Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: May Itachi Izanami have affected and changed Orochimaru personal plans?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Post May Itachi Izanami have affected and changed Orochimaru personal plans?

When Oro sucked back his chakra from kabuto he confirmed that he gatherd all of Kabuto info stored inside him.Since he gained all the info he probably realized the ongoing izanami battle inside kabuto's mind and of course he realized that nothing can be achieved alone and if someone takes up thing only by himselfe he will probably FAIL.During all his entire life Oro has been gathering infos regardin poweup-ing and knowledge.Did he finaly realize that his way of doing things were totally wrong?Can Itachi Izanami influence Oro?May he become a good guy?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: May Itachi Izanami have affected and changed Orochimaru personal plans?

He knew what Itachi did to Kabuto, but I doubt he will be influenced by that. He already knew everything about Kabuto's life beginning with his childhood and he wasn't affected that much.
    His way of doing thins aren't wrong, I'd say. Without conducting those experiments, he cannot find the ultimate power or immortality in this world and that's what his goal was: Getting to know the core of everything.

So, I don't think he'll become a good guy, or rather, it is tough to foresee for me. But who knows, if Kishimoto wants, he can even succeed Tsunade as the Hokage and that will be it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    He knew what Itachi did to Kabuto, but I doubt he will be influenced by that. He already knew everything about Kabuto's life beginning with his childhood and he wasn't affected that much.
    His way of doing thins aren't wrong, I'd say. Without conducting those experiments, he cannot find the ultimate power or immortality in this world and that's what his goal was: Getting to know the core of everything.

So, I don't think he'll become a good guy, or rather, it is tough to foresee for me. But who knows, if Kishimoto wants, he can even succeed Tsunade as the Hokage and that will be it.
    he is not really a "bad guy" he like u said just wants to know everything but once the third sealed his arms that ruined everything for him and put his "learn everything" plan on hold and started looking into lost clans in hopes of finding a way to unlock the death god so he could get his arms back...but we still need to learn WHY he attacked the leaf in the first place(sasuke was only a bonus) hope we find out in the next chapter
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

he can become good guy but it has nothing to do with Itachi's Izanami because sasuke ask him his real resone to attack village and attack happed long time ago so maybe Kishimoto wants Orochimaru to be good guy so he just going to give one resone or say something that way we will see Orochimaru is not bad guy but something bad happen in has past that why he is bad and now he will become good just like pain

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Hiruzen already said his personality completely changed after his parents died. Some people can handle that, but perhaps he couldn't and who could blame him just for that?
    If we think about it for a while, it's evident he had another reason to attack his former village. I mean, for a guy who is seeking out the immortality and all the power in this world, isn't crushing Konoha a bit of a lame goal in any case? Why should he even bother with it that much when he himself said he wasn't that interested in becoming the Hokage apart from the power it would get him?

I don't know, but I'm really curious to see if Hiruzen knew his real motive behind it all along.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

oh,I got it. I doubt orochimaru gave a damn about itachi's izanami,but maybe he understood what itachi meant by saying that you fail if you try to obtain others' things. well,I have to admit that the one who has failed was itachi himself,as madara (who stole hashirama's powers) is now the strongest character of ever,except the sage himself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    oh,I got it. I doubt orochimaru gave a damn about itachi's izanami,but maybe he understood what itachi meant by saying that you fail if you try to obtain others' things. well,I have to admit that the one who has failed was itachi himself,as madara (who stole hashirama's powers) is now the strongest character of ever,except the sage himself.
    You say that like Madara isn't going to be defeated before the manga is over.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Good predictions in this thread I must say. I thought of it at once when I read the last chapter. Good work
    Meh

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    he is not really a "bad guy" he like u said just wants to know everything but once the third sealed his arms that ruined everything for him and put his "learn everything" plan on hold and started looking into lost clans in hopes of finding a way to unlock the death god so he could get his arms back...but we still need to learn WHY he attacked the leaf in the first place(sasuke was only a bonus) hope we find out in the next chapter
    Say what..??
    • He started kidnapping and killing fellow villagers to conduct experiments on them.
    • He did that even to children.
    • Once he got banished from the village he began to conduct those experiments on countless other people with no affiliation to Konoha.
    • He killed (as in took over their bodies) multiple people for the sake of selfishly sustaining his own life.
    Sorry, but if thats not evil then what else is? The guy has absolutely no morals and no value for life other then his own. It doesn't matter what his goals and motivations are, his crimes against humanity are so numerous there's absolutely no excuse or justification.
    Last edited by LnDRash; April 11, 2013 at 03:15 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    He attacked the Leaf for revenge mostly. He wanted to kill Sarturobi for picking Minato over him, he wanted to destroy the home that kicked him out. He also, probably wanted to control the village for his own, remember he did want to be Hokage at one point.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't agree more, Orochimaru was an evil scum sucker form the get go and my favorite character in the manga
    Meh

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Say what..??
    • He started kidnapping and killing fellow villagers to conduct experiments on them.
    • He did that even to children.
    • Once he got banished from the village he began to conduct those experiments on countless other people with no affiliation to Konoha.
    • He killed (as in took over their bodies) multiple people for the sake of selfishly sustaining his own life.
    Sorry, but if thats not evil then what else is? The guy has absolutely no morals and no value for life other then his own. It doesn't matter what his goals and motivations are, his crimes against humanity are so numerous there's absolutely no excuse or justification.
    But he's a Hahaha-shirama bandwagon-er now, and by manga standard, light shines from his orifices for he is a holey person now.

New Reply