Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 527 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

Zaraki will finally and hopefully obtain "Bankai". Most likely, he'll be similar to Ichigo, since his zanpakuto is always in "Shikai" mode. Unohana finally gave up the title "Kenpachi" to him and died in the process. Very sad and disappointing at the same time. I do hope, her death wasn't completely in vain.

Ichigo will most likely go to his father at this point. I don't see, any one else that could possibly answer the questions that's floating in his brain right now. Can anyone see another "Pendulum Arc" coming up soon after this chapter alone...?.

p.s., Renji is ready to become the next captain in Soul Society too, right...?.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ichigo will have a bow! A BOW!!!

No more zangetsu! No more ban kai! No more transcended form!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know what's coming from ichigo now. the asauchi chose renji,though. I hope he will get out of the way,leaving ichigo's past shines. I wonder whether he was talking about his past as a quincy,though...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. Ichigo didn't seem really interested in meeting with the Soul King in particular. He just wants to get his Zanpakuto fixed, so, I don't think he'll use his power to barge in back to the Royal Dimension, if he gets his Zanpakuto back through an unorthodox method again.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

On the bright side, Zaraki can now hear his zanpakuto!

BUT Unohana did die!!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ichigo will have a bow! A BOW!!!

No more zangetsu! No more ban kai! No more transcended form!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    ...bow's are pretty cool though...he should have a double bladed weapon though...so he could use it as a bow too if he wanted to...

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

There is still a chance Kenpachi will fire a "Shut up" at his Zanpakuto and keep depending on his own power instead.
    That would be better than him acquiring a Zanpakuto for me.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post

Which confirms my theory that shonen can only safely tread inside a very limited area of flashiness and over-the top dramatic scenes with no space for subtlety, yay
    No, my real issue with Tite is him pretending to kill many characters that ends up being alive a few chapters later. He has done it many times since the very beginning, and its a piss off. He's been playing with that for so long and is not even credible anymore. Thats one of the resons with my big dissapointment with Bleach. I mean, for instance, we have Gin dying last arc. Well, i didnt think he would die. Someone confirmed it when discussing Ginjo's arc. And i was atonished, because Gin wasnt exactly THAT injuried to die just like that. There was no drama and hardly remarking about it. Now, in this arc, Byakuya's beaten to death, almost dead, but, TADAAA~ NOPE! He can still be alive. I mean, what? Seriously? /Facepalm.

But i guess Naruto is even worse when it comes to 'killing' characters anyway.

And Unohana suddenly dying for the lulz (Or for the sake of powering up a character that was overdeveloped already -Wich is true, and Tite shoulda seriously stop taking out Hitsugaya, Byakuya and Kenpachi on every single, god damned arc, when theres many other characters that could have a deeper development and they're just sitting there- clearly makes her a fodder character with so little to almost no development. Of course, it is a dissapointment. As for myself, the revealing of Unohana being the first kenpachi was way more interesting than the whole development Tite could give to Zaraki.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    There is still a chance Kenpachi will fire a "Shut up" at his Zanpakuto and keep depending on his own power instead.
    That would be better than him acquiring a Zanpakuto for me.
    Agreed, but if this is whats going to happen, the whole "Lets give Zaraki the art of killing" plot is a totall bullshit, and taking Unohana out was a complete waste.
    Last edited by Zaikuya; February 20, 2013 at 06:37 AM.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't the Monk royal guard promised that Ichigo's zanpakuto is going to be fixed?

Damn it! I'm so pissed with this chapter!!!!!

Ichigo using a bow.... the horror! THE HOOOORRRROOOOORRRR!!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member notBowen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Where did Ichigo get wtf-ported to anyway? Back home?

I'm down for another Isshin or Urahara training session.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    ...bow's are pretty cool though...he should have a double bladed weapon though...so he could use it as a bow too if he wanted to...
    Very true, just look at how Uryuu Ishida used his arrow as a sword at some points in the Hueco Mundo arc.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Even the leader of the quincy had a sword. Even the blonde guy who sliced Zangetsu had a sword.

So bows suck big time.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zaikuya View Post
    Agreed, but if this is whats going to happen, the whole "Lets give Zaraki the art of killing" plot is a totall bullshit, and taking Unohana out was a complete waste.
    It was never to give him a Zanpakuto, though. His sword style and reflexes were dulled to the point that he could enjoy a sword fight more against weaker opponents. The training aimed to set him free. The hearing of the Zanpakuto was a byproduct, I'd say, a coincidental happening, since he didn't feel like suppressing his power anymore.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    It was never to give him a Zanpakuto, though. His sword style and reflexes were dulled to the point that he could enjoy a sword fight more against weaker opponents. The training aimed to set him free. The hearing of the Zanpakuto was a byproduct, I'd say, a coincidental happening, since he didn't feel like suppressing his power anymore.
    True, i kinda of missed that point, my bad. Thinking about it tho, if he was only meant to unleash "his whole potential" by fighting Unohana, in the future we'd only have a Zaraki slashing here and there, like a brute -What he's been doing in the whole manga up until now, thats it-. Thats why i said, that Kenpachi didnt really need more development as a character from what we know about him. Theres plenty of other characters in the Gotei 13 that could start having some little development, and instead, Tite decided to still focus on an overused character and, maybe, give him a shikai, or in the worst scenario, a bankai.

Wich then again, i completly like Zaraki for being a brute that doesnt need a shikai or bankai to take down his foes. But yeah, we'll see... =/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Didn't the Monk royal guard promised that Ichigo's zanpakuto is going to be fixed?

Damn it! I'm so pissed with this chapter!!!!!

Ichigo using a bow.... the horror! THE HOOOORRRROOOOORRRR!!!!
    Nimaiya didn't promise shit. Niether did the monk: he only said there was a reijutsu over the palace that could help.

And come on, no way he's gonna trade sword for bow at this point. We may get a tease a la Power Rangers Fullbring, but rest assured Zangestu ain't going anywhere.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zaikuya View Post
    The whole "art of killing" thing is nothing more than a translation. We were nover promised that Zaraki would learn proper swordplay: we only knew he was going to get trained by Unohana, and trained he was.

New Reply
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast