Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How would YOU kill/defeat Naruto? (Literally and Figuratively)

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How would YOU kill/defeat Naruto? (Literally and Figuratively)

- If you were to have this main character die how would you want him to die (as a writer/author)?

- If you were a character in Naruto, how would you kill/defeat him?

Enjoy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How would YOU kill/defeat Naruto? (Literally and Figuratively)

Pain/Nagato has come the closest to killing Naruto, twice.
    Draining his chakra or pulling out his soul would be the most effective ways, really.
    You also have to make sure Naruto can't move, at all.

So, in essence, I would combine to two times Pain almost killed Naruto.
    Hold him down + make his attacks useless + drain his chakra/pull out soul = dead Naruto.

Also, he needs to be alone.

This is fun. Let's talk about how to kill other characters, too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Poisoned Ramen.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 17 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Anduren's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Make him take the chunin exam again (since he's still a genin) and make all the parts written tests.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    This is fun. Let's talk about how to kill other characters, too.
    Lol by all means, be my guest.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Athrin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kyuubi takes control, goes wild and his own friends have to kill him. Should've never let the horse become the king brah.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd play into his defining weakness: stupidity

All those showy brute force attacks would be rendered useless (if he wasn't plot-armoured against them) against a variety of attack strategies. Akatsuki was once the yardstick of threat to Naruto and the ninja world, so I'll use individual members as examples of how Naruto could be easily dismantled in an unaided 1vs1 fight.

1. The Sasori Method

Though we only saw him fight once in the manga in a two on one battle in which his strengths were massively negated by Chiyo being a puppeteer, no one can deny that Sasori was a beast. He was smart, a great tactician with many nasty surprises hidden up his sleeve, and had lived an artificially extended life that allowed him to accrue a huge amount of battle experience second only to Kakuzu.

How would I kill Naruto if I was Sasori?

Let Naruto make the first move and run in screaming as expected of a dolt like him. Set up a sand clone and hide underground to ambush him with Hiruko's tail. Wind him up with disparaging or emotionally charged comments, maybe about Gaara. Dodge the attacks and begin firing hidden weapons like poison needles, poison gas bombs etc. If Naruto manages to evade these, bring out the Sandaime Kazekage and hide the iron sand under the ground, possibly in a cloud of poison gas for added concealment. Bait Naruto in and trap him in a sphere of iron sand, then crush it inwards instantly. Even if he somehow breaks out of it, he'll be poisoned. Use the iron sand defensively if he powers up and goes on an all-out assault until the poison weakens him, then smash his head in with a block of it. THE END.

How would I kill Naruto if I was Deidara:

Deidara almost proved too much for Sasuke to handle, and the only reason he survived is because the sharingan that allowed him to see the underground mines and the C4 cloud. Naruto has no such edge and would be beaten thoroughly. Even supposing Deidara couldn't use the mines because he didn't have Tobi to lay them, if all else fails he'd use the C4 Garuda and Naruto would never know what hit him. Deidara is a long range fighter and also a great tactician, a combination against which Naruto has little to no chance of surviving against.

How I would kill Naruto if I was Kakuzu:

Poor Kakuzu. He was the ninja equivalent of that guy you see in movies who can have any woman he wants, except the one he falls in love with! Yes, plot-no-jutsu took down the most seasoned veteran just as easily as any fodder-nin. But supposing he'd fought Naruto 1 on 1, alone, instead of 5 on 1 like it ended up in the manga? You think a retard like Naruto would come out on top? Please.

Unlike the more physically frail Akatsuki members, Kakuzu wouldn't have needed to shy away from Naruto's headlong charge. His Iron Skin jutsu would have allowed him to fight Naruto hand to hand, shielding him from damage and delivering considerable punishment. If that didn't work, he could have just brought out his mask monsters and harried Naruto from all directions until he was caught in an elemental crossfire. Naruto would never deduce his heart system and would squander copious amounts of chakra defending so many high level attacks. Kakuzu would win the war of attrition and seize the appropriate moment to deliver the killing blow, perhaps with an underground tentacle ambush trapping Naruto in place and having his masks disintegrate him.

How I would kill Naruto if I was Itachi:

I think this can be summarised by the quote from Madara to Onoki: "Is there an adult that would seriously fight a child?"

Itachi proved he doesn't even need to use the Mangekyo Sharingan against Naruto. His basic genjutsu was more than enough to trap him. Even if you assume Kurama snapped him out of it, as with Sasuke's use of Tsukiyomi on Danzo, it only needs to be applied long enough to be effective. Taijutsu would be useless because of the sharingan, headlong attacks would be negated by constant crow-flock bunshins, and if for some reason Naruto gave him enough problems, Itachi can just lure him in and burn him to death with Amaterasu. And then of course, there's always Susanoo.

How I would kill Naruto if I was Pain:

Very easily.

No but seriously, Jiraiya couldn't handle the six paths at fall power. Naruto has no hope in hell. He'd never figure out they were reanimated corpses so he'd squander endless chakra in fighting them head-on (especially the summons), and would never see things like the Human Path ripping his soul out coming for him. QED.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wanted to see him die by being absorbed into Gedo Mazo before the transformation but thats done -_-..
    I guess now I'd like to see either tobi and/or preferably madara to kill him during their battle. Probably unlikely
    but hell it be a major twist for the story and have the rest of the shinobi come together (mainly kakashi and i guess now sasuke and the kage)
    to finish tobi and madara...or have them finish the eye of the moon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see some of these post and they aren't accounting that naruto has kurama and he isn't exactly as stupid in combat as many think, especially with kurama aiding him now, so you have to account for a bijuu mode transformation, if he decides to go light speed, bijju dama, and such

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    I see some of these post and they aren't accounting that naruto has kurama and he isn't exactly as stupid in combat as many think, especially with kurama aiding him now, so you have to account for a bijuu mode transformation, if he decides to go light speed, bijju dama, and such
    The idea is to kill Naruto not create a battle scenario. Regardless of Bijuu or not, Nagato would still be able to easily kill Naruto if no plot armor is involved.

How i would kill Naruto? He kills himself with his FRS by accidentally redirecting it to himself (with his chakra arms just like he did against the Raikage).
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Senbonzakura kageyoshi. If not then something cheap. Brute power won't do, being smarter might.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    The idea is to kill Naruto not create a battle scenario. Regardless of Bijuu or not, Nagato would still be able to easily kill Naruto if no plot armor is involved.

How i would kill Naruto? He kills himself with his FRS by accidentally redirecting it to himself (with his chakra arms just like he did against the Raikage).
    well , His clones can put an FRS in his face
    خداحافظ

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

How do I want him to die

Heroically and without having the Kyuubi inside of him. I want this manga to come back to earth a bit and would like to see a lot of this Biju and massive power level nonsense go away. Wishful thinking at this point I know, but I want Naruto to be vulnerable and actually have to use his own set of balls instead of the Kyuubi's to fight on and sacrifice himself.

How would I kill Naruto

This is an interesting question, and before I give my answer, I have to ask another question.

Can Naruto Die?

I say this because the Kyuubi, who he is now on great terms with and more connected to than ever, can essentially regenerate any wound he gets. There have been three separate occasions where he has healed extreme wounds.

1) When Sasuke shoved a hole through Naruto's chest, essentially destroying bones, muscles, and his lung.

2) When Naruto went 8 tails (and all subsequent transformations) Naruto burnt off all his skin and the Kyuubi regenerated it all (or so it would seem, this could certainly be a plot hole considering when he went 4 tails Sakura had to help heal him).

3) Damage done by FRS on Kakazu. These wounds were so extensive even Tsuande couldn't heal them, yet the Kyuubi could.

My point is, even if Naruto is killable, he can't die by normal means, not as long as the Kyuubi is in him with enough chakra to regenerate him.

So, that leaves us with few feasible options.

As others have mentioned, soul sucking techniques would work, such as Nagato's jutsu or the Death God. No real way he can survive through that.

Other than that, the only way to kill him would be to go the DBZ rout, disintegrate him so there is nothing left for him to regenerate from.

Saying that, there are only handful of ninja who have jutsu powerful enough to do this. Mainly our Jinton user Onoki and Mu, and our Amaterasu users, Itachi and Sasuke. Saying that, his speed makes this near impossible, so he'd have to be slowed down with either a genjutsu or some kind of ninjutsu that can restrict his movements. Once that happened, he'd be open for the kill.

Now Jinton is instant so he'd be gone, but there is of course the possibility he can regenerate so fast that even a focused Amaterasu can't kill him.
    Last edited by Delbi; February 22, 2013 at 01:21 PM.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Good point, Kyuubi makes him nearly immortal. At least he makes Naruto very vulnerable to bijuu-sucking techs, so that's one way to go. Or soul sucking. The snake thing from GM, for example (I wonder, can Juubi still do it?).
    Immobilizing should not be too much of a problem - at least for a while, since Naruto's gullible enough to fall for pretty much any simple genjutsu.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ankit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Stabbed in the face.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast