Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Best Moment of the Chapter

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grey vs. Lyon (w/ Juvia and Chelia assisting)

    3 4.48%
  • Jura's one hit K.O on Orga

    29 43.28%
  • Being informed of Jura's rank in the Saints

    4 5.97%
  • Revelation of the top 4 Saints

    18 26.87%
  • Laxus uppercutting Jura

    13 19.40%
New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 106 to 115 of 115

Thread: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

  1. #106
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sunny Go
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    Fairy Tail is fighting evenly against everyone else and they were gone for 7 years. In those 7 years, they stayed like they were before.

    All they got is either second origin and 3 months of training and they can match up with everyone else with just that.

    Clearly, if they had never disappeared and had trained for 7 years, there is no way anyone could even put a scratch on any of their members.

    They would be so strong I bet a single one of their members could win the whole tournament by itself and probably the 10 wizard saints would have been replaced by FT members.

    Also, those top 4 wizard saints are probably get the crap beaten out of them by natsu and his friends.
    WELL I agree that they should be at the top of guilds if they had 7 years of that time....but I really doubt they could "kick the crap" of the top 4.

  2. #107
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Jordan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    about the outcome that the princess was waiting for is fairy tail winning the tournament with all its members undefeated..
    I think Laxus the first one will be defeated, now if he's the leader of his team then that will be 56 points to Lamia Scale right ?

    Gray + Juvia wins against Leon n Chelia

    Gajeel get defeated by Sting I think, and Erza brings the trophy home by defeating Minerva or my best guess Minerva will be taken out by Sting which gives Fairy Tail the victory and the unexpected results of Sting turning on his own guild member.
    Dreyar Style

  3. #108
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,545
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Anyway, I think that the Wizards Saints stuff is [...] only a title, nothing else.
    Congrats... You got it. But that was clear after Elsa's dream of her own funeral... and it was explained that José and Gérard lost their title by being removed from the Wizard Saints.

    Still, I wonder what kind of beings they are, as Baasama said that Jura was the strongest human wizard saint.
    Last edited by hoeru; February 28, 2013 at 01:43 PM.

  4. #109
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    I think Laxus the first one will be defeated, now if he's the leader of his team then that will be 56 points to Lamia Scale right ?

    Gray + Juvia wins against Leon n Chelia

    Gajeel get defeated by Sting I think, and Erza brings the trophy home by defeating Minerva or my best guess Minerva will be taken out by Sting which gives Fairy Tail the victory and the unexpected results of Sting turning on his own guild member.
    You forget that if Laxus loses, then Jura is still in play. That would be 55 to Lamia Scale (55ST, and 51FT).

    If Minerva was taken out by Sting, then there would be no points for Fairy Tail, and they would end the tournament in the last place (edit: among the guilds still in play, of course).

    Jura could still take out Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Erza and Sting unless they defeated him.

    My guess is: at this point, at least one team leader needs to fall to Fairy Tail or they lose the tournament. And Jura can't defeat Laxus, because if he does, then he defeats everyone else and wins the tournament.

    So it'll go the shounen route. The good guys win. Everywhere. I don't know who will beat Sting, but it is not important. Or maybe it will be important only because Minerva will give Erza a single point, and everyone will belatedly realize that Sting is the team leader.
    Last edited by Morlun; February 28, 2013 at 04:26 PM.

  5. #110
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlun View Post
    If Minerva was taken out by Sting, then there would be no points for Fairy Tail, and they would end the tournament in the last place.
    Umm, at this point Fairy Tail's guaranteed to finish in at least third place. Last place was secured by Quatro Puppy a while ago.

  6. #111
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    Umm, at this point Fairy Tail's guaranteed to finish in at least third place. Last place was secured by Quatro Puppy a while ago.
    Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant. Last place of the guilds still in competition. I wasn't even thinking about the teams already eliminated.

  7. #112
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Selfia, Norad
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlun View Post
    My guess is: at this point, at least one team leader needs to fall to Fairy Tail or they lose the tournament. And Jura can't defeat Laxus, because if he does, then he defeats everyone else and wins the tournament.
    It's worse than that. Even if he wins but FT takes out everyone else in play (I believe that's just Minerva, Sting, Lyon, and Chelia), then there are still enough members of their guild left for Jura to win just by taking them out. Laxus either needs to win or to weaken him enough that someone else can finish the job.

  8. #113
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DR.DOOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    I just want fairy tail to lose. None of their member have lost.

    We do nothing.The fight will be over without me lifting a finger.

  9. #114
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.DOOM View Post
    I just want fairy tail to lose. None of their member have lost.
    i don't think it'll come to that. probably by the end of day or fight; dragons will appear and all hell will break lose. but i seriously hope somebody beat the crap out of minerva before that.

  10. #115
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by adbanginwar View Post
    i don't think it'll come to that. probably by the end of day or fight; dragons will appear and all hell will break lose. but i seriously hope somebody beat the crap out of minerva before that.
    Dragons are on the July 7th. I believe this is still the 5th or 6th.

    ---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    It's worse than that. Even if he wins but FT takes out everyone else in play (I believe that's just Minerva, Sting, Lyon, and Chelia), then there are still enough members of their guild left for Jura to win just by taking them out. Laxus either needs to win or to weaken him enough that someone else can finish the job.
    Yeah. Fairy Tail would make 8 points (closing at 59), and Jura would stand at 55 with 9 points still in play for him (all of Fairy Tail). Either he goes down, or he wins.

New Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts