Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 133 Discussion/134 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 133 Discussion/134 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Hestia View Post
    There's already a better scan available from Batoto's members. It's not the Company, but...

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Full scanlation of the chapter

Ok, the guys from Batoto were woking the whole night, hre the full scanlation of the whole chapter:

Scans: Snolw, Mortemis, Ran, Dashan
    Translation: zumisumi, Paradoxin, @ MF, Dashan, deBroglie
    All of tem from Batoto with the exception of Paradoxin from Mangafox.

Part 1: http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1...ost__p__568811
    Part 2: http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1...ost__p__568826
    Part 3: http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/1...ost__p__568872

Many thanks to all of them

NOTE: The translation of the first image of the names ordered in the clock figure is this from Paradoxin

Finally here the note of SIU about the chapter, and here the translation thanks to RandomWebtoon-Fan from Batoto

zumisumi from Batoto also did her version from SIU's note:

Also Beryt from Mangafox did the full scan with Paradoxin translation. Here the zip. Many thanks to him.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, not really sure what to do about reviewing this week. I'm going to have to wait until the next scanlation comes out so that everything is nice and clear. Not that I think there is much doubt about what's going on but a few little nuances in wording change meanings quite a bit.

------------------------------------------

Looks like everything is pretty much going as expected.

Edin Dan being alive is interesting from the standpoint of what it could mean for Rachel. She crippled him but left him alive. I doubt that was an accident. Maybe a hint of kindness from a horrible person or a sign that maybe FUG has her in a rough position as well. I tend to think the former.

It's good to see the always awesome Rak, Androssi, and Anak again (after like 60 looooong chapters). Though the fact that the Baam reunion has been kicked down the road yet again sours that a bit.

Hwa Ryun confirming Baam's identity is pretty classic her (a puzzling/crazy thing to do). Doesn't really make a lot of difference in the grand scheme of things though. Wangan, or one of the others, would have gotten around to telling him everything eventually and from that he could have easily extrapolated how FUG got to Baam, I'm a little surprised he took so long to work that out actually. More significant would be if Ryun gave out more information on Xia's plan, which she probably will for no conceivable reason; because that's how she rolls.

I'm still kind of waiting for the part of Xia's plan, or maybe Karaka's plan, that makes this whole thing seem less...stupid. I mean, look, lets say they succeed. They rip through all the E-Class regulars in the Factory (unlikely...but whatever) they would have basically destroyed almost all of the bargaining chips they had to control Baam, with the exception of Rachel; whose relationship with Baam is unstable given that she betrayed him (can't say I'd want to put all my eggs in THAT basket) If they run out of hostages...things could get really REALLY bad.

Of course, all this is worth the risk to FUG because......PR is important....I guess.
    Last edited by Jammin; February 25, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

BULLSHIT! haha I love Rak so glad to see him back. Their team looks pretty awesome now though, that shot of them all in the room was really cool. What the hell is rachel going to do now? Form another team with FUG members I guess.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Hmm, not really sure what to do about reviewing this week. I'm going to have to wait until the next scanlation comes out so that everything is nice and clear. Not that I think there is much doubt about what's going on but a few little nuances in wording change meanings quite a bit.
    It's not as if we have to have a review every two chapters. If nothing happens, you don't really have to do much. I'd recommend waiting until next week, honestly, because even though this is Bet 2, it really felt like the first chapter of the arc.

Looks like everything is pretty much going as expected.

Edin Dan being alive is interesting from the standpoint of what it could mean for Rachel. She crippled him but left him alive. I doubt that was an accident. Maybe a hint of kindness from a horrible person or a sign that maybe FUG has her in a rough position as well. I tend to think the former.
    The way I saw it is that she wanted to screw with Koon or whoever came across Dan. She'd pretended to be a paraplegic for years and now she gets the chance to stick Koon (if he lives) with a teammate who really is a paraplegic, plus, Dan's strength wasn't in fighting; it came from his speed. I think that this is just Rachel being a sick bitch.

It's good to see the always awesome Rak, Androssi, and Anak again (after like 60 looooong chapters). Though the fact that the Baam reunion has been kicked down the road yet again sours that a bit.
    It was, but finally showing them (although the afterword explained that we're not going to get to see them fight or do anything for a bit) doesn't absolve SIU from how awful the Devil of the Right Arm arc was. I didn't wait this many chapters to see Androssi sitting on a table. She doesn't even say anything.

Of course, all this is worth the risk to FUG because......PR is important....I guess.
    Yeah, it's quite puzzling. Let's not forget how much effort FUG went into pretending to kill Baam and concealing that demon/thing below/in the Wine Glass, and yet they're now publicly announcing that Baam's climbing? How is this not going to cause problems? People will actively want to kill him now.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Yeah, it's quite puzzling. Let's not forget how much effort FUG went into pretending to kill Baam and concealing that demon/thing below/in the Wine Glass, and yet they're now publicly announcing that Baam's climbing? How is this not going to cause problems? People will actively want to kill him now.
    I think they are publicly announcing it because they want viole to get as much experience as he can, and like everyone knows when viole fights someone he learns techniques from the immediately

What i really wonder is will he be able to fight against his friends that enter the workshop like rak, leeso, and everyone else. I dont think he would want to hurt them....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    Yeah i know im just basing this off his progression and the fights he has fought, i think he is equal to Love. I might be wrong but thats what i feel lol

Thanks man appreciate it!!
    By now i think he is equal to love, i think he can use Rans tech he obviously used ovics techs. that Fugs tech and Ureks emperor sth too, and i think if he uses Loves attack now he wont lack power cuz this is not the first time he is using it. So he probably is almost as strong as Love or atleast as strong as Quaint

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think they are publicly announcing it because they want viole to get as much experience as he can, and like everyone knows when viole fights someone he learns techniques from the immediately

What i really wonder is will he be able to fight against his friends that enter the workshop like rak, leeso, and everyone else. I dont think he would want to hurt them....
    It's a problematic issue. FUG said that they'd kill Baam's friends if he failed or hesitated, and not winning the Gongbang (at least the individual portion, assuming there is an individual portion from the comment about Androssi earlier in Season 2), would be considered a failure by FUG.

Then again, we still don't know where Chang and Quattro are going to come into this. Of course, Baam could end up facing only characters who aren't his friends, although if his friends lose to people like Chang, then that sort of makes people like Androssi look kind of weak in a sense. Androssi has the ability to become a High Ranker, given that her potential is higher than Yu Han Sung's current total, although his potential is higher than hers, at least when they on the Floor of Test, so she really shouldn't be losing to people on the Gongbang, unless they're similarly, or more, gifted/talented.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Really appreciate the fans who scanned it this week. The scan that came out from mangacow was crap. The person who either translated it or type set somehow did not know after 130 chapters "the night" is "baam". On top of getting a better jyst from the fan scan, it was a decent chapter. Excited for the chapter in ~2 weeks. That should be when everyone is in the gongbang. Next chapter we might get an intro and see the teams, but the week after is the meat. And EVERYONE is going to be gunning for poor baam now. I mean, Lee-soo/Androssi/Anak looked pissed! Maybe Rak will click in, but he also has to deal with quaetro and everyone else who wants a piece of slayer candidate.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Then again, we still don't know where Chang and Quattro are going to come into this. Of course, Baam could end up facing only characters who aren't his friends, although if his friends lose to people like Chang, then that sort of makes people like Androssi look kind of weak in a sense. Androssi has the ability to become a High Ranker, given that her potential is higher than Yu Han Sung's current total, although his potential is higher than hers, at least when they on the Floor of Test, so she really shouldn't be losing to people on the Gongbang, unless they're similarly, or more, gifted/talented.
    Well Ran and novic might pack some good punch Given novics attitude to get stronger i think he will get along with baam and try to strengthen himself further. I dont see the guy manipulating flame winning tbh rather one one who came late might do something good against regular people like say lesso in a fight(not in a tactical game...hell no one one who can do that is probably Koon).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a problematic issue. FUG said that they'd kill Baam's friends if he failed or hesitated, and not winning the Gongbang (at least the individual portion, assuming there is an individual portion from the comment about Androssi earlier in Season 2), would be considered a failure by FUG.

Of course Androssi has the potential to be a high ranker, the only problem she has is a tendency to underestimate her opponent or act careless at times. for example when she fought Anak, androssi didnt take her serious and she needs to stop doing that :/

True your right about that so i guess viole would rather injure them because anything is better then death hah.

Chang and quatro honestly i dont see them as a threat at all for some reason, especially quatro why does everyone think he is so strong..... from what i saw of him it looked as if he was fodder and chang seems pretty strong, I was more worried about Ran then i was of him lmao

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    By now i think he is equal to love, i think he can use Rans tech he obviously used ovics techs. that Fugs tech and Ureks emperor sth too, and i think if he uses Loves attack now he wont lack power cuz this is not the first time he is using it. So he probably is almost as strong as Love or atleast as strong as Quaint
    Why do you all want Baam to already be Ranker-level? That's just wishing for way too much. Sure, Baam's powerful for an E-rank Regular, but that's only on E-rank. Baam won't even use Urek's Usurper tech.

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Well Ran and novic might pack some good punch Given novics attitude to get stronger i think he will get along with baam and try to strengthen himself further. I dont see the guy manipulating flame winning tbh rather one one who came late might do something good against regular people like say lesso in a fight(not in a tactical game...hell no one one who can do that is probably Koon).
    Perhaps. It still doesn't really deal with the fact that Baam doesn't want to fight his friends, unless the winners of the Gongbang are just the last 10-15 members standing, which would allow Baam to help his friends.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Of course Androssi has the potential to be a high ranker, the only problem she has is a tendency to underestimate her opponent or act careless at times. for example when she fought Anak, androssi didnt take her serious and she needs to stop doing that :/

True your right about that so i guess viole would rather injure them because anything is better then death hah.

Chang and quatro honestly i dont see them as a threat at all for some reason, especially quatro why does everyone think he is so strong..... from what i saw of him it looked as if he was fodder and chang seems pretty strong, I was more worried about Ran then i was of him lmao
    Yeah, but after climbing for a number of years, Androssi should have become less naive.

I don't know if Baam could even raise a fist against them though. Baam doesn't even attempt to knock Koon out, and instead attempts to leave him unharmed.

Quattro is a joke. Chang supposedly will be strong, but we'll see both Quattro and Chang again, so I figured that he might be worth something. We only did see him fight against Baam and Quattro is supposed to be one of the top Wave Controllers for E-rank Regulars.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do you all want Baam to already be Ranker-level? That's just wishing for way too much. Sure, Baam's powerful for an E-rank Regular, but that's only on E-rank. Baam won't even use Urek's Usurper tech.

Perhaps. It still doesn't really deal with the fact that Baam doesn't want to fight his friends, unless the winners of the Gongbang are just the last 10-15 members standing, which would allow Baam to help his friends.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Yeah, but after climbing for a number of years, Androssi should have become less naive.

I don't know if Baam could even raise a fist against them though. Baam doesn't even attempt to knock Koon out, and instead attempts to leave him unharmed.

Quattro is a joke. Chang supposedly will be strong, but we'll see both Quattro and Chang again, so I figured that he might be worth something. We only did see him fight against Baam and Quattro is supposed to be one of the top Wave Controllers for E-rank Regulars.
    Its not that we "want" him to be ranker level its what we see thats why we say he is ranker level. Its not like he is getting pummeled by everyone and were saying " viole should be a ranker i hope he is"

I really hope soo cause you can be powerful but still be defeated due to that. Quattro well i guess if i dont compare him to viole maybe he is strong, i have a bad tendency of doing that.... my bad hahaha

We will see if he will actually be able to hurt his friends soon enough

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Also why havent we seen more of violes team?? I want to see how much they progressed and what they are capable of now ):

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I am pretty sure that Fug will force Baam to fight people like Androssi ie the ones who are really powerful to deal with. in the process Baam might try to knock them out instead of doing sth bad to them.
    I see Hatsu fighting Cassano, my gut says Hatsu will win this time

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Im glad we can agree with that at least XD

Yes Bamm was clearly defeated by Love then, but now....Idk dude Bamm was shit 5 years ago when he started from scratch, and now he is absolutely amazing, even Mazino recognized his potential. So if he can jump from being completely oblivious too being absolutely amazing and destroying everybody, then Im pretty sure he learns extremely fast and has lots of potential, therefore 2 years is more then enough time for him to jump to another level and be able to stand equal grounds with Love and maybe be able to beat him. Just saying.

Also im pretty sure if he used his lobster he would obliterate Love, FUG wouldnt give it to him if it wasnt special and didnt help Viole alot when ignited.
    But Baam got to that stage after intense training with FUG and climbing on his own. The experience he got for the first 5 years was more than the experience he got over the last 2 years. Being ranker level now when he has over 100 floors to go still is too overpowered.

I don't really see it as problematic since I don't think it's been stated anywhere that you need to actually kill your opponents. FUG can simply tell him to beat his friends or they'll be killed, in which case Viole will probably comply.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    But Baam got to that stage after intense training with FUG and climbing on his own. The experience he got for the first 5 years was more than the experience he got over the last 2 years. Being ranker level now when he has over 100 floors to go still is too overpowered.

I don't really see it as problematic since I don't think it's been stated anywhere that you need to actually kill your opponents. FUG can simply tell him to beat his friends or they'll be killed, in which case Viole will probably comply.
    just as u said he learn more in 5 years then last 2 years . i think when he did that 5 years training he become ranker level because in tower normal regular want to reach top Floor and what FUG want baam to do is kill TOP FIGHTER(KING). also now when everyone know about koons death dont u think his family will send rankers to kill baam so dont u think FUG would have train him to fight ranker (if they dont want him to die they would have done this , and we know how important baam is to FUG)

New Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast