Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 133 Discussion/134 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 133 Discussion/134 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by tayrin View Post
    If you look back at the 20th floor test, you will see just how much stronger a ranker is that Viole. Love scored 13,200,000 on the shinsoo test while Viole only scored 134,000. He stands no real chance against Urek in a staight fight, no if, and, or buts, no chance period.
    I agree that right now Viole is probably not as strong as your usual ranker but he is not as weak as we are lead to believe either. Even Love admitted that he is a monster and chances are he was hiding his real power -like Horyang did- in the shinsoo test. Also remember that he hasn't used 5 bangs/rooms until he needed and for all we know he can manipulate 50 bangs but the occasion didn't rise for him to show us that.

I think the only fight he tried to went all out was against Urek. But SIU did a really clever job to hide his true power under the pretext of saving a comrade. So, I think it is safe to say that he's much more talented than many rankers we've seen so far (Quant, Love, Ren etc. ), has a huge potential to grow and hasn't even properly utilized the lobster, yet.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

RAAKKKKKK DAMN this is too epic a chapter and yet not translated. I dont recognize the whole team though they changed quite a bit.
    SIU is epicly sewing things together but i dont know what Hwa Ryung is planning why is she purposely letting the cat out of the bag? judging by her face she was unfazed that Koon was alive. Is there a fraction in the FUG ? Or is it a plan to bring down All of the Old team of Baam down.
    Any way where is Rak he seems to be a loner... i guessed that part but what is he doing and where is he in what floor did the translation state it any where?

Quote Originally Posted by Andonan View Post
    W

Team's in term of actual capabilities is:

Wangnan's Team - Top Players = Koon, Rak (IMO), Akriraptor, Yeon
    Baam's Team - Top Players = Viole, Cassano, Novik, Ran
    Leeso's Team, = Well they're all LOOK fucking badass, but I guess Anak, Androssi, Hatsu, Laurie
    Baams team will win hands down. Baam himself can take 2 - 3 from any of the team down there is Ran Novic and cassano i mean seriously. The only thing they lack is a tactician. Koon and Lesso gets the hands up in that but i think the power difference is too much.... Then again Koon formulated a plan to defeat a ranker even (Quaint) but for some reason i think that Baams team will pack the greatest punch.. I mean they have a frigging Irregular.
    And what was rachel playing at? The guy is still alive was this a message to Koon that she is cleverer than Koon and saw through him? or is she so stupid that she didnt confirm her kill?

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    I think the only fight he tried to went all out was against Urek. But SIU did a really clever job to hide his true power under the pretext of saving a comrade. So, I think it is safe to say that he's much more talented than many rankers we've seen so far (Quant, Love, Ren etc. ), has a huge potential to grow and hasn't even properly utilized the lobster, yet.
    Nah i think SIU showed it fully, to scratch number 4 when he is throwing an attack at Baam is really overwhelming. Both of them went head on bam got smashed to a mess and urek got a scratch. I know it wasnt Ureks all but i mean 6 -7 yrs and scratching number 4 of the tower? That says it all!!
    Last edited by shaheer; February 25, 2013 at 05:47 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tayrin View Post
    If you look back at the 20th floor test, you will see just how much stronger a ranker is that Viole. Love scored 13,200,000 on the shinsoo test while Viole only scored 134,000. He stands no real chance against Urek in a staight fight, no if, and, or buts, no chance period.
    well in whole tower u cant even find 5 fighter who can beat UREK in a staight 1 vs 1 fight . so its not he was not able to beat urek is not make him looser but he hurt urek make him very strong fighter if u see 3 ranker was not able to hurt him but baam was

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gelcertified's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 133 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    holy shit! Season one team mates just all showed back up!! XD

Also, gotta love how Koon wakes up and immediately grabs a hostage. Cant wait for the translated version!
    Hahaha! IKR! They still look the same, unlike what I was expecting...
    Yeah! Koon is so cute there...
    I want the translation now!!!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Nah i think SIU showed it fully, to scratch number 4 when he is throwing an attack at Baam is really overwhelming. Both of them went head on bam got smashed to a mess and urek got a scratch. I know it wasnt Ureks all but i mean 6 -7 yrs and scratching number 4 of the tower? That says it all!!
    I actually think that neither Viole nor Urek was at full concentration when they clashed. Urek went very easy and practically passed by Viole's teammates. But Viole peaked his interest so he went with full power against Viole. But Miseng's appearance clearly distracted both of them (They turned their heads just before their fists connect). I do think that if they've clashed properly Viole could manage to inflict more damage on Urek but in return Urek could kill Viole. I believe Urek is now interested in Viole not because Viole could simply scratch his face but more importantly Viole was very brave enough to risk his life to save his comrade and talented enough to scratch his face in that dire situation.

I just want to see Urek and Yuri talk about and comment on how Viole destroyed Arlen's hand. It'd be interesting to see how Urek responds to the news.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    I actually think that neither Viole nor Urek was at full concentration when they clashed. Urek went very easy and practically passed by Viole's teammates. But Viole peaked his interest so he went with full power against Viole. But Miseng's appearance clearly distracted both of them (They turned their heads just before their fists connect). I do think that if they've clashed properly Viole could manage to inflict more damage on Urek but in return Urek could kill Viole. I believe Urek is now interested in Viole not because Viole could simply scratch his face but more importantly Viole was very brave enough to risk his life to save his comrade and talented enough to scratch his face in that dire situation.

I just want to see Urek and Yuri talk about and comment on how Viole destroyed Arlen's hand. It'd be interesting to see how Urek responds to the news.
    AH now i see what you were getting at. I didnt get your drift initially, yes i think so too Baam was giving his full but at the last moment he had to improvise to save miseng.
    That given it think Urek is interested because baam could scratch him even when he was protecting some one.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Full scanlation of the chapter

Ok, the guys from Batoto were woking the whole night, hre the full scanlation of the whole chapter:

Scans: Snolw, Mortemis, Ran, Dashan
    Translation: zumisumi, Paradoxin, @ MF, Dashan, deBroglie
    All of tem from Batoto with the exception of Paradoxin from Mangafox.

Part 1: http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1...ost__p__568811
    Part 2: http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1...ost__p__568826
    Part 3: http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1...ost__p__568872

Many thanks to all of them

NOTE: The translation of the first image of the names ordered in the clock figure is this from Paradoxin

Quote Quote:
    (Starting from F.U.G and Clockwise)

F.U.G , Betrayal, Jyu Viole Grace,Slayer,Death,Baam,Lahel
    Finally here the note of SIU about the chapter, and here the translation thanks to RandomWebtoon-Fan from Batoto

Quote Quote:
    I had some work to do, so my post was late.

It took a while, but Season 1 characters are back at last.

You will have to wait for seeing them in action,

but you won't be disappointed.

As for why Rak and Koon getting breaked up, that will come out later.

Koon is a person, who acted 'adult' since he was really little.

So deep down, a part of him wants to go back 'child' even though he grew up.

That is the irony Koon has.

As author, I try to keep attention whenever drawing him.

About Koon, he will be displayed more in Koon family episode which is soon to come.

So right now see him as seen. (Couldn't translate here well... But I think I got important points.)

On first draft, many of 1st scene members would have been changed.

But as lots of people love them, I decided to let many live as possible. ^^;

Frankly, Tower of God was really hardcore when it began.

Such things are softened as it is published.

So mental breaking won't show up much (He used a slang here, can't think of a good way to translate it.)

Have a nice week.

Thank you~
    zumisumi from Batoto also did her version from SIU's note:

Quote Quote:
    Something about late last night and things on the reviews??? It took a while, but finally the Season 1 characters came out. Wait a little longer and you'll see their achievements <??> In many ways, expect it to be better and look forward to it.

What happened between Rak and Koon is scheduled to come out in the future. Ever since childhood, Koon acts like an adult. In contrast as an adult goes back to childhood, an irony with the character. <@.@ I don't really quite understand> There's something about being a writer... Details regarding Koon and the Koon family will be dealt in the same arc <I'm not sure if it means this arc or in a future arc, but I'm leaning more on the same arc? And then there's something about Koon being the favorite again???>

The initial personalities (?) of the Season 1 members have changed <maybe because of attachment or their direction has changed> In fact, the initial setting of Tower of God was hardcore comic, but was gradually purified while on Naver
    Also Beryt from Mangafox did the full scan with Paradoxin translation. Here the zip. Many thanks to him.
    Last edited by ukimix; February 25, 2013 at 10:15 AM.

8. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

ukimix, could you post up the link to the post where they put up the scan? I wanted to offer some thanks.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ukimix, you can't just post a full chapter here...

Anyway, I've done some quick search and here are the links for the three parts:

http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1...ost__p__568811
    http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1...ost__p__568826
    http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1...ost__p__568872

That's probably the most appropriate place to thank them too Frosty

11. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, excuses for that. I edit my post including the links.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    ukimix, could you post up the link to the post where they put up the scan? I wanted to offer some thanks.
    Also, you can thank Beryth from Mangafox for his version here.
    Last edited by ukimix; February 25, 2013 at 10:22 AM.

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

To think Dan would survive. Nice trolling with the face in blood SIU, nice trolling indeed

I'm so glad. Hope his legs can be restored to how they were.

Btw, who is that girl on the right side of the table?

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember the girl who had the knight with her ? I think that girl is the one on the right. But i remember her having differnt hair color though.
    I think she dyed or sth

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Remember the girl who had the knight with her ? I think that girl is the one on the right. But i remember her having differnt hair color though.
    I think she dyed or sth
    If you mean Sunwoo, then in addition to dyng her hair, she also bought some contacts. Btw, I thought the one in the middle was Sunwoo, but now I think it's someone else.

So yeah, of the girls sitting on the table, I recognize Androssi only.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Some random notes about the chapter:

• Koon could let Viole’s team behind, saying them what later, after arriving his bunker, he said to Akraptor:

Quote Quote:
      “Koon: You don’t have to worry about your team mates. I saw them escape unharmed.”
      But he didn’t. So he seems to be talking care of Baam’s friends.

• I suppose that Prince and the others noting that Dan is alive, means that Gyetang is history, because they found them both in the bunker.

• Also, FUG didn’t take care in covering the fact that Rachel stabbed Dan, because it’s obvious Dan will going to tell what happened in the bunker, so it will be no secrets about Rachel betrayal, and Koon has green light to use what he knows about her and Viole as he pleases. (I wonder if Rachel will be there in the incoming tourney, because if so, the Olympic games could turn a little problematic.)

• Rachel sense of cruelty is really something. Not only she stabbed Dan’s most precious well. She also is completely ok with it, and let the world to know it. Isn’t she the tenderest character you have found in a comic ever?

• According with both available translations, Dan was stabbed only in one leg.

• Almost a secure conclusion.

Quote Quote:
      Koon: An irregular is necessary for FUG to achieve their goal. But to be sure…
      To us, readers, that is not a conclusion but a fact, as we can see many FUG members talking about it. I wonder what Koon is thinking about.
    Last edited by ukimix; February 25, 2013 at 03:40 PM.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I was more under the impression that Dan was the one who left the note on the wall. But now that I think about it, why would he leave dots between letters. Seems kinda needless (dumb). But then again, it is Dan we're talking about

I think Koon was just thinking how he has to confirm if it is Baam or not when Hwaryun came.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast