Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Which of the following characters would you like to see included in Season 2?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kishimoto Masato

1 14.29%
  • Handa Yoshimasa

1 14.29%
  • Taniyoshi Kigarashi

1 14.29%
  • Ishimaru Mihito

1 14.29%
  • Sekine Kazuyoshi

1 14.29%
  • Takei Toshio

2 28.57%
  • David Rivera

2 28.57%
  • Lucas Siebold

1 14.29%
  • Sergei Mihajlovic Mikhailov

1 14.29%
  • Michael Carothers

1 14.29%
  • Richard Sakata

4 57.14%
  • Kadowaki Satoru

5 71.43%
  • Do not include any of these characters.

1 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Fan League II - Season 1

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Fan League II - Season 1

Damn, I miscalculated on Doubles 1, and that killed me. I thought I could win that matchup. A disappointing finish, but given how I lost three times during the regular season, I was happy just make it all the way to the end.

Congrats to Friss who played well all season long.

The season was fun, and I hope we get to do it again soon.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately for you, it was not to be your day, Kuwa. Still, I liked your strategy of drafting players and organizing your line ups. It's far different than how I'd ever do it and in some ways, the changes that we made to this season meant that your strategy was quite entertaining.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

GGs everyone.

@Hardy
    All of my singles beat both Yuushi and Shiraishi. The only way you could have won was to put Mouri into singles and make sure he didn't face off against Miyako.

Decent season for me overall, unfortunately the match I lost forced me to drop out. My team worked out much better than I expected at the beginning, although I got quite lucky with the match order in that it allowed Ryoma to copy effective abilities a lot of the times. That said, PoT was a really interesting ability to play around with and I hope we'll keep it for next season.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to Friss on winning the league and KuwabaraTheMan on making it to the final. It was an entertaining event, thanks to Kaoz and FrostyMouse for making it happen and all the others who contributed in one way or another.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    In the meantime, I was planning on holding another tournament like the one we had last year, more details on that in the near future.
    Yes, please

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friss's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone it was a fun time deciding on the line ups. Hope we do it again soon.

Also thanks for the award!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Has it really been 9 months already? Time sure flies. In any case though, I'm glad to be able to announce that Shin Prince of Tennis Fan League II - Season 2 preparations are close to being completed and that the new season will most likely begin in April. There will be an entirely new system that's easier to understand and easier to calculate (hopefully for anyone) while still offering a better simulation than before.

All characters listed here will be featured in the game and I decided to include the former leader of 2nd Court, Migihashi Itarou, for a total of 80 characters. 79 of them are already completed, although I might add an ability here and there if I get access to new information. In addition to those 80 characters, I'm also giving you guys the option to choose from a selection of optional characters that should be decently strong but have not yet been added to the roster for one reason or another:

Quote Quote:
    -Kishimoto Masato, Handa Yoshimasa, Taniyoshi Kigarashi, Ishimaru Mihito, Sekine Kazuyoshi:
    These characters placed in the top half of the 2nd Stringer line-up back in chapter 50. If you choose to include any of them, their strength will likely be between Akiba and Nakagauchi level.

-David Rivera, Lucas Siebold, Sergei Mihajlovic Mikhailov, Michael Carothers:
    The foreigners that were defeated by Rikkai in the National semi-finals. Should they end up being included, their level will be about the same as Krauser's.

-Takei Toshio:
    A power player from the original 3rd court. If he makes an appearance, expect his stats to be around 17 or 18 total.

-Kadowaki Satoru, Richard Sakata:
    The two middle schoolers that were invited into the camp, but didn't receive stat sheets. They would likely be among the worst characters in the game.
    If you want to get an idea of how these characters might end up looking like, please refer to the first season's Ishimaru Mihito and Sekine Kazuyoshi, both of which can be found in the OP of this thread. If you want to see any of the listed characters in season 2, please vote for them in the poll (you can vote for as many of them as you want).

That's it from my side for the time being, I hope everyone is looking forward to the next season.

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friss's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to winning again hahaha

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like the poll got messed up a little, I'll let you guys know when it's fixed. Until then, feel free to just post your opinions.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though I liked the added characters in the last season (Taniyoshi Zone ftw) I don't really feel like there's a need to add them (even less considering how little we know about them). Same with the exchange guys from Nagoya (who should be actually worse than anyone in the camp right now or something like that).

I don't mind Sakata or Kadowaki at all, in fact it would be cool to have them to have a complete list, but no one will pick them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Friss View Post
    Looking forward to winning again hahaha
    Looking foward to steal your award bish

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Poll is up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Even though I liked the added characters in the last season (Taniyoshi Zone ftw) I don't really feel like there's a need to add them (even less considering how little we know about them). Same with the exchange guys from Nagoya (who should be actually worse than anyone in the camp right now or something like that).
    Of course there's no need, I just like thinking up stuff for them which is why the offer exists. And I don't think they'd be worse than anyone, I'd put them around Krauser's 15 stats wise, maybe 14 - that's not great of course, but there's worse out there.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, but I just don't really like the idea of real players getting out of the game and ¨fake players¨ in. It's an opinion though.

Everyone improved like 2 or 3 ¨entire total stats¨ in the camp, that's why I said it. Funny enough, apparently (unless Konomi made a mistake) Krauser is the only one that didn't improve at all. So yeah my point is kinda invalid.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Everyone improved like 2 or 3 ¨entire total stats¨ in the camp, that's why I said it. Funny enough, apparently (unless Konomi made a mistake) Krauser is the only one that didn't improve at all. So yeah my point is kinda invalid.
    Yeah, this still bothers me. >_>

Also I've decided how to handle the poll. Basically whether a character gets in or not depends on how many votes they've gotten relatively to the "Do not include anyone" option. If they have an equal or higher amount of votes, they get in, if the amount is lower, they don't. So for example, if Kishimoto has 5 votes, Handa 3 and Taniyoshi 2, and there are 3 votes for "Do not include any of these characters.", I'll add Kishimoto and Handa, but not Taniyoshi.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Poll closed, Sakata, Kadowaki and Takei are going to be included. Remember, sign-ups for the next season are going to go up on April 6.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ganonslayer101's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

can anyone get in on this tournament?

New Reply
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast