Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 527 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

Well Well R.I.P. Unohana!!! And Ichigo you failed because you're Asuchi isn't just Darkness (Shinigami powers) anymore but noooo you don't accept your horse (Hollow Powers) you even deny your light (Quincy Power) but at least you mastered fullbring (which IS NOT useless as some people think)!!!! Well do you want your answers? Now is the goddamn time for it!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate Re: Bleach 527 Discussion / 528 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Well just a random thought! Every one thinking (Some actually majority is not agreed) that Unohana died the death of a fodder.
    What if Kenpachi comes out of the Building, holding the body of Unohana while every one is waiting out there anxiously, a certain sadness engulfs the atmosphere, suddenly a fodder vice captain come in front reveals that his / her Bankai is to revive someone and BAM Unohana is revived at the cost of that fodder VC... or some forbidden Kido might be shown / revaeled ....
    Maybe Tenjiro can save her since he taught her how to heal and he could heal byakuya even though she couldnt.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the wounds unohana has sustained are not quite something which have killed people before. If unohana dies it will because somehow it was completely impossible to get someone to treat her within the next couple of days or so.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In this thread I've seen denial, anger, bargaining, and [fan] depression over Unohana's death, but very little acceptance. It's okay you guys. She's gone.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member im over hyped's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

she's not dead until its confirmed.
    I used to be a great female character, but then i took a sword to the chest twice by a imbecile .

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner JackBlack21's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    In this thread I've seen denial, anger, bargaining, and [fan] depression over Unohana's death, but very little acceptance. It's okay you guys. She's gone.
    It's probably people guarding against being trolled. Byakuya was supposedly dead too.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, but aren't the war potentials so far enemies of vandenreich? Kenpachi might have an unpredictable element to him but he is not about to actually join vandenreich. Ichigo has a quincy half however unless he is brainwashed he is not about to let his SS friends die. It is interesting that aizen was asked to join as a SWP though.... Perhaps juhabach already has a force of SWP among his followers however the manga has not quite hinted at that. Perhaps juhabach has two groups of SWP, those that can join him and those that are enemies.
    That's what I think will happen though. Juha is a cunning guy and one way or the other I think he's going to somehow manipulate/brainwash all the SWP into joining him.

After all he even said so himself he was planning on getting Ichigo to join them by re-educating him and we know he was trying to recruit Aizen. What his stance was on Kenpachi was a bit ambiguous given the nature of Kenpachi's powers (Juha told him to sleep meaning he might have meant wake up and get stronger after unshackling yourself). I think Ichigo will be brainwashed to join the VR at some point. In every arc he's trained to use his powers by new characters and the only new Quincy are the VR so yeah I'm just waiting for Ichigo to go to the dark side.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Juhabach kinda just left aizen to rot though, he did no attempt whatsoever to brainwash him. And fake juha apparently made a point out of killing kenpachi, no attempt at educating him was made. If ichigo is to learn how to use his quincy powers I would argue the best choice to do so would be ryuken though. Apparently a friend of the family and a powerful quincy. He can always consult with zangetsu for that matter, there is no particular reason why he can't ask the guy who holds his power. It is worth noting that ichigo used blutz on his own rather easily though.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

That Zaraki is starting to hear his sword was pretty much a given after this training arc. I did not expect Ichigo to fail though, that was a nice turn of events to bring his Quincy side back into play.

I am disappointed though that they are not proceeding to Shutara's palace. I was really looking forward for that one.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Aonsaithya's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet Kenpachi's shikai ability will turn out to be kido-something. Perhaps a friendly and fluffy healing ability? He doesn't really need a special ability to make himself more lethal.
    Disbelief, Despair & Hatred.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So is it possible that maybe this can be the end of the "Bleach needs moar deaths" complaints? I mean I wouldn't mind it, but Kubo has given us two captain deaths so far this arc, and it seems to have incited mostly rage. If the mere thought of it didn't incite so much rage I really do believe it would be three captain deaths right now.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldnt be surprised if Zaraki's zanpaktou persona looks like unohana , they seemed to be obsessed with each other in their own way. Any way Kubo went on trolling us again Ichigo will go to human world now start sulking and then probably learn Quinchi power or sth then his pater and urahara will do sth to slap him back to sense in the process we will learn the back story of isshin and all that. So i guess 10 more chaps till ichigo gets back as shinigami or sth, with an intermediate fallow.

I really dont know how we have so many unohana fan that they re wailing over her death in a manga. I mean in the whole series she barely did a jack about any issue be it Aizen or arrancar apart from healing people. Her character wasnt really special and i am glad that TK invented a role for her in the midway before he pulls the curtain for her.
    She is gone and i hope it stays that way. Bleach has a habbit of no chara dying i hope this tendency ended with TK killing off yama.
    Last edited by shaheer; February 22, 2013 at 01:07 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

And Ichigo using a bow!!! A BOW!!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You probably said the same with Hiyori being cut in half, then you probably said Ichigo was never getting his shinigami powers back, and I bet you said Byakuya was done for too. This is Bleach. "Never say never."
    Last edited by freshseth83; February 22, 2013 at 01:40 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I've noticed many people are crying over Unohana's death, but look at it this way; Unohana died to make Zaraki stronger!!! It may sound logically stupid to kill off a character in this way, but I think some are failing to see the implications of her dying by his sword; its basically incentive towards Zaraki to encourage him to further develop his powers, and to master that certain Shinigami technique we've all been wanting to see!!! After all, if he didn't, her death would have been in vain!!!!!

If Unohana hadn't died, Zaraki wouldn't push himself as hard in the upcoming battles, and he almost certainly wouldn't master Bankai! However, as the current situation lies, he's gonna be pissed off bigtime; and who's he pissed off with? HIMSELF!!! Because he placed those shackles on himself, Unohana had to die to unlock them; I doubt Zaraki is going to be doing that again! Oh, and he's probably pissed off with the Vandenreich too, because if it weren't for them defeating him, he wouldn't have been given his extreme training regime in the first place!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast