Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 9 of 134 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 2003

Thread: Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal.

  1. #121
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Like what?
    AnoHana, TTGL, Baccano, Monogatari Series, Hotarubi no Mori e, 5 Centimeter per Second, Tekkon Kinkreet, Chihayafuru, Redline, Hellsing Ultimate, Kara no Kyoukai, Mushishi and Steins;Gate to name a few

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Maybe I will if I have some time after watching the whole bunch of spring season shows T.T
    What spring series are you watching?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Protagonists with ecchi powers are always to my liking.

  2. #122
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    AnoHana, TTGL, Baccano, Monogatari Series, Hotarubi no Mori e, 5 Centimeter per Second, Tekkon Kinkreet, Chihayafuru, Redline, Hellsing Ultimate, Kara no Kyoukai, Mushishi and Steins;Gate to name a few
    This is quite the bunch... xD A few you named are in my possession though...



    Quote Quote:
    What spring series are you watching?
    You know I have the feeling someday I'll name the series I won't watch to save time.

    Anyway I'm gooing to watch:

    Date A Live
    Red Data Girl
    Yahari
    Devil Survivor 2
    OreImo 2
    Shingeki no Kyojin
    Suisei no Gargantia
    Ginga Kikoutai: Majestic Prince
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S
    Karneval
    Aku no Hana
    Hataraku Maou-sama
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
    Last edited by Skyguardian; February 27, 2013 at 05:06 PM.

  3. #123
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Please note that I live in a country were anime and manga played near to no role until 6 or so years ago. I've watched quite a few anime (Ranma, Dragonball, NGE, InuYasha, etc.) before but didn't realize they were anime

    Silly insult, you know that our tastes don't really differ that much
    That statement is true, or you were just that oblivious. watching through VHS, perhaps?

    Well, I guess you're too thick-skinned to understand my insult. As long as Naruto is within your list, my taste is always better than you, deal with it.

  4. #124
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    I watch the Naruto Anime too and even if I'm very displeased with it I still like to watch it because I love too see the fights animated.
    Though I have to say there were some episodes (besides Filler and the NarutoxSasuke yaoi stuff) which made me want to puke...
    *cough cough* against Pain... *cough cough*

  5. #125
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,769
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    *cough cough* against Pain... *cough cough*

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #126
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    Spoiler show
    Exactly... I still have nightmares featuring a jelly Pain pounding moles with a hammer... Frightening...

  8. #127
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    This is quite the bunch... xD A few you named are in my possession though...
    Really? I thought I checked with your list. Anyway, they're all worth checking out

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    You know I have the feeling someday I'll name the series I won't watch to save time.

    Anyway I'm gooing to watch:

    Date A Live
    Red Data Girl
    Yahari
    Devil Survivor 2
    OreImo 2
    Shingeki no Kyojin
    Suisei no Gargantia
    Ginga Kikoutai: Majestic Prince
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S
    Karneval
    Aku no Hana
    Hataraku Maou-sama
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
    I definitely won't watch that many but there are some among your list I will definitely watch too. My current lineup with 15 different episodes per week is already killing me so I'm actually happy quite a few are ending before the next season starts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    That statement is true, or you were just that oblivious. watching through VHS, perhaps?

    Well, I guess you're too thick-skinned to understand my insult. As long as Naruto is within your list, my taste is always better than you, deal with it.
    Can you do anything else than baiting, I'm tired of this

    I'm not watching Naruto because I think it's oh so great, duh. Go in a corner and read your supposedly awesome One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I watch the Naruto Anime too and even if I'm very displeased with it I still like to watch it because I love too see the fights animated.
    Though I have to say there were some episodes (besides Filler and the NarutoxSasuke yaoi stuff) which made me want to puke...
    *cough cough* against Pain... *cough cough*
    Pain Invasion was a disaster, without a doubt. Marked the downhill of the anime. On the other hand parts like the Minato and Kushina Gaiden were awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Exactly... I still have nightmares featuring a jelly Pain pounding moles with a hammer... Frightening...
    You fell into the Zat trap. As soon as someone mentions "Pain" or "bad animation" you can bet all your money on him posting that shot. It's funny and yet so sad that this picture seems to haunt him in his everyday life

  9. #128
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Really? I thought I checked with your list. Anyway, they're all worth checking out
    No I meant I have them on my HDD but haven't watched them yet.


    Quote Quote:
    I definitely won't watch that many but there are some among your list I will definitely watch too. My current lineup with 15 different episodes per week is already killing me so I'm actually happy quite a few are ending before the next season starts
    The good thing is I don't have time to feel sad about an Anime that has ended because there is new stuff coming!
    With them and the stuff I usual watch within a week I count 25 different shows á 20min. T.T


    Quote Quote:
    Pain Invasion was a disaster, without a doubt. Marked the downhill of the anime. On the other hand parts like the Minato and Kushina Gaiden were awesome.
    I had teary eyes after the Minato/Kushina gaiden yes... :'(
    But those damn fillers... Right before THAT is about to happen... <.<


    Quote Quote:
    You fell into the Zat trap. As soon as someone mentions "Pain" or "bad animation" you can bet all your money on him posting that shot. It's funny and yet so sad that this picture seems to haunt him in his everyday life

    He should feel glad than. Because for him it's a picture. For me it's the whole fight... Like an never ending nightmare... (Even worse because I hear the german dub in my head)
    Since then I hardly ever criticize animation quality though... XD

    ---------- Post added March 06, 2013 at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was March 01, 2013 at 01:20 AM ----------

    Sooooo Spring season is coming soon...
    So many shows... :'(
    Last edited by Skyguardian; February 28, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

  10. #129
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Date A Live
    Red Data Girl
    Yahari
    Devil Survivor 2
    OreImo 2
    Shingeki no Kyojin
    Suisei no Gargantia
    Ginga Kikoutai: Majestic Prince
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S
    Karneval
    Aku no Hana
    Hataraku Maou-sama
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
    Add Space Battleship Yamato 2199 to your list. Trust me, it's epic. If you like sci-fi anime, you'll love it.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #130
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Add Space Battleship Yamato 2199 to your list. Trust me, it's epic. If you like sci-fi anime, you'll love it.
    Okay.
    Another one isn't going to make things worse anyway.

  13. #131
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,810
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Dude wanna play Mafia Game?

  14. #132
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Dude wanna play Mafia Game?
    I fear it requires a lot of attention?

  15. #133
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I fear it requires a lot of attention?
    Just take a look at this thread:

    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...fia-Game-Rules

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #134
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Seems like even I could manage that.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #135
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Then go and sign up!

    ---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

    Infecting this place with some sexy shit


Thread Closed
Page 9 of 134 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts