Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 2003

Thread: Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal.

  1. #16
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Bitch please. You REALLY think in a real fight, Mr. Sushi would beat Shizuo? Go away blob.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  2. #17
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Regarding only winter season:

    OreShura
    Sasami-san
    Senran Kagura
    Mondaiji
    Maoyuu
    Tomodachi NEXT
    Tamako Market

    And some of the shows who haven't finished in autumn.
    So we only watch tamako market together? DAMN which one out of those would you recommend the most?

  3. #18
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    What about EVA? Have you ever watch it? If yes, what's your opinion about it.
    It was very confusing. And maybe because the german voice actors sucked pretty hard I wasn't very fond of it.
    At the moment I watch the new movies and I do prefer them. It is a remarkable show but not one of my fvaourites. (Thanks to Shinji I guess x'D)

  4. #19
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Actually I watched eva only 2-3 years ago, the ending shocked me, I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? there is no meaning to it even it's just they ran out of money. Then I saw the movie and liked it but I was still like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I haven't watched the new movies yet.

  5. #20
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    It was very confusing. And maybe because the german voice actors sucked pretty hard I wasn't very fond of it.
    At the moment I watch the new movies and I do prefer them. It is a remarkable show but not one of my fvaourites. (Thanks to Shinji I guess x'D)
    Ah too bad we have different opinions..

    but at least we enjoyed watching Chuu-2 Byo profoundly.

  6. #21
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    So we only watch tamako market together? DAMN which one out of those would you recommend the most?
    Mondaiji is a very good show with a lot of potential. It's my favourite of the seaosn. good fights and awesome main characters.
    Senran Kagura... I just watch it for the boobs...
    Tomdachi NEXT... If you have watched the first season I'd of course recommend it. it is very funny and also has a bit of drama.
    Sasami - if you liked Haruhi you could like this one. It's confusing and really weird.
    Maoyuu is like spice and wolf. It starts very slow though. it has its funny moments but is educational most of the time.
    OreShura is a love comedy with harem potential. If you like something like that you should watch it.^^

  7. #22
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    I think it's overrated but xi0 thinks it's greatest thing eva!

  8. #23
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,338
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    Actually I watched eva only 2-3 years ago, the ending shocked me, I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? there is no meaning to it even it's just they ran out of money. Then I saw the movie and liked it but I was still like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I haven't watched the new movies yet.
    Don't take EVA literally, that's my advice to understand the whole thing.

  9. #24
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I have it on my list of Anime I still have to watch. Would you recommend it?
    Ah. Well it's a pretty frustrating series to watch, because of the situation in the series. I can't say more without revealing it, but I'd recommend it yeah. A touching and very nice story.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  10. #25
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Mondaiji is a very good show with a lot of potential. It's my favourite of the seaosn. good fights and awesome main characters.
    Senran Kagura... I just watch it for the boobs...
    Tomdachi NEXT... If you have watched the first season I'd of course recommend it. it is very funny and also has a bit of drama.
    Sasami - if you liked Haruhi you could like this one. It's confusing and really weird.
    Maoyuu is like spice and wolf. It starts very slow though. it has its funny moments but is educational most of the time.
    OreShura is a love comedy with harem potential. If you like something like that you should watch it.^^
    and out of them pick one!!! Tomodachi next was recommended to me though but I didn't watch the first season.

  11. #26
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I think it's overrated but xi0 thinks it's greatest thing eva!
    TTGL is the shit bro.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #27
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Ah too bad we have different opinions..

    but at least we enjoyed watching Chuu-2 Byo profoundly.
    Chuunibyou was awesome. I'm still sad there wasn't a kiss though. =/

  14. #28
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Don't take EVA literally, that's my advice to understand the whole thing.
    Everyone is tang!

  15. #29
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    and out of them pick one!!! Tomodachi next was recommended to me though but I didn't watch the first season.
    Then choose Mondaiji. It got the Skyguardian stamp of approval!

    ---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Ah. Well it's a pretty frustrating series to watch, because of the situation in the series. I can't say more without revealing it, but I'd recommend Iit yeah. A touching and very nice story.
    It will stay on my list then.^^

  16. #30
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,000
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To watch or not to watch... That isn't even the question!

    sagat will win this thread, sorry noobs.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts