Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
Results 376 to 384 of 384

Thread: Bleach 527 Discussion

  1. #376
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Ichigo was never a true Shinigami to begin with. Even before we knew about Isshin being one, Ichigo was a weirdo. Lots of different pages and scenes point to this.

    I personally don't get all the fuss about him being a Quincy. He was already part Shinigami, Hollow and Fullbringer.
    It's kinda similar to the state of Italy now, some ponder "why now of all times and not shortly after the financial crisis" when the economy in fact is better now, than it was after the financial crisis.
    It's more along the lines of people getting "fed up" and tired of the current stages, thus the chaos (Stability is not enough, Growth is insanely important).
    People can be understanding to a limit, until leadership keeps failing and then ragnarok breaks loose, people will stop to care and be patient.

    Same here with Bleach I suppose, enough just was "enough" for some people.
    Don't misunderstand the parallel, It's drawn in human emotions, not literally.
    Yet I agree with you, it's no big deal, but I'd liked a stronger hint earlier in the manga, despite that we did have some small ones, cause I do feel a bit tired as well with the "almost" sudden revelations.
    Kubo loves trolling, surprices, cliffhangers, speculation, small hints a tiny bit too much, at least for me, it's slightly starting to affect me as well, growing tired of the "Big revelations".
    It's like fireworks, if you get fireworks every day, you stop enjoying them.

    For once, I'd like some slow visible longer term development, if only a little just to ease up the "Lightning Strike developments" meant to excite and shock the reader as much as possible.
    Even in Kubo's interviews, he kind of tells us that this is what he's trying to do a lot, to excite the reader as much as possible.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #377
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Quantized View Post
    It's kinda similar to the state of Italy now, some ponder "why now of all times and not shortly after the financial crisis" when the economy in fact is better now, than it was after the financial crisis.
    It's more along the lines of people getting "fed up" and tired of the current stages, thus the chaos (Stability is not enough, Growth is insanely important).
    People can be understanding to a limit, until leadership keeps failing and then ragnarok breaks loose, people will stop to care and be patient.

    Same here with Bleach I suppose, enough just was "enough" for some people.
    Don't misunderstand the parallel, It's drawn in human emotions, not literally.
    Yet I agree with you, it's no big deal, but I'd liked a stronger hint earlier in the manga, despite that we did have some small ones, cause I do feel a bit tired as well with the "almost" sudden revelations.
    Kubo loves trolling, surprices, cliffhangers, speculation, small hints a tiny bit too much, at least for me, it's slightly starting to affect me as well, growing tired of the "Big revelations".
    It's like fireworks, if you get fireworks every day, you stop enjoying them.

    For once, I'd like some slow visible longer term development, if only a little just to ease up the "Lightning Strike developments" meant to excite and shock the reader as much as possible.
    Even in Kubo's interviews, he kind of tells us that this is what he's trying to do a lot, to excite the reader as much as possible.
    Yes, this much is totally true. He could have hinted the KenHana affair a long time ago but didn't. His foreshadowing is faint at best. He teases way too much, and unnecessarily to boot (what's the point in hiding Grimmjow's face?).

    Then again, it's always been like that. Since the very start. It's great to point it out from time to time like you do. But hey, we are 500+ chapters in. No point in wanting anything else, really

  4. #378
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Albania
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Yes, this much is totally true. He could have hinted the KenHana affair a long time ago but didn't. His foreshadowing is faint at best. He teases way too much, and unnecessarily to boot (what's the point in hiding Grimmjow's face?).

    Then again, it's always been like that. Since the very start. It's great to point it out from time to time like you do. But hey, we are 500+ chapters in. No point in wanting anything else, really
    Well actually he gave his input into the script for a Japanese Bleach musical. The musical strongly hinted KenHanna. Since it came from him you can consider it cannon but you could call it a teaste to foreign ans who never saw the musical

  5. #379
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    bleach has reached an interesting point,cause it's mysterious right now: what will happen now: will ichigo starts training with the quincy? or will he go on dealing with the royal guards? and what about the vandenreich and the rest of SS?

  6. #380
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nowhere in particular
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    773
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    You know judging by the looks of Nimaiya's kingdom I once speculated that his entire kingdom was actually a physical manifestation of his inner world and that's why we have Zanpuktos walking around in it.
    That's an interesting idea actually. And it would also go towards explaining why the grand palace is just a front while the real Phoenix Palace is just a humble little hut; if it's his inner world, he can't really change it, it is how it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    also, His physical body isnt in the royal realm. Ichigo is in his spirit form at the moment. sooo, it could be possible.
    Well, when I say physical body I'm referring to Ichigo's spirit body, which is still physical in a sense, it just can't be seen or touched by regular humans. When Ichigo visits his inner world, it's just a mental thing, it's not like his spirit body actually goes there. So for Nimaiya to be literally transporting Ichigo's body into his inner world doesn't quite make sense.

    ---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    I am seeing a lot of posts expecting a reunion with Isshin right away. Please keep in mind that next chapter could open with Ichigo pretty much anywhere. He could still be in the Royal Realm for all we know. Nimaiya is a weird guy and we can't expect anything as of now.
    Speaking of Isshin, wasn't there talk of him getting some kind of mini-arc a while ago? I'm pretty sure Kubo said so in an interview at some point...

  7. #381
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    bleach has reached an interesting point,cause it's mysterious right now: what will happen now: will ichigo starts training with the quincy? or will he go on dealing with the royal guards? and what about the vandenreich and the rest of SS?
    Or who knows? Nimaiya might be a traitor. Who better to provide the method of stealing Bankais than Nimaiya himself? And he's a total weirdo so maybe, on a whim, he decided to betray the SS.

    That's just a far-fetched idea I came up with.

    Now that Ichigo's out of the SS, I really dunno what will make him go back to the RGs...assuming he gets Zangetsu back outside the SS. Coz he's been healed, he'll get Zangetsu back...why go back to the RGs again?

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #382
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Albania
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    That's an interesting idea actually. And it would also go towards explaining why the grand palace is just a front while the real Phoenix Palace is just a humble little hut; if it's his inner world, he can't really change it, it is how it is.
    Yeah that's what I speculated when I first read Chapter 522.

    I thought Nimaiya used some crazy RR technology to physically manifest his Inner World. That's why all the occupants of his kingdom seem to only be Zanpukto. I think all the ladies are his Zanpukto due to the fact they're all dressed in similar attire. This is based on the fact that both Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu wore similar clothes and they were different manifestations of the same Zanpukto spirit. Since a Zanpukto is a reflection of the user's personality I think his Zanpukto chose to manifest itself into several different bodies. Most of them had Nimaiya's carefree personality but only phoenix hair had the more serious side of him and I guess that depicts how Nimaiya prefers to be carefree rather than serious.

    The fact that he prefers to stay in his big palace rather than the hut supports this idea. That tiny isolated hut could represent the serious side of himself that he prefers to avoid.

  10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #383
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

    So how much do you guys want to bet Kenpachi's shikai / bankai are not offensive related at all but healing techniques? How much of a troll would that be? Or even better, something completely flamboyant and gay. I can totally see Kubo doing this.

    Like it puts him in all pink and stuff, but to make him feel ok with it all the squad 11 members dress up to resemble it and get really violent if anyone laughs about it. Yep, I can see this totally.
    Last edited by llamapie; February 26, 2013 at 11:07 PM.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

  12. #384
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Romania
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 527 Discussion

    I think it wil be a turn out and the last antagonist will be the soul king It looks preety evil :O

New Reply
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts