Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 527 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

the matter seems to be that he hasn't ever started with an asauchi,that's why he isn't very keen on them. instead,renji should have made his asauchi a zampakuto,but that's not ichigo's fault !!!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Even the leader of the quincy had a sword. Even the blonde guy who sliced Zangetsu had a sword.

So bows suck big time.
    But that's why I suggested a double-bladed weapon...since it can serve both functions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Nimaiya didn't promise shit.

And come on, no way he's gonna trade sword for bow at this point. We may get a tease a la Power Rangers Fullbring, but rest assured Zangestu ain't going anywhere.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------
    Yes. Zangetsu will still be around.

Broken. Unusable. Good for nothing.

So Kubo reveals Zaraki's zanpakuto and removes Ichigo's from the plot.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zaikuya View Post
    Agreed, but if this is whats going to happen, the whole "Lets give Zaraki the art of killing" plot is a totall bullshit, and taking Unohana out was a complete waste.
    "Art of killing" is Zanjutsu, which is one of the 4 basic aptitudes a shinigami can have as per Aizen's explanation...what Kyouraku said was "Introduction to Zanjutsu" and Kenpachi got just that...getting to hear ones own Zanpaktou is pretty much an introductory lesson as it's the most basic thing a shinigami has to know...Unohana knew to deliver that through fighting, so she delivered that...

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if translation is on point and Unohana will die then this is crap if he can heal Zeraki a thousand times with much greater damage and she can't even heal herself with only a stab Zeraki chop her head it is understandable but crap a stab only... Well most of us predict that after the fight Zeraki will hear his sword or have a bankai so no surprise there.... Well Renji will have a powerup and Ichigo will go back to his dad crying lol... Well if Unohana really dies I want Gin to come back for me to accept what is going on ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zaikuya View Post
    No, my real issue with Tite is him pretending to kill many characters that ends up being alive a few chapters later. He has done it many times since the very beginning, and its a piss off. He's been playing with that for so long and is not even credible anymore. Thats one of the resons with my big dissapointment with Bleach. I mean, for instance, we have Gin dying last arc. Well, i didnt think he would die. Someone confirmed it when discussing Ginjo's arc. And i was atonished, because Gin wasnt exactly THAT injuried to die just like that. There was no drama and hardly remarking about it. Now, in this arc, Byakuya's beaten to death, almost dead, but, TADAAA~ NOPE! He can still be alive. I mean, what? Seriously? /Facepalm.
    Uh? Do you have a problem with characters seeming to die and not dying, or with characters dying unceremoniously? Both?

Ichimaru was brutalized. Off with his arm, large gash on his chest, impaled, thrown thru a goddamn wall. Of course he died. And there was a LOT of deal over it: he got dramatic flashback and even half a blank page to his last thoughts on Matsumoto. Fair ending.

About Byakuya: the point was not that he died or lived: the point was that he was beaten half-dead and (IMPORTANT) had to actually beg to Ichigo. The whole Byakuya thing was to underline how utterly screwed SS was at that point, that even the mighty and proud Byakuya got humiliated like that. You know, so we could hate the Quincies liek we're supposed to. He didn't need to die and, while it would have been nice if he did, there's no big deal. Kubo went a lil' overboard with those pages of his sword breaking away, yes, but come on.

Also 2000 dead and Yamamoto blown to hell. Also Sasakibe.

And what happened to Kira, man???

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Yes. Zangetsu will still be around.

Broken. Unusable. Good for nothing.

So Kubo reveals Zaraki's zanpakuto and removes Ichigo's from the plot.
    Just wait until we get further along the plot....no need to have a heart attack when you only have assumptions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    But that's why I suggested a double-bladed weapon...since it can serve both functions
    Gunblades incoming? And in the end Ichigo can completly turn into Cloud to fight Sephiroth Blond guy

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Art of killing" is Zanjutsu
    Where is this stated?

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is this stated?
    It's the translation that is used for Zanjutsu...I study Japanese so I can tell from the raw...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is this stated?
    If it wasn't Zanjutsu, Kenpachi wouldn't train with the Zanjutsu master of SS.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, this chapter was much better than expected. I still can't believe Unohana's hype is dead gone never gonna do anything worthy But it was nice seeing Kenpachi cry over her, haha. There's still a slight chance for me that he'll carry her to a hospital and will make it. I have nothing against "the character is dead OH WAIT they'll live" when it's someone who still has things to do. Freaking Retsu that did nothing in the end T_T

Kenpachi gets a power up of no-shackles, and as a bonus, he bonds with his zan! Yaay! ...... >_>;

The whole Ichigo thing, it was way more hardcore than I expected, gotta admit that. He totally got kicked out. Wow. AND now a real YAY, because Isshin's GOT TO spill the beans now. Stop teasing Kubo, you can't do that anymore.
    Too bad Nimiya didn't actually SAY to Ichigo that he should learn about his roots. That way it'd be a sure TBTP#2, now, I can just very hope and anticipate.

And. Um. Is Renji going to meet the Soul King? The Abari no-one Renji (I like him, you just have to admit he's not exactly an important figure and he can't possibly be like one of max 5 people to see him)? I mean, the logical answer is him repairing his zan and then leaving.. but Nimiya wants to send him to the next place, huh?

Quite excited for the future developmentsss~

ex oriente lux

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I won't get any explanation about why Unohana didn't face Aizen during the Karakura battle. Shiyet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wait until we get further along the plot....no need to have a heart attack when you only have assumptions
    I can't shake it....

Ichigo uses hirenkyaku... draws a double-edged blade.. use it to stop weak attacks... then something forces him to use his most powerful weapon..

A GIANT BOW!!!

I need a chapter that shows that zangetsu is back! Ichigo in all black outfit again firing the all-powerful getsuga tenshou. Until then ...
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

What was the point of showing 10th Kenpachi's face in a flashback, anyway? It wasn't Kenpachi's first fight ever or something, so, what significance did it have?

New Reply
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast