Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 193 Spoiler Thread

I had forgotten this is the spoiler thread for while. And Kanzaki with the royal family tatoo is so much epic that, unconsciously, I put the spoiler tag to not ruin the surprise.

By the way, what happens in this chapter is a continuation of this scene:

An increase in power, indeed.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

2. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pirulito View Post
    I had forgotten this is the spoiler thread for while. And Kanzaki with the royal family tatoo is so much epic that, unconsciously, I put the spoiler tag to not ruin the surprise.

By the way, what happens in this chapter is a continuation of this scene:

An increase in power, indeed.

Nice find there.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Long Summary of the chapter.Click at own risk.Translation may not be fully accurate.
    Spoiler show

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Senju; February 20, 2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc is starting to get great as the Behemoth arc at first hoping that it will be better on execution but still I don't like Nasu as a villain he didn't yet make an impact on me... Lastly Kanzaki will remove his accesory limiter ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out at the usual place.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc is heating up. It seems as though the time has come for the other crew members to power up. I'm getting excited to see what they're going to be capable of.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Kamikaze Captain, show us your new and better Kanzaki Flamenco!

Hope the color page next week shows Kanzaki being badass.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner d_ace_shines's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Beelzebub Chapter 193 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Senju View Post
    Spoiler show
    I think it's Kanzaki who acknowledged Oga as the leader. Or it's because the rock paper scissor?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner GotTheInsight's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by d_ace_shines View Post
    I think it's Kanzaki who acknowledged Oga as the leader. Or it's because the rock paper scissor?
    Yep most definately acknowledging him as the leader, but more so acknowledging beel as the next demon king, as its foreshadowed that he will be. With this the manga just jumped 10 ranks higher in my manga list. Although currently im only reading 7 manga. Yohohohoho.
    No seriously how long it took for them to gain demonic powers. I always hoped for it, but seeing as how much the manga had progressed so far i nearly gave up on waiting for them to achieve these powers. From now on i just sense epicness
    Last edited by GotTheInsight; February 21, 2013 at 06:46 AM.
    Sometimes violence is the only way to get the message across!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GotTheInsight View Post
    No seriously how long it took for them to gain demonic powers. I always hoped for it, but seeing as how much the manga had progressed so far i nearly gave up on waiting for them to achieve these powers. From now on i just sense epicness
    But it feels very natural this way, that only when people recognize Oga and Beel as the leader it would happen. It was really epic. And just like Furuichi being bullied became a brick joke and got old, so has Kanzaki's fodderdom. I'm very excited with how the rest of the arc pans out.

Couple of things I noticed:

-Natsume complimented Furuichi. Woah, he is living up to his name as Strategist, isn't he? And the Red Tails listened to him as well. Even Himekawa, who didn't want anything to do with it, still declined Furuichi pretty respectfully.

-Obviously Himekawa is going to do something stupid or incredibly cunning. But he'll probably become a subcontractor as well, we just don't know how or why.

-I found the info dump a bit crude. So Hilda told Oga and Furuichi offpanel...when? Are we suppose to assume its the next day, or the same day continuing into the afternoon? Oh well, its a small detail that doesn't distract too much from main epic moment.

-The fact that Kanzaki's subcontractor tatoo is on his back is just perfect. If the rest of the gang get it in similar places, it extends the joke that they have no clue what they're fighting. Lets see how long that lasts.

-How many people will become subcontractors? Will the Red Tails get one too, or will Aoi give them power through Koma? Though she has a long way to go to get Koma's loyalty at the same level as Beel's. :P

-As for why Kanzaki is no.1 and not Furuichi, the reason is pretty obvious. Furuichi isn't really Oga's underling, he's his partner. Furuichi's role has never been tied to Oga's quest for power, he has nothing to gain by acknowleding Oga/Beel as the leader either. He's going to obtain a power-up by some other means (omg how awesome would it be if kendama's prediction comes true?? Ah, I'll settle for En too). This might happen with Aoi as well, though I have no clue about Toujo.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

Wow, I expected our good guys will get the Beel emblem equivalent of these guys' but I didn't expect it would happen by the end of the chapter, lol.

Not sure if the number corresponds the ranking, though. As it is now, I suspect the number is given by the order of joining. Otherwise, Kanzaki will drop a number or two after Tojou and Aoi join.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

does this mean that kanzaki is oga's right hand man (captain) when it comes to fights?

great chapter by the way :P

EDIT:

Who do you thing the other sub-contractors of Oga will be?
    I think:
    Kunieda (who I would of thought would be "1")
    Himekawa might come back and join?
    I doubt Tojou needs any powerups lol
    Last edited by Senju; February 21, 2013 at 09:08 AM.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn it Nasu, just admit it already, you ARE hisoka's cousin! Its on a lesser degree but you still freak me the fuck out!

So this is how the others will be fighting demons huh? Kind of reminds me of Magi in a way but we'll see how this continues.

I also like how Furuchi is legitimatly stepping up in the group and his arc wasn't just for shits and giggles

and next week we get a color page, nice!
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    But it feels very natural this way, that only when people recognize Oga and Beel as the leader it would happen. It was really epic. And just like Furuichi being bullied became a brick joke and got old, so has Kanzaki's fodderdom. I'm very excited with how the rest of the arc pans out.

Couple of things I noticed:

-Natsume complimented Furuichi. Woah, he is living up to his name as Strategist, isn't he? And the Red Tails listened to him as well. Even Himekawa, who didn't want anything to do with it, still declined Furuichi pretty respectfully.

-Obviously Himekawa is going to do something stupid or incredibly cunning. But he'll probably become a subcontractor as well, we just don't know how or why.

-I found the info dump a bit crude. So Hilda told Oga and Furuichi offpanel...when? Are we suppose to assume its the next day, or the same day continuing into the afternoon? Oh well, its a small detail that doesn't distract too much from main epic moment.

-The fact that Kanzaki's subcontractor tatoo is on his back is just perfect. If the rest of the gang get it in similar places, it extends the joke that they have no clue what they're fighting. Lets see how long that lasts.

-How many people will become subcontractors? Will the Red Tails get one too, or will Aoi give them power through Koma? Though she has a long way to go to get Koma's loyalty at the same level as Beel's. :P

-As for why Kanzaki is no.1 and not Furuichi, the reason is pretty obvious. Furuichi isn't really Oga's underling, he's his partner. Furuichi's role has never been tied to Oga's quest for power, he has nothing to gain by acknowleding Oga/Beel as the leader either. He's going to obtain a power-up by some other means (omg how awesome would it be if kendama's prediction comes true?? Ah, I'll settle for En too). This might happen with Aoi as well, though I have no clue about Toujo.
    Agree with you on Furuichi. But that said, it will be interesting to see what's in store for Furuichi after this. The Furuichi arc did hint there was something special about him. Maybe Furuichi will actually get some kind of power that equals/complements Oga's?? with how Oga recognizes as him as an equal since he was 10, makes me think something big is in store for him.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

22. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast