Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: The winner is...

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • the Sauce

8 36.36%
  • Rin's stalker

13 59.09%
  • Dunno... Draw, I guess

1 4.55%
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: EMS Sasuke Uchiha vs Obito Uchiha

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: EMS Sasuke Uchiha vs Obito Uchiha

@Uchiha_Blood

If Madara had the ST he would have used it on Lee to trow his but back and not get sliced in half... Hell how about using Susano to BLOCK? Madara at that point lost a good part of his IQ and dropped to the level of a monkey... Even moving that fan of his IN FRONT OF HIMSELF would have protected him from Lee's leg completly... Not stating Madara can use ST or Tobi can use that shield (i actualy belive he can't) but to use that to prove he can't use it does not sit well with me... Caracters forget they can do something for the plot.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

If Madara had the ST he would have used it on Lee to trow his but back and not get sliced in half... Hell how about using Susano to BLOCK? Madara at that point lost a good part of his IQ and dropped to the level of a monkey... Even moving that fan of his IN FRONT OF HIMSELF would have protected him from Lee's leg completly... Not stating Madara can use ST or Tobi can use that shield (i actualy belive he can't) but to use that to prove he can't use it does not sit well with me... Caracters forget they can do something for the plot.
    I know, by logic both should be able to use the powers but they didn't, so we can't assume they can.
    What they showed is Gedo Mazo summoning, Gedo Path ( Obito ), Human Path ( hinted by Obito ) and Preta Path ( Madara ).
    For example, Nagato with his body showed Asura, Preta, Deva, Animal and Human in what, one or two chapters?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Obito allowed to go intangible with his whole body?
    Am I the only one who sees Sasuke winning here? I'm suprised...
    • ⁞ Avatar by xhunter924 ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO, Obito is unkillable, except if you team up with Kakashi...

So Sasuke alone, no matter how strong, cannot beat him.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito's Kamui remains pretty hax. Sasuke hasn't shown anything that would suggest he's even remotely capable of overcoming that. Obito wins.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obito gets the win, 9 out of 10 times IMO. Sasuke has the brain to study Kamui's usage, but it may be too late to figure out everything. He would learn easily enough that he can intangify (is that a word?) objects that he touches, and he has to be solid to touch it... this would allow him to defend often enough with Enton shields around him. But that would only keep him from behing absorbed directly. If he attacks from below (appearing next to his ankle to grab it wild avoiding Sasuke's surrounding Enton flames) then he's got him.

Which deserves some explaining. How the hell did he absorb Fu or Torune by appearing beneath them that one time? He had to turn intangible to sink underground and come out halfway, meaning he shouldn't have been able to absorb anyone when he's halfway out. He was still intangible... hm.

I guarantee he can't ghost through Susanoo to grab him though. Meaning it's a stamina match. And I give the guy with Senju DNA the win in a stamina match, lol.

What ways could Sasuke win? With one of the most ignored Uchiha combat standbys: Shurikenjutsu. If Sasuke were to come with tons of Fuuma Shuriken and ninja wire prepped (and he can thanks to his special armory wristlets), he can throw one, let Obito ghost through it, only for him to miss the wire... and try to go back tangible while the shuriken is behind him. One of two things should happen then:

Either Kamui doesn't stop and he stays intangible
    Or he feels ninja wire ripping through his lungs as his flesh would reappear with the wire inside of it.

He could also use the trick shuriken used against Itachi, though I doubt it'll help thanks to him not fighting a weakened illness stricken ninja. I also wanna point out that Housenka no Jutsu allows the ninja to control the direction their flaming shuriken travel. We never saw Sasuke do it, but Itachi's version of the jutsu is just a powered up Housenka, and we saw it "home" onto Bee when it was used.

Sasuke could also pull a suicide strategy by prepping a Kirin and allowing himself to get grabbed (or even better, his hawk), so that he begins absorbing it... only for him to drop the Kirin. It'd hit faster than an Amaterasu and in the off chance he wastes Izanagi to save himself, he's left useless save for Mokuton spears that Sasuke can obliterate with his Chidorigatana.
    Last edited by ninjabot; February 18, 2013 at 07:41 PM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    If Obito had the Rin'negan powers he would absorb that FRS that cut the connection with Juubi instead of phasing through it
    I'm not against him showing more actually, but the matter of fact is that he showed only Gedou Path ( the anti-Bijuu spikes ) and hinted at using Human Path
    He's Obito, a dumbass who chokes on candy in fights. Who fights while freakin' eating candy. I'm shocked he remembered he could phase through attacks.

He also showed the ability to make six paths of pain as well, which is possibly one of the most complicated Rinnegan jutsu ever, with one Rinnegan.

As far as I'm concerned, people who think Tobi can't use other Rinnegan jutsu are in denial or just don't wanna admit he'd beat almost everyone.

I know, by logic both should be able to use the powers but they didn't, so we can't assume they can.
    What they showed is Gedo Mazo summoning, Gedo Path ( Obito ), Human Path ( hinted by Obito ) and Preta Path ( Madara ).
    For example, Nagato with his body showed Asura, Preta, Deva, Animal and Human in what, one or two chapters?
    By logic, Madara should have used Mokuton to defend himself from the Alliance's attack or used Susano'o, but I don't recall him doing that.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say Sasuke. As hax as Kamui is, once you know of it's limits, it's not much. All Sasuke has to do is set the field on fire with Amaterasu and he can pull the same trick as Konan did, keeping Obito stuck until he's force to turn solid. Or Sasuke could do like Minato and Fuu, and feint an opening to lure Obito close and then strike with Enton or Chidori Current. Even shooting Amaterasu (or his Susanoo arrows) straight out should be effective, given we already saw Obito caught once by it. The key here would be for Sasuke to keep track of Obito and not allow him too close.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

What sasuke CAn do in this fight is to pray. After all, he doesn't have the capacity to analyze obito's intangible jutsu while fighting. And even if he could, he was already inside of obito's dimension.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I would say Sasuke. As hax as Kamui is, once you know of it's limits, it's not much. All Sasuke has to do is set the field on fire with Amaterasu and he can pull the same trick as Konan did, keeping Obito stuck until he's force to turn solid. Or Sasuke could do like Minato and Fuu, and feint an opening to lure Obito close and then strike with Enton or Chidori Current. Even shooting Amaterasu (or his Susanoo arrows) straight out should be effective, given we already saw Obito caught once by it. The key here would be for Sasuke to keep track of Obito and not allow him too close.
    Em Sasuke can't crack the earth and have Tobi fall for a long time. Sasuke has NO way of keeping him stuck. Tobi can go underground or walk trough flames and pop at the end of them.

Oh and Obito was hit because he was not expecting it. It was a trap set by Itachi... Then again he was more then able to get out of it.

I seriously don't see Sasuke winning. This is a battle of stamina that the guy with Hashirama DNA should win.

Oh and even with Rinnegan he still has Izanagi. Rinnegan = EMS = Sharingan = Izanagi ready... Oh and did i tell you he could also use Izanami? LOL Sasuke would never got out of that shit .

@M3J

In the end does it matter if he can do those things in the manga or not? He can't do them here if the OP states so. Just arguing over this create off topic with absolutly no outcome to this fight. Just formulate a hypothesis based on the parameters set by the OP.
    Last edited by xXan; February 19, 2013 at 01:52 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313
    After all, he doesn't have the capacity to analyze obito's intangible jutsu while fighting.
    Yes he does. Sasuke has deduced the fighting styles/secrets of Daidara's bombs (including C4), aswell as Danzou's Izanagi, both while fighting. Both of which are more complex than Kamui. Add to that the fact that Sasuke has experienced Kamui being used multiple times already and he's already halfway to figuring out how it works.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

If 2 fooder bodyguards can do the "deducting" on Tobi's ability you can be damn sure Sasuke can tap that...

Still in a stamina fight he can't win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Yes he does. Sasuke has deduced the fighting styles/secrets of Daidara's bombs (including C4), aswell as Danzou's Izanagi, both while fighting. Both of which are more complex than Kamui. Add to that the fact that Sasuke has experienced Kamui being used multiple times already and he's already halfway to figuring out how it works.
    More complex than kamui? I don't think so. Deidara's bombs and danzo's izanagi are visible to his sharingan. So figuring their weakness isnt that hard for an uchiha.

Yea, sasuke already experienced the kamui and yet he's still clueless on that jutsu. Ad if he doesn't know the time limit of obito's jutsu then all his attacks are useless. Just like I said, sasuke can't analyze obito's jutsu while fighting or if obito keeps on attacking/grabbing him. Specially the time limit. I really doubt sasuke can figure that out.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Understanding Kamui doesn't mean that he can beat it.

Sure, Sasuke would understand how Kamui works in a matter of minutes, but he still can't do shit about it.

As far as I know, he has nothing that can force Obito to remain intangible for 10 minutes (or was it 5?) in a row.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Obito's nerfed too much. No Rinnegan skill whatsoever. Basically, it's MS Obito vs EMS Sasuke, and I think Sasuke can come up with a plan if he has full knowledge on Kamui.

Sasuke wins.
    You do realize how haxxed Obitos abilities are right? Both Kamui with no drawback shown (unlike Kakashi), Wood release and and his ridiculous Katons. Sasuke could win this, by using Kirin on Obito the moment his 5 minutes are up, but even then Izanagi is a real bitch.

I give this fight to Obito 7/10

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Sasuke did not deduce how Izanagi works, he tricked Danzou into admitting to a hunch he had. Different from what he did with Deidara.

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    He didn't say that though. If Tobi shows the abilities I listed, it's usable.

But I'm still using it since there's no evidence otherwise that he can't use it.
    The absense of evidence isnt the evidence of absense. I like your style

If Obito had the Rin'negan powers he would absorb that FRS that cut the connection with Juubi instead of phasing through it
    I'm not against him showing more actually, but the matter of fact is that he showed only Gedou Path ( the anti-Bijuu spikes ) and hinted at using Human Path
    Surely that cant be a reason to say he does not have Hungry realm, I mean, when has the Rinnengan ever been hinted to have selective powers.

I guess you are also applying the mindset above!
    Last edited by jaymizzo; February 19, 2013 at 09:15 AM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast