Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Top 5 Reasons to hate Naruto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Top 5 Reasons to hate Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    1. why decent? only because manga calling naruto not sasuke? 2. wow. this sound like pure butthurt from saucefan. 3. grou up of characters+love vs hatred+bromance between sasunaru= main plot of this manga.imo
    Fix your general grammar. It is actually ensuing a pre-mature eye-bleed.

1 and 2 - These are your pointers? I hope to god you are joking or is it just the second grade grasp at English? 3 - And that is clearly an Aristotelian tragedy vibe right there.
    Last edited by shahdan; March 08, 2013 at 03:22 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Top 5 Reasons to hate Naruto

Wait, is it why I hate Naruto as in the character or Naruto as in the manga?

Uhh...

I hate Naruto because of him being an obnoxious fusspot. Every single negative quality about a fictional character you can think of, Naruto is the top contender for it. Inept, stupid, boring, childish, lunatic, incompetent, hungry, poor, byproduct of shitty excuses, plotarmor 24/7...Just think about it. He has consistently shown these traits, and is so full of himself, that he continues spreading and enforcing his unrealistic bullshit on everyone.

I hate Naruto the manga for being inconsistent and downright stupid at times. Don't misunderstand though, it's not just a small portion of it, more like almost everything. That, and Kishimoto loves his crack. Injects that crap and then shits out a barrage of God awful chapters, which pretty much go like this...

1. Useless flashbacks
    2. Annoying conversations
    3. Half-assed fight scenes
    4. More blabbering
    5. "Cliffhanger", and I use this term very loosely...
    (Optional 5b) "No Naruto next week/on break!"
    6. Done

Do you want concrete proof? See: Naruto War Arc.

Sigh...I don't know about you guys, but Kishimoto makes his chapters so boring and atrocious as of late, that it takes me a total of around two fucking minutes to breeze through it.

also, female fail cheerleaders cardboard cutouts instead of proper characters
    Last edited by IChallengeYou!; March 08, 2013 at 08:44 PM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4