Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 527 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I wonder if perhaps juhabach has his equivalent to the royal guard. The quincy are an ancient organization which depends on scientific advances to grow stronger, perhaps even more so than shinigami. The medallions and volstandig could perhaps hold equal ground in terms of groundbreaking advances as stuff done by the royal guard like the mod souls or zampakuto. It is worth noting that only 16 stern ritter went to SS though, logic would suggest that 10 of them remained in their base... The stern ritter do seem to be outnumbered by SS, the remaining vizards, ichigo and co, alongside urahara and his gang plus the royal guard so perhaps such a device will be needed in the future.
    5 SWP vs. the 5 RG?

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    What I hated the most about that was how she just seemed to be overcome with ridiculous sentiment and how she just accepted her death.

I mean surely there's some part of her (the ruthless criminal part of her) that's saying "Oi...we've done what we wanted to do. Why die? Let's kick some Quincy ass and fight this bastard again."

Shunsui is an idiot for getting them to do this in the first place but Unohana's an even bigger fool for succumbing to the "Passing the torch" sentiment during frigging wartime.

I see the "poetic explanation" (read: absolute bullshit) failed to reach yet another person.

No surprises there.

Having said all this though, I'm gonna stop being negative on the Unohana side of things. What's done is done. And the plot is moving past her very very quickly.
    You think she's still gonna die? I thought this chapter made it obvious Kubo was jsut setting up to pull a troll 'I-said-I-will-die-but-actually-will-not' scene.

Even in this chapter she says shes happily dying and falls down helplessly with her eyes closed.

Kenpachi starts crying.

Unohana opens her eye again and starts saying he's acting like a child lol.

It's like she broke the 4th wall.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kuchikido's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

I also guess Ichigo was sent back to KT. And now we got to see the next TBTP in the next 2-3 chapters.

I am sure, that the Kenpanchi cliffhanger or the Unohana situation won't be answered next chapter, I am also sure there is no reason to see what Urahara is up to.
    The Royal Realm situation also won't be explained soon, so we have to wait to know things about Renji, Byakkun or Rukia.

Maybe next chapter is going to be a peaceful (also called: boring) one, Ichigo meets Isshin and/or the KT visoreds and we might see Bach at the end of the chapter in his palace.

Some Isshin talks and then: "The pendulum heads in an unfamiliar direction..."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well just a random thought! Every one thinking (Some actually majority is not agreed) that Unohana died the death of a fodder.
    What if Kenpachi comes out of the Building, holding the body of Unohana while every one is waiting out there anxiously, a certain sadness engulfs the atmosphere, suddenly a fodder vice captain come in front reveals that his / her Bankai is to revive someone and BAM Unohana is revived at the cost of that fodder VC... or some forbidden Kido might be shown / revaeled ....

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

And here I thought her three panels of Bankai would give her temporary invincibility..................
    I have never been so wrong in my life

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It's time for Ichigo to go learn how come Bach knows about her mother that even he himself doesn't know. It doesn't have to be a second pendulum arc, but it's obvious we need some sort of historical perspective on the matter before we progress. It's not as if Bach's true aim will be painted in secret for too long.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I wonder if perhaps juhabach has his equivalent to the royal guard. The quincy are an ancient organization which depends on scientific advances to grow stronger, perhaps even more so than shinigami. The medallions and volstandig could perhaps hold equal ground in terms of groundbreaking advances as stuff done by the royal guard like the mod souls or zampakuto. It is worth noting that only 16 stern ritter went to SS though, logic would suggest that 10 of them remained in their base... The stern ritter do seem to be outnumbered by SS, the remaining vizards, ichigo and co, alongside urahara and his gang plus the royal guard so perhaps such a device will be needed in the future.
    I think you may be onto something- The shinigami have the royal guard
    the quincy have the vowels....a..e...i..o...u.

the most badass quincies are the vowels...lol.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Yeah, or that. I thought Kyoraku in bankai may be better than her though. His ability was foreshadowed to be scary and SCARY. But let's not nitpick The point is, she's important. Plenty.
    but kubo stated,in the databook, that unohana was the strongest captain,beside yamamoto and aizen. she is likely above kyoraku,though it's strange he was the one promoted as the new CC. it'd really be a shame if she died here. we were waiting so much for her going berserk,instead she lost pathetically...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    And here I thought her three panels of Bankai would give her temporary invincibility..................
    I have never been so wrong in my life
    This... I thought, ok she's gone bankai, she can't be dead yet and we still have to find out what her bankai does. But no.

And now I'm reminded of why I don't like Bleach as much as I used to

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    5 SWP vs. the 5 RG?
    Well, but aren't the war potentials so far enemies of vandenreich? Kenpachi might have an unpredictable element to him but he is not about to actually join vandenreich. Ichigo has a quincy half however unless he is brainwashed he is not about to let his SS friends die. It is interesting that aizen was asked to join as a SWP though.... Perhaps juhabach already has a force of SWP among his followers however the manga has not quite hinted at that. Perhaps juhabach has two groups of SWP, those that can join him and those that are enemies.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    I think you may be onto something- The shinigami have the royal guard
    the quincy have the vowels....a..e...i..o...u.

the most badass quincies are the vowels...lol.
    Thats actually a good thought, I like that. Vowels on top and consonants below them... According to google the german word for vowel is vokal and for consonant it is kosonant although that does kinda sound anticlimatic. Perhaps nanana would kinda disprove the idea though. He had the U and overall he did not seem to be stronger than your average captain. If he truly was the equivalent to a royal guard then I doubt yamamoto would have been able to take him out that easily. If the royal guard equivalent was to be a part of the stern ritter then perhaps and A, B, C, D and E thing would make more sense. Bambietta seems young but she did make short work of komamura so there is still room for her to be that strong.....

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member im over hyped's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is everyone forgetting about ginjou? im pretty sure he's back in the world of the living, but im pretty sure he not going to be the first person to be visited by ichigo.
    Last edited by im over hyped; February 21, 2013 at 09:50 AM.
    I used to be a great female character, but then i took a sword to the chest twice by a imbecile .

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner JackBlack21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm happy about the Kenpachi bankai. Not so wild about Ichigo going back to being a whiner complaining about not being able to protect anyone.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by im over hyped View Post
    is everyone forgetting about ginjou? im pretty sure he's back in the world of the living, but im pretty sure he not going to be the first person to be visited by ichigo.
    I don't think he will be back to the world of living anytime soon. If they are trained for the incoming battle, that is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter hopefully kenpachi gets his bankai
    if
    kenpachi gets his bankai and ichigo gets a power up who is going to face the quincy super-villian

i would prefer kenny facing him instead of ichigo i want him to kill him mercilessly
    im sad about unohana dying because i want her to marry kenny. imagine kubo made a flasback of him having a relationship with ken that would be good but more hard hurting if unohana was pregnant

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    good chapter hopefully kenpachi gets his bankai
    if
    kenpachi gets his bankai and ichigo gets a power up who is going to face the quincy super-villian

i would prefer kenny facing him instead of ichigo i want him to kill him mercilessly
    im sad about unohana dying because i want her to marry kenny. imagine kubo made a flasback of him having a relationship with ken that would be good but more hard hurting if unohana was pregnant

I think that zakari will be used to sharpen ichigo before the final battle. We know he is currently having trouble reforging his zanpaktou, and depending on how kubo takes the story, he may not get a traditional zanpaktou again. He might have to make his own or something using both his quincy and shinigami powers.
    if that is the case, he may need to relearn some form of bankai. - this might also be a contributing factor as to why his bankai state has not reverted like renjis.

if what we think his bankai state is currently- broken sword and outfit, is actually closer to what his new zanpaktou/quincy blade shikai is than we can expect not only a new outfit!! but also a new blade and possibly a new bankai.

just speculation but the story is wide open at this point and anything can happen with the king of trolls KT.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JackBlack21 View Post
    I'm happy about the Kenpachi bankai. Not so wild about Ichigo going back to being a whiner complaining about not being able to protect anyone.
    kenpachi will just learn its name,it will take time before achieving bankai,though I bet kubo will overlook it and kenpachi,since he is a genious, will master it in no time

New Reply
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast