Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 527 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Don Davido's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

I am shocked... This whole thing is so headless.. Ichigo failed so I guess quicy bow incs. :P Nice plan Kubo... See Ichigo were a waste to lick SS's a.ss... Kubo's zanpaktou Plotkai strikes again. Afro-chan is making a mistake btw... Not shinigami indeed... More than that.. I would watch a Aizen vs arrogant Afro-chan... I think this will warf Ichi to his gramps' side.. :P

GG SS own goal...
    Last edited by Don Davido; February 20, 2013 at 09:20 AM.
    Ichimaru Gin:".......grinning, an act of intimidation."- Tite Kubo

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."-
    Stephen Hawking

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I'm interested, is there someone who would rage if Retsu comes out of it alive?
    Every single person who bitched and still bitches about Byakuya being alive and then some.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

wtf was that chapter, ichigo isn#t a shinigami so he is cross between shinigami and quincy, hope he doesn't use stupid bows it won't be ichigo if he does it will just ruin the show all this time using shinigami powers then he starts using bows come on kubo lol

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter, i dodnt want to see unohana die, but seeing zakarais zanpaktou talk to him was awesome

not sure what to make of ichigo except the guy who beat aizen is somehow an underdog again.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I Believe the Squad Zero member was wrong about ichigo, Is not that he was deemed unworthy but its because he has awakened his Quincy powers that he has no knowledge of and no experience that he was deemed unworthy, and thats why he has to start from Ground up, he has to learn about his Quincy powers, then learn how to use them before he can regain zangetsu.
    Kubo did hint us
    Quote Quote:
    If starting over means never coming to SS then so be it.
    its probably hinting that ichigo will become a Full Quincy some time from now, meaning he can no longer enter SS when ever he wants to.

but If ichigo was indeed fighting handicapped from the start of Bleach then, ichigos next evolution will be so high that even Yama/Aizen/bach will fall on their knee and shiver in fear.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    That's basically the whole problem. It makes ZERO sense for SS, Unohana, Kenpachi, anyone, to allow Unohana to die. Frick, when he stabbed her now, she should have just healed herself, or if that wasn't possible ("suddenly"), Kyoraku or Unohana herself should have had a medical unit ready close by. Her wanting to die when she can save thousands of shinigami later, and anyone else allowing her to want and go through with it... entirely. Stupid.

As a stand-alone flick, it was good. Quite good. I'd really enjoy it if it wasn't so stupid. Such a potential gone... without a reason, really. Okay, she wants to pay for her "sin" (pff), so even if it's selfish... people are allowed to behave selfishly. I sure do sometimes. But why the hell would Kyoraku allow it. Lives of thousands of his shinigami may perish in the future because SS doesn't have a half-decent healer now.
    Again, logic doesn't apply to SS. The whole organisation is batshit insane. In fact, every single shinigami is a total ass. Urahara's trained could have very well murdered Ichigo (and any training could, for that matter; see the Visored deal). They let a goddamn loon like Kurotsuchi roam free blowing up people for shits and giggles. They firmly believe in the absolutely idiotic notion of "one vs one no matter what because pride is absolute and screw my duty". They have super tech but still let half of the Rukongai live in the mud. The whole 11th division is made of barbarians. The policy seems to be "genocide everything that's a pain in the ass". They wanted to straight up murder Ichigo as soon as Ginjo took the bait. Rukia herself talked about casually murdering Ichigo just because in the very first chapter, and Renji was borderline killer the first time we saw him (no problems in offing both Ishida and Ichigo whatsoever). They let Ikkaku Madarame, an idiot who would rather lose fairly than win for the greater good, be a seated officer; and his immediate superior is a mother-flipping kid (who just happens to be mad as a hatter). Their king is some kind of monster, and is protected by a quintet of weirdos who won't move an inch to help SS because "it's not their duty". One of the fairest captains was about to kill his own sister because rules. The Central 46 is a confederacy of Adolf Hitlers.

I could go on, but I believe the point is clear. Let's move on

8. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Be ready to learn that Isane is actually captain material and like Sasikabe wanted to be Unohype's right hand woman.
    It will be revealed that she like Sasikabe learnt Ban kai before shunsui and Ukitake too.
    While I'm indifferent to if this happens it does suck to be the right hand of the first Kenpachi and be so lame . LOL i mean even Omaeda showed a little skill in relation to Soi Fon's speed. At this point I might just take anything from Isane.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't expecting Kenpachi to learn the name of his Zanpakuto at all. I figured once the training was completed, he would simply destroy all the mental barriers that were inhibiting him from using the true bulk of his reiatsu that was being constantly being repressed. However, this development takes things a little further for Kenpachi, so now I'm interested in how fast he'll be able to learn Bankai for the next battle. It's quite evident he's grown exceedingly more powerful from this training. Kenpachi began his training with his eye patch off, so he was essentially at full power. Although, I doubt all of his wounds completely healed, he still should of been nearly at full strength. Retsu was able to effortlessly manhandle Kenpachi repeatably, so she was essentially miles ahead of all the opponents Kenpachi fought previously in terms of power. It's sad to think we wont be able to see her fight on the battlefield if she dies here. However, she's dying a happy death, so I don't really have any complaints about this development. Retsu has been living her entire life waiting for this very moment. She stated that Kenpachi was the only man to ever make her happy, so she must of been in a state of euphoria to once again cross blades against the man whom shared her beliefs. Fighting for the sake of fighting. Winning or losing is something they evidently did not care about as enjoying an arduous battle seemed more important to them. Their love for fighting transcended all other desires, so Retsu finally being killed by Kenpachi after an enjoyable battle is a dream come true for her. Also, she managed to complete her original goal which was to awaken his power, so that's just added self-satisfaction for her. It's one of the more beautiful and satisfying deaths I've seen for a Bleach character in a long time. This is truly a fitting way to end Retsu's story and pass the torch unto her successor. I applaud Kubo for taking this route.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; February 20, 2013 at 09:34 AM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    is there even enough time for kenpachi to learn Bankai?

Not surprising that ichigo didnt succeed, how can he? he doesnt even know that he has unlocked Quincy powers.

It seems like, ichigo learned how to walk before he can crawl, from the very start ichigo was nevever utilizing his powers,
    it seems like Ichigo has a seal on his power so great that it makes Kenpachi psychological seal seem like nothing.
    My thinking is if Ichigo could learn bankai in three days using Urahara's method so can Kenpachi. So i'm betting we see it at some point; probably near the end of the manga.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Every single person who bitched and still bitches about Byakuya being alive and then some.
    Not everyone is as good as handling the developments as you do

I was and I'm still bickering about Byakuya being alive, and I'll definitely be enraged if Unohana lives on. It's what happens when your favorite character gets killed so easily compared to these undead zombies.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To be fair, it made a decent bit of sense byakuya survived. If he had died he would have died in shame and dishonor, now we get to see him get his zampakuto back and avenge himself (I personally like the thought of that). Talking about byakuya thought, since ichigo was with the asauchi for 3 days it means that it has also been more than enough time for byakuya to be fully healed. I guess he already ate kirio's food and went back to SS.... Its a shame we did not get to see what was in the other palaces yet.

There is something I find a tad disturbing about the current development though. Where exactly did nimaiya send ichigo? Does nimaiya have the power to send ichigo home from where he is? He has a kings key so perhaps it is not that strange however I find that this particular development kinda ruins the entire plot setup. I was under the impression than other than ichigo getting his sword fix the entire point of this current section of the arc was to introduced the RG and their palaces along with their contributions to SS. If ichigo really got kicked out of the royal palace then there is the situation that we won't get to see the other royals just yet. Or perhaps nimaiya sent ichigo somewhere where he can better asses what exactly is it that he lacks?

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

I might be the only one but if Ichi gets something like a double edge sword AND A BOW then I might just be the happiest person alive (exaggerating). Why no love for bows? He's fully close combat (ok well getsuga tenshou isn't fully CC but it's GT) and doesn't know any kidou, some ranged attacks just make things more awesome (read: any other new attacks make things more awesome)

Well, I see a difference there (When I look at it neutrally, not with the fact that I <3 Byakuya in mind). For me,

Byakuya:
    a death in battle protecting Soul Society
    has been in the plot since the beginning, has already made a big impact
    an impact to show that Quincies are business
    beautiful death and 'passing on the legacy'

Unohana:
    a death in battle against an ally-.... oh wait but she didn't have to die to awaken Kenpachi's powers?
    has been hyped since forever
    Kubo promised stuff being business when she unbraids her hair?
    beautiful death and a great showcase of selfish feelings from a senior

uhh.. basically I see the difference between someone who already has done something in the story and dies while trying to win and live, and someone who has done nothing although has been hyped to heaven, and died while... wanting to lose and die?

I think I'll be able to see more point in it if it makes difference for Kenpachi whether she dies or not. Like if Kubo writes there for me to read that if she didn't die he'd start surpressing his powers, then I can at least forgive Unohana. Or if Kenpachi goes batshit crazy and massacres half the Quincy army just because she did die... then that's a little better I guess.

Again, logic doesn't apply to SS. The whole organisation is batshit insane. In fact, every single shinigami is a total ass. Urahara's trained could have very well murdered Ichigo (and any training could, for that matter; see the Visored deal). They let a goddamn loon like Kurotsuchi roam free blowing up people for shits and giggles. They firmly believe in the absolutely idiotic notion of "one vs one no matter what because pride is absolute and screw my duty". They have super tech but still let half of the Rukongai live in the mud. The whole 11th division is made of barbarians. The policy seems to be "genocide everything that's a pain in the ass". They wanted to straight up murder Ichigo as soon as Ginjo took the bait. Rukia herself talked about casually murdering Ichigo just because in the very first chapter, and Renji was borderline killer the first time we saw him (no problems in offing both Ishida and Ichigo whatsoever). They let Ikkaku Madarame, an idiot who would rather lose fairly than win for the greater good, be a seated officer; and his immediate superior is a mother-flipping kid (who just happens to be mad as a hatter). Their king is some kind of monster, and is protected by a quintet of weirdos who won't move an inch to help SS because "it's not their duty". One of the fairest captains was about to kill his own sister because rules. The Central 46 is a confederacy of Adolf Hitlers.

I could go on, but I believe the point is clear. Let's move on
    That's true. SS is quite crazy. I wish they weren't being that in this case T_T But yeah. From the point of SS, it's not that weird. From point of Kubo as a writer, to waste Unohana seems more weird. xD
    Last edited by Darjaille; February 20, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

ex oriente lux

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cyber34's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't see this curveball from Kubo coming, nice. Now that Ichigo is going to be out of the way for awhile its time to see someone else step up to the plate for a change and upgrade their status from fodder.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

My first reaction to this chapter... total BS.

'Cause mainly I had a tiring day.
    Further analysis will come later. haha.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    Text

I really disagree here. I feel as if the "poetic" aspect of this mini-arc kinda took away from the story he was trying to tell. It's hard for me to explain. I'll re-read these chapters again and do a mini-review later to see if I can get my point across with my problems.

New Reply
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast