Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 106 Discussion/ 107 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 106 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    well there is even worst that that last page if you read Ippo vs Karasaw Takuzou it's like this

http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html
    could end up like that with shioon passing out...the kid seriously needs someone to teach him how to fight/ enough with techniques ...AND now that Jang is gone Maybe Kwon will teach him I pray! lol

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    It's okay guys Shioon will just use the Kyuubi to regenerate...oh wait
    See somehow thats the first thing I thought too of course substituting kyuubi with shioon's miraculous recovery rate lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this training_grandma part was there for a reason, and Shioon is thinkin its all just a training, and without a doubt he trained this technique with an "image" of his master and should know how to counter it, so my bets on afterimage and whie Bald Ryu thinks "oh i won, sry" Shioon gonna use the same attak against him.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    Well, this training_grandma part was there for a reason, and Shioon is thinkin its all just a training, and without a doubt he trained this technique with an "image" of his master and should know how to counter it, so my bets on afterimage and whie Bald Ryu thinks "oh i won, sry" Shioon gonna use the same attak against him.
    I totally agree with this. he's seen this tech once on his phone and probably tried it/fought by using grandmas tech...hence the GMR layer over bald ryu...hes gonna do something amazing next chapt...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a hadouken? I would like bald Ryu to teach Shiwoon a little something, he's not like the usual foe becomes friend cos he's related to Unwol and he obviously hasnt exhausted his techniques. I think he'd be a cool way to link 9AD back into the story somehow. But the damage of that hadouken is crazy, if it hit full-on that probably wouldve been the most damage we've seen done with a single strike never thought id see a long-range attack without a weapon. Hey that other supernova is still knocked out right? Interrogation incoming motherfucker.

I liked that cute little "Im The Only One Who Can Defeat You!" scene for the gothic lolita captain. I still find that one-eyed look the blonde chick has too alluring evil evil hottie.

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that totally make sense ... I was thinking on the lines that since its the technique by GMR and that is the reason he can see his master in bald face.. but It definitely can be that he already must have practiced to counter it ,,,and why once .. may be several times ...

The most fascinating thing about the chapter is the level of consciousness shown by Shiwoon ... he rocks ... amazing ... Could it be possible that as he was everyday using black origin tech for ki circulation and was under routine his body is acting differently ... or may be it is because of the bill ... or he simply has a tough will ...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems as though the battle is concluding. I'm wondering how Shioon is going to handle this ridiculous attack.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember shioon thinks that he is training and none of this is real so he isnt gonna be shaken and questioning if he is really the only disciple of GMR cause...

A- like i said he thinks this isnt real so it wont bother him
    B- He might not even think bald ryu is fighting, he probably thinks its his master fighting him

Also I dont think he is getting hit by the technique it looks as if he is staring at it and is seeing it coming if you look at the last page. Even IF he gets hit by it remember his regeneration is out of this world even GMR said his regeneration skills are like a planarian you could basically do anything and he will regenerate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

This chapter in a nutshell:
    Spoiler show

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    This chapter in a nutshell:
    Spoiler show
    LOOOOL

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

I THINLK Shioon dodged it or Jin-Ie Kwon took the blow for him and did anyone notice how shioon dissmiss the death elder as fancy and continued to say that it was training. hence if Jin-Ie Kwon did receive the blo from blad face then shioon is unlikely to cry

i think bald guy and cool guy will defect to side with shioon and then bald face will teach him the truth.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

thinking that Asian Kimbo Slice is not dead and thinking that this is training is part of the plot device on what gonna happen next

Shioon is starting to regain his consciousness bit by bit and on the last panel he will get hit 100% i think he didn't move because he saw GMR as he was hit it's like GMR attacking Shioon on the rooftop to destroy his ki center after he got hit he will regain his consciousness and still stand up Bald Face Captain will be surprised that Shioon is still standing and will attack again but he will be stopped by the 2 captains and demands to carry blood stained fangs because the police will arrive

Shioon regaining his consciousness will walk towards Bald Face Captain and will be stopped by the Sunwoo Underlings or even Jinie saying that he is injured and needs help and Shioon will get unconscious and then the police will arrive

Shioon will be in coma but in his comatose state he is still meditating
    or
    Shioon will wake up in the hospital and leave the place to train and went to Asian Kimbo Slice's dojo and he is not there and he will hear the news about Asian Kimbo Slice passing away for saving the Gaju
    Last edited by kidopitz27; February 22, 2013 at 05:23 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Guessing i was correct when i said he was using that meditation mode while using bot and did he just use a foot technique at the end to attack bauldie with this ultimate move man what a cliff hanger can't wait for the next chapter now damn it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter! I can't wait the next one! I hope Shioon countered that technique, somehow; I know he has great regenerative capabilities, but I'd prefer if he just trolled Bald Guy

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm. This'll likely end in one of these threee ways:

1. Shioon manages to avoid the technique somehow (meaning this'll be like in Chapter 55 where at the end of the chap, Cool Guy seems to hit Shioon, but it's revealed in the next chapter that he only hit an after-image) and counter-attacks.

2. Shioon is hit by the technique, but gets back up again (as we know, he's quite tough), surprising Lone wolf and everyone, then counter-attacks, but probably faints after that, or half-way through his attack. Worst case scenario there, he takes out everyone or almost everyone present and is thus left to rampage on the cops when they come (if the author wants to cause additional angst for Shioon, this'd be the way to go)...

3. Shioon is hit by the technique... And doesn't get up again. Lone Wolf & co will leave, thinking Shioon dead or as good as dead according to the No One Could Survive That/Left For Dead trope, but this'll backfire on them as they don't know about Shioon's strong recovery rate. (or possibly, LW will be revealed as intentionally having avoided killing Shioon with that strike, in order to get answers of him later).

Either way, I guess we now have some idea as to how Shioon can kinda stay in control during the BOT, and how he's going to develop a means to controlling it from hereon...

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I can tell on the last pic he used a foot technique

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

police man the police...

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

some how that part remember me when his use that cool foot technique with cool guy... I wanna see shiwoon doing that haduken lol

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast