Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Reminds me of my jack of all trades co workers, I had a couple of them.
One being a side mechanic, drug dealer, loan shark and working for an ambulance company.
Well might be able to call him a jack of all trades but kinda close enough - lol.
I thought you didn't care for the awards anymore, Faust?
His heart is faustindecsive
Kim, Do you have a favorite teacher? Fictional Teachers are valid.
Favorite teachers? Hmm... I have a lot for different reasons:
- My 3rd Grade teacher was nice, and she was my sponsor for Confirmation
- My 4th Grade teacher had a tradition in which she would give us cocoa if it snows on a school day. I want to continue that tradition if I have a classroom. ^^
- My 8th Grade teacher told us hilarious stories about her son though she stopped b/c he begged her not to do it anyway.
- My World History teacher was a riot. He was very hilarious and even use toy soldiers to demonstrate war conflicts. He was very popular with kids since he was hot (girls) and cool (boys). He also has a hot wife who taught German and he even taught us how to say "shit" in that language
- My AP Physics teacher was so hyper and enthusiastic about her subject.
Umm... that's about it, I think.
My favorite teacher was my sex ed teacher.
In my dreams.
Until when are you teaching?
I encountered a fictional teacher in a manga that retires because she's getting married. And she's young.