much into Kubo's empty hype.

It would be stupid for her to die from a mistaken blow by Zaraki anyway lol.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

For now I will write only about Ichigo, about Zaraki, his sword and Unohana I will write about it later, when I will have more time.
    I must admit that I never imaginated that Ichigo would have failed this training.
    Anyways I believe that the reason that the Asauchi rejected Ichigo was because he was unsure, the words that Juha Bach said about her mother surprised and at the same time have make him worried, after hearing these words Ichigo staggered, just like Rukia noticed in chapter 515.

For this reason I believe that in the chapter we will see that the afro-man began to repair Zabimaru (in the truth I believe he will repair even Zangetzu, even if we will not seen it until Ichigo will have surpassed the test.
    As he said I think that he sent Ichigo back to the Earth, to Karakura.
    There Ichigo will finally ask to Isshin about his past and about his mother, if what Bach said was true.
    Then the doubts of Ichigo will vanish, in a similar to what happened after the first fight in the fake Karakura town against Aizen (infact after that thanks to his father and his training the doubts and fear in Ichigo vanished, and then infact he was able to defeat Aizen (and this was noticed by Gin in the last chapter that he appeared)).

But I don’t think that this will be enough, just life the afro-man said Ichigo has to began everything from the star point, in a similar way to what happened after losing his shinigami power the first time. The difference is that this time he will awake and train his quincy power.
    In the truth I don’t think that he will master all the various techniques, I think that he will only master thanks to Ishida’s father the technique that make him absorb the reiatsu in the surrounding.
    Anyways there is the possibility that after having completed the training with the Asuchi, Ichigo will leave this technique to his sword.
    Infact the afro-man could have incorporate it in his sword, or otherwise after having repaired his swords, Ichigo will cut himself with it and then the power of the quincy that he has gained will be transferred to his sword (in a similar way to how Ginjo steal the power of Ichigo’s fullbring).
    In this case Zangetsu itself will be able to take the reitasu from his surrounding.
    But in the truth there is the possibility that Ichigo will be able to absord the reiatsu, and then he will transfer his reiatsu to Zangetzu, just like he did in the fight against Zaraki, in chapter 113.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    I strongly doubt Unohana is dead due to what Kubo said in the Gotei 13 omakes. He specifically said Unohana will enter the battle field and unleash the power of her Zanpukto.

Training field =/= Battle field

You guys are just buying too much into Kubo's empty hype.

It would be stupid for her to die from a mistaken blow by Zaraki anyway lol.
    Now we're talking!
    Also it isnt too far fetched that Isane is cable of healing this specific wound if she did her very best fully concentrated and went all out to heal Unuhana, on a wound that seems completely identical to the wound she received from child version Zaraki, and remained in battle against child Zaraki, while healing herself.
    This time she did not heal herself on what seems to be an identical wound, and thus wants to die.. Isane healing her however, seems very logical to me, so saying she's death yet is taking it too far for me as well until it's official, like a skilled healers judgement, a grave or ceremony etc.

Even the spinal core sould not be a problem, Unuhana did completely heal Hiyori after she was completely cut in two pieces after all.
    Then we got the fact that Unuhana isn't the best healer around, and that Isane seems to be a very dedicated healer, but maybe not as good as Unuhana, however perhaps good enough.

So it seems realistic Unuhana survives, I for certain won't call BS if she does.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigo just got rejecteddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! zaraki will own fodder and get owned by upper quincy. so it seems sword dude knows about ichigos roots.....

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    zaraki will own fodder and get owned by upper quincy
    You mean uppermost quincy. After a powerup of this level, there's no way he's not getting a shot at the top dog.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    What a failure it would be if zaraki learnt how to use bankai,and then got it stolen by the vandenreich during his first usage in battle
    It would be hilarious if it turned out to be a kido-type.
    Last edited by Smerten; February 23, 2013 at 06:37 PM.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Smerten View Post
    It would be hilarious if it turned out to be a kido-type.
    O.M.G! That development alone would make my day no matter the other outcomes of the same chapter

On a slight more serious note, maybe it's somehow related to Unuhana's abilities, they got same "nature" after all with a few differences.
    So maybe it can somehow save Unuhana, albeit this is wishful thinking and probably would suck as story development if he got something to lower his potential destructive power right after being through to get rid of his limits

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Galbert-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How is Ichigo, w/o his sword, thinking that raeg-charging a Royal Guard member is the best move at the moment?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Jakes
    Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.
    ---------

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1691077

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member im over hyped's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Galbert-Kun View Post
    How is Ichigo, w/o his sword, thinking that raeg-charging a Royal Guard member is the best move at the moment?
    ichigo is an idiot thats why, he doesn't use his head most of the time. ichigo has plot armor so he can do what he wants.

kido/heal type zans are taboo in 11th right now [don't 11th squad hate 4th sqaud still?], so it will be funny if it is. no need to make ken even godlier by it being power type.
    I used to be a great female character, but then i took a sword to the chest twice by a imbecile .

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hrathgrath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't expect Kenpachi to learn his bankai out of the blue, and beside that I would be suprised to learn if it was anything other than a constant release, like his shikai. On another note, a kido type zanpakto would be just hilarious:-) I can expect his sword to look not so ragged though. Any theorys on the name of his sword? I seriously doubt they will reveal anything more on Zaraki since it would make more sense, as far as Cup-o-Titties usually does, and reveal it in a fight.
    Each click for these guys is a level! Click and they will EVOLVE!

New Reply
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast