Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 193 Discussion/194 Predictions

I do hope that Kanzaki will shine; his role until now was to be beaten by everyone.
    Good chapter and as someone already said, things are heating up.
    By the way, Nasu sure freaks me out. LOL

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 193 Spoiler Thread

Please let this never happens, that Furichi get the same strengh like Oga. What kind of sense should this have?? That the chicken fighter Furichi who recognize that he cant handle with real Power, run over again. A origingal strategist don´t need strengh, he analyse and think about situation. Furichi is always the Person who was thinking about response of every movement Oga did. Like after Toujou Arc, Furichi dont think about Toujou he cares about the School and where will they go now.
    This Character never need strengh and should never get it. A King always need someone counsel or strategist. For what Furichi needs strengh??
    That Furichi start messing around with Toujou.
    By thsi point i wanna see Toujou with the emblem, and then he could say know he is like his Mentor. My God Toujou with Demon Power. He will pass the stage as Superhuman an create his own LvL.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Household vessels have appeared in Beelzebub ! Well I guess it makes sense for other characters than Oga to evolve from joke level. For once I'm please to see the main story go in a good way and the end of the chapter was really cool.

4. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully Toujou doesn't with emblem since he's own man not some Oga lacky, hell he doesn't even hang out with them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Toujou will have a contract with.................either Jabberwock or Behemoth!

I realized that I am merely a conscience programmed into a game.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm more inclined to disliking this chapter...
    -One minute Kanzaki is like "I will never accept Oga as the leader",the next minute he is "Oga is number 1,so don't talk bad about him".(I'm aware that he has a like/hate relationship with Oga but it happen a lot in this one chapter)
    -Kanzaki getting a power up is a good thing.Dude been a punchbag for a long time.Though I'm a bit confused whether he got the beelzebub symbol on his back before/after fighting Nasu's men.
    -Hilda not being able to detect Nasu disappoint me.Both furuichi and Kanzaki are able to find him...I kinda expect her to do something(at least be near baby beel or figuring out who is the demon nasu is contracted to) other than standing on the roof top like she always does.
    -On the other hand,I really like that Furuichi is the 'official general' of the group and that they respected him.I think his strength lies more on in planning,not in fighting.(for now)

Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akia999 View Post
    -Kanzaki getting a power up is a good thing.Dude been a punchbag for a long time.Though I'm a bit confused whether he got the beelzebub symbol on his back before/after fighting Nasu's men.
    I think he got the symbol the moment he acknowledged Oga as his leader (and meant it). In the last panel of the chapter, his face looks puzzled, as if he has just realised something (e.g., that the pain from the beating is gone and that his strength has increased), and there is a "dokun" sound effect (strong heartbeat) to reinforce the atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Akia999 View Post
    -Hilda not being able to detect Nasu disappoint me.Both furuichi and Kanzaki are able to find him...I kinda expect her to do something(at least be near baby beel or figuring out who is the demon nasu is contracted to) other than standing on the roof top like she always does.
    I think the one whom she cannot detect is the demon, not Nasu. I think adult demons don't follow Beel's 15-metre rule (Saotome's has never been seen near him), so there's no reason for her to be after Nasu.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kendama View Post
    I think the one whom she cannot detect is the demon, not Nasu. I think adult demons don't follow Beel's 15-metre rule (Saotome's has never been seen near him), so there's no reason for her to be after Nasu.
    But he is right, i mean Hilda and also Baby Beel can sense other Demonic Energy. Kendama remember how Baby Beel react on Aoi when she was surrounded by Koma. Baby Beel sense and smell the demonic Energy. The same we saw in St. Ishiyama Arc with Izuma, that there was Demonic energy.
    On the other Side Yolda transfer the room of Lord En and the Nurses to an other dimension, to get not trace from Hilda, Lamia or Alan.
    So the comment that Hilda can´t trace Nasu make sense, that could mean that his complett Energy flows now in the underlings or this Room is now in a different dimension.
    Nobody knows what kind of Demon Nasu is or is he also only a contractor would mean his Demon is not even in this World. But that fact show us the relationship between contractor and Demon.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    Toujou will have a contract with.................either Jabberwock or Behemoth!
    If Toujou forms some sort of contract it defiantly be Jabberwock.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

But why Toujo should have a contract with a demon?
    Isn't he already strong? I mean he fought and defeated the demons without too much effort in the Akumano Accademy arc.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    But why Toujo should have a contract with a demon?
    Isn't he already strong? I mean he fought and defeated the demons without too much effort in the Akumano Accademy arc.
    I agree. Well...to be honest we have no clue how Saotome "trained" him. It could be Toujo's been using demonic power without us knowing. Either way, I think it gives Toujo a little too much importance if he contracts with someone like Jabberwock or Behemoth. Not that he can't be important, but he's the kind of guy who pops up every now and then. Plus, even though Furuichi summoned Jabberwock, and he listened to him, I doubt he's make a good contractee in the long run.

So, predictions for next week's chapter: I think we're in for another interruption. I think Kanzaki will wipe the floor with the Poltergeists, but something will prevent him from giving the final blow to Nasubi. Maybe subcontracts are limited to how much they can be used at once, which would explain why Natsume could overpower Onizuka so easily.

What I want to know is if the demon Nasubi is contracted to is disguised as a student. I mean, if I was contracted to a teenage thug, I wouldn't let him leave my sight. This is most probably a contract of convenience.

Another thing is how much do Takamiya and Fuji know about Beel? Nasubi clearly knows Beel is a demon, and he's contracted to a demon that told him such. Are the three of them giving an appearance of acting independently, but are actually one group? Or is it that the demon(s) that are contracted with them allowing them to compete with each other? I think it would be neat if, this was a competition between the three of them, with the demon(s) making sure they don't abuse the contract.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3