Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Shingeki no Kyojin 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin~

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Knifeshade; March 10, 2013 at 04:08 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 43 Spoilers Thread

"Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

3. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

*sigh* online readers again

You might have to wait longer for these chapters to appear since it seems Kodansha USA became more active stopping the scanslations, all the posts regarding Shingeki no Kyojin are gone as far as I can tell on the TDX site.

Looks like the chapter is out and TDX isn't stopping.
    Last edited by Ikari; March 10, 2013 at 06:08 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Moeru's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 42 Discussion / 43 Predictions

Chapter out http://www.mangareader.net/shingeki-no-kyojin/43

Short as usual, i can't get enough

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Well not much to say here its a fight chapter so clearly not much dialogue, and the outcome so far is as anticipated in that its clearly quite one sided (at the very least because they have no way to pierce the armor). Moreover, it doesn't focus on the emotions or thoughts I personally find more interesting at this point namely Berthold and Ryner's, rather than the obviously hurt and angry Eren (but then again he's always like that LOL so nothing new there kiddo). I can't even comment much on the fight since like I said its rather one sided to be of interest much, well I guess Berthold's trick is kinda cool but the issue with waiting to see when he runs out of steam is pretty risky given that his most vulnerable phase is that half-finished transformation. Have to admit its kinda sad to see Connie deeply concerned about Berthold and Ryner.

I think the most important point raised in this chapter would ironically be the other guy eaten by Berthold, I mean we know why he'd try to kidnap/silence Ymir but the other guy(?) is just kinda random. Its either a new guy or possibly Jean - he is the only one not accounted for - not much to say here since we don't have much details to work with other than its not any of the remaining recruits or Hanji.
    Last edited by Hamy; March 10, 2013 at 06:33 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I suppose that now Eren won't stand up again anytime soon.
    Bat Rayner's Titan Form sure is fearsome with that impenetrable armor; I wonder how this skirmish will end for Eren and the others.
    By the way, who has been swallowed by Berthold (excluded Ymir of course)?
    All the characters are so similar to each other.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if Eren will get caught this time, wanna see what the deal is with the titans.

Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 43 Discussion / 44 Predictions

I guess Berthold swallowed the soldier for the purpose of trying to get Three-Dimensional Maneuver Gear from him. Or it would be unlikely that he may also be one of Berthold's peers working behind. Anyway there is no way Eren can beat Armored Titan at the moment unless he uses grappling techniques or learns to harden his body...

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Knifeshade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't help but feel Eren always seem to get the short end of the stick, always getting the shit beaten out of him (see: eyeball flying out), even though he's the main character.

Though I guess there's just no replacing pure experience. And it's kinda odd that Bertholdt remains stationary there and hasn't materialized legs yet.
    -

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member DassJennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knifeshade View Post
    I can't help but feel Eren always seem to get the short end of the stick, always getting the shit beaten out of him (see: eyeball flying out), even though he's the main character.

Though I guess there's just no replacing pure experience. And it's kinda odd that Bertholdt remains stationary there and hasn't materialized legs yet.
    I guess Berthold can't because of the place he started transforming (his ribs are entering the wall).
    Also, Eren already had a hard time fighting Annie who could only cristalize a few parts of her body at the same time, now against Reiner his chances are much more slim.
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knifeshade View Post

Damb straight lol. Eren just doesn't get a break in this. It's still awesome though.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member teioh's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

New mistery: who's the guy eaten with Ymir and what about Ymir wake up and choose to rip apart Berthold's stomach to save Christa?
    About Ryner: no way to beat him BUT something can still happen, maybe some outsider like the Ape Titan will come...

New Reply