Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 133 Discussion/134 Predictions

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 133 Discussion/134 Predictions

Ok, here DeBroglie's (from Batoto) several spoilers: I post them in the order they were posted without merge them:

Spoiler show

There you have the puzzle.

2. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I don't need to comment on how epic this chapter was...

- So, Viole is teaming up with FUG, Novick and Ran; Rachel is with FUG; and Koon with Viole's new friends. SIU probably inserted some FUG spies to team Lessoo as well. Honestly, I can't predict how the workshop battle arc will develop.

- What I am interested in is the psychological changes the characters went thorough these past years. I think we can safely say that Koon has become a 'kill first, ask questions later' kinda guy even to his comrades (Remember how Novick made a comment about Dan could lose a finger if he implicates that Rachel is Koon's girlfriend). So, we'll probably see some major personality changes from Androssi, Anak, Lessoo, Hatsu etc. I think that gloomy and badass team portrait reflects SIU's intentions on the matter.

More on the team portrait:

- How come Laurie is still using his blanket? Now that he's grown up, I was sure that he'd find a way not to use it.

- Why are only Anak and Hatsu wearing matching sweatshirts? Could Anak's interest might be switched from Lessoo to Hatsu?

- Who is the guy sitting on the armchair on the right side of the portrait?(The one on the left is clearly Laurie)

- I just don't get why SIU is keeping Parakewl around

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Wangnan?: Are you and Jyu Viole Grace colleagues?
    Koon: Yes. But it may not seem so right now.
    Koon: These guys are Jyu Viole Grace's colleagues...
    Koon: Slayer candidate's team looks plain
    Wangnan: We went to the Hand of Arlen to chase Viole.
    Wangnan: When we arrived there, we found you within the ruins along with Viole's pocket. Viole and our other teammate can not be found at all.
    Wangnan: What the hell happened in that place?
    Koon: ...
    Koon: I don't know. 'Yet'
    Wangnan?: What?
    Koon: So. The pocket?
    Wangan: Huh? The pocket is here..
    Pocket: Ttik- (sfx)
    Pocket: Woong- (sfx)
    Wangan: ?! Where are you going?!
    Koon: Look for my team.
    Wangnan: What?!
    Wangnan: Hey!! Wait...!
    Akraptor: We should go.
    Koon: ?
    Akraptor: I'm sorry, but I'd like to know. Our colleague's life is at stake.
    Koon: .........
    Koon: Do you have the qualifications to ascend to the 29th floor?
    Akraptor: Yes.
    Koon: Then let's go.

29F
    Koon team's personal bunker
    Wangnan: I'm waiting for you guys. Who knows who will come. <not too sure about this>
    Prince: OK.
    Wangan: A regular with a personal bunker. Guess he has a lot of money.
    Akraptor: In fact, while you were unconscious I've already finished investigating about you. Koon Aguero Agnis.
    Akraptor: Pretty famous among the E-rank regulars. And great pride about the family.
    Akraptor: Slayer Viole might have a grudge. <not sure about this too>
    Koon: .............
    Koon: You do not have to worry about the fate of your colleague. I saw him escape alive.
    Akraptor: !
    Akraptor: I.. Really?
    Koon: Yeah. Now I need to worry about the life and death-
    Koon: This way.
    Koon: Gyetang!!
    Koon: Dan!!
    Koon: Michael!!
    Wangnan: Ttik- (sfx)
    Wangnan: !!
    Wangnan: Hey!! Come!! There are people here..!!
    Koon&Akraptor: ...!!
    Koon: What the fuck?! What happened...!
    Koon: .....!!
    Koon: Gyetang...
    Koon: Dan....!!
    Prince: ?
    Prince: Oh no.. That person seems to be breathing?
    ??: What..?
    Wangnan: R.. Really!?
    Prince: Must be!! This guy is alive!
    ??: Let's go!! Let's piggyback him!!
    Wangnan: Prince!! Contact the hospital!!
    Prince: Ok!! I got it!!

That son of a bitch..
    Legs...

Koon: .......
    Wangnan: ...!! Uh, what's his state..?!
    Koon: Does not seem life-threatening. His leg injuries are too severe but..
    Wangnan: ..... The.. Well, you know
    Wangnan: FUG. I don't know what happened but Viole will never..!
    Koon: I know.
    Wangnan: ..What?
    Koon: Rachel....
    Koon: I'll go get some air. I want to do some thinking.
    ??: Uh.. O.. Okay!

This pocket is clearly
    Baam's A-grade pocket that he received from Princess Yuri
    Because pockets of regulars match their level.
    Irregular.. Yes, everything is connected.
    Rachel's reasons for betraying Baam, FUG being after me

clockwise
    FUG
    betrayal
    Jyu Viole Grace
    Slayer
    Death
    Baam
    Rachel

Baam
    Jyu Viole Grace
    It's hard to believe that hypothesis.
    An irregular is necessary for FUG to achieve their goal.

Koon: But.. To be certain..
    Hwa Ryun: Jyu Viole Grace is Twenty-Fifth Baam.
    Koon: ....?!
    Koon: You...?!
    Hwa Ryun: It's been awhile. Koon Aguero Agnis.
    Credit to zumisumi on batoto

5. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess this proves that Jinsung and Yu Han Sung's faction is really separate from Karaka's faction. We already knew that Jinsung was willing to allow Baam to do what he wished, but Hwa Ryun coming to meet Koon shows that their faction is really not okay with Karaka's faction's attack on Koon, which broke FUG's agreement with Baam.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I guess this proves that Jinsung and Yu Han Sung's faction is really separate from Karaka's faction. We already knew that Jinsung was willing to allow Baam to do what he wished, but Hwa Ryun coming to meet Koon shows that their faction is really not okay with Karaka's faction's attack on Koon, which broke FUG's agreement with Baam.
    Or it could be that Hwa Ryun is acting on her own. I mean, I don't see how YHS's faction would have benefited from her telling Wangnan how to meet with Baam's old teammates.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Or it could be that Hwa Ryun is acting on her own. I mean, I don't see how YHS's faction would have benefited from her telling Wangnan how to meet with Baam's old teammates.
    Perhaps she is acting on her own, but perhaps she was under orders from YHS to do that.

YHS's faction is seemingly willing to allow Baam to act how he likes and they did make a deal with Baam. They told Baam not to screw up and they wouldn't touch his friends. Karaka's faction broke that deal.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps she is acting on her own, but perhaps she was under orders from YHS to do that.

YHS's faction is seemingly willing to allow Baam to act how he likes and they did make a deal with Baam. They told Baam not to screw up and they wouldn't touch his friends. Karaka's faction broke that deal.
    I wouldn't say YHS's faction are that laid back, she/he/it did say that if Baam showed any sign of weakness then one of his friends would be killed, so obedience on the part of Baam is very important to them, I wouldn't put it past YHS to kill one of his friends just as a warning. Giving Baam an opportunity to see his friends doesn't seem like something YHS would do, way too many problems for FUG would arise from that.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't say YHS's faction are that laid back, she/he/it did say that if Baam showed any sign of weakness then one of his friends would be killed, so obedience on the part of Baam is very important to them, I wouldn't put it past YHS to kill one of his friends just as a warning. Giving Baam an opportunity to see his friends doesn't seem like something YHS would do, way too many problems for FUG would arise from that.
    Perhaps, perhaps not. One thing that a lot of FUG does seem to want is for Baam to climb with a strong team. Climbing with his friends would allow him to climb with some strong people as you can look at how Androssi and some of the others are beasts. Of course, that would be kind of counterproductive as FUG spent so much time separating him from his friends.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Andonan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this chapter was awesome I want to get a translation of the news announcement of Koon's death, it would be interesting what the tower news has to say on the matter, it does state that FUG were involved which is interesting for Leeso's team to know. I think all of them, like Rak, don't believe it though. Having said tha Leeso looks FCKING PISSED! Wonder if he actually has some bite nowadays, but probably just super intelligent coordinator like Koon, though Koon has the physical capabilities too of course.

Seems like Rak is going to go join Koon's team before the Workshop battle, this is going to be fucking brilliant.

Team's in term of actual capabilities is:

Wangnan's Team - Top Players = Koon, Rak (IMO), Akriraptor, Yeon
    Baam's Team - Top Players = Viole, Cassano, Novik, Ran
    Leeso's Team, = Well they're all LOOK fucking badass, but I guess Anak, Androssi, Hatsu, Laurie

I suppose it should go down to Baam's vs Leeso's, but who knows, Baam is still such an unknown quantity and Koon is a genius. I can't imagine Baam losing to any introduced. Especially if FUG force him to go all-out, but I'm sure Baam won't go all out as its all his friends and everything.It still annoys me that I don't have any gauge of Baam's strength and now we are going into ANOTHER time-skip. But having fought on equal footing with a Ranker and scratching Urek, that has got to put him far beyond every other E-rank.

Different in so many ways, but similar in even more......

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps, perhaps not. One thing that a lot of FUG does seem to want is for Baam to climb with a strong team. Climbing with his friends would allow him to climb with some strong people as you can look at how Androssi and some of the others are beasts. Of course, that would be kind of counterproductive as FUG spent so much time separating him from his friends.
    Maybe, but they may think that Viole won't perform as well in a team full of his friends, if he is constantly risking his life to protect them like he did with Miseng and Urek then that would be counter-productive. It would be better to put him into a strong team full of people he either doesn't care that much about or even dislikes, as they have done (horyang being the exception of course, but I have a strong feeling they have further plans for him).

Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    Well this chapter was awesome I want to get a translation of the news announcement of Koon's death, it would be interesting what the tower news has to say on the matter, it does state that FUG were involved which is interesting for Leeso's team to know. I think all of them, like Rak, don't believe it though. Having said tha Leeso looks FCKING PISSED! Wonder if he actually has some bite nowadays, but probably just super intelligent coordinator like Koon, though Koon has the physical capabilities too of course.

Seems like Rak is going to go join Koon's team before the Workshop battle, this is going to be fucking brilliant.

Team's in term of actual capabilities is:

Wangnan's Team - Top Players = Koon, Rak (IMO), Akriraptor, Yeon
    Baam's Team - Top Players = Viole, Cassano, Novik, Ran
    Leeso's Team, = Well they're all LOOK fucking badass, but I guess Anak, Androssi, Hatsu, Laurie

I suppose it should go down to Baam's vs Leeso's, but who knows, Baam is still such an unknown quantity and Koon is a genius. I can't imagine Baam losing to any introduced. Especially if FUG force him to go all-out, but I'm sure Baam won't go all out as its all his friends and everything.It still annoys me that I don't have any gauge of Baam's strength and now we are going into ANOTHER time-skip. But having fought on equal footing with a Ranker and scratching Urek, that has got to put him far beyond every other E-rank.
    I wouldn't take the whole scratching Urek thing so seriously, Urek was obviously limiting himself. All that shows is that Viole is higher than what Urek would expect a regular on his floor to be. I read that rankers are essentially C-rank (link not quite sure where they got the info though) so I would put Viole somewhere in D-rank, though even that is quite general I guess.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Andonan's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't take the whole scratching Urek thing so seriously, Urek was obviously limiting himself. All that shows is that Viole is higher than what Urek would expect a regular on his floor to be. I read that rankers are essentially C-rank (link not quite sure where they got the info though) so I would put Viole somewhere in D-rank, though even that is quite general I guess.
    Of course I except Urek was limiting himself, however he used his best moves. He didn't do that against the Ranker he met outside, of course I know its no gauge but the way SUI wrote Urek's response to the scratch and Urek's general portrayal in the encounter certainly indicated that Baam is beyond some Rankers, but this is all opinion of course.
    The ranking comes from Love the pitcher that Baam fought with. His data card placed him at C Rank, but all Rankers vary, I think Quant is C (maybe even D??) however Coffee Fiend in A, so it varies. I would put Baam at C, but probably the very bottom. Having said that I think Baams growth is exponential. In affect he'll get stronger every time he encounters a different enemy. Imagine if Baam didn't hate the name of Urek's move so much, I'm sure if he practiced that, by Workshop he could obliterate the floor....well maybe not but you get my general point??

Different in so many ways, but similar in even more......

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    Of course I except Urek was limiting himself, however he used his best moves. He didn't do that against the Ranker he met outside, of course I know its no gauge but the way SUI wrote Urek's response to the scratch and Urek's general portrayal in the encounter certainly indicated that Baam is beyond some Rankers, but this is all opinion of course.
    The ranking comes from Love the pitcher that Baam fought with. His data card placed him at C Rank, but all Rankers vary, I think Quant is C (maybe even D??) however Coffee Fiend in A, so it varies. I would put Baam at C, but probably the very bottom. Having said that I think Baams growth is exponential. In affect he'll get stronger every time he encounters a different enemy. Imagine if Baam didn't hate the name of Urek's move so much, I'm sure if he practiced that, by Workshop he could obliterate the floor....well maybe not but you get my general point??
    It doesn't indicate it at all, it just shows some level of respect towards Viole since he didn't run away like every other regular would have. He obviously limited his attack, if he hit Viole with the attack he used on the rankers outside I'm sure he would have wiped him out. Viole was easily outclassed by Love, how can he be on the level of a ranker already?

I wonder what Parakewl was about to say before saying Koon, maybe " the traitor"? If so then I wonder why.
    Last edited by abc1233; February 24, 2013 at 07:35 PM.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Credits: Paradoxin
    Source: Mangafox

Full transalation

Spoiler show

17. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you look back at the 20th floor test, you will see just how much stronger a ranker is that Viole. Love scored 13,200,000 on the shinsoo test while Viole only scored 134,000. He stands no real chance against Urek in a staight fight, no if, and, or buts, no chance period.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yesssss my favorite character Rak is back I am sooo happy!

New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast