Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hangout Thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kingdom by HARA Yasuhisa

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    It doesn't lead to anything majorly supernatural. You have to remember that Shin is the protagonist and that he doesn't harbour any such abilities.
    For now, this is just what ? 140 chapters ? The story is way too long... I doubt there would be anything supernatural, but you never know

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member junjun2's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

When you watch the anime, you'll see it's important matter if the translator uses Chinese names or Japanese, because Chinese names in subtitle is far different from voice actors pronunciation.
    Last edited by junjun2; June 24, 2013 at 07:37 AM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MattC302's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

The latest set of chapters scanned was very emotional for me. I love that about a manga. This manga already being extremely entertaining, grabbing me emotionally too is making this one of my favorite ongoing series.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member sabret00the's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

After the pleasant surprise of last week's anime matching up the subtitles and OSD and script. This week we're sadly back to subtitles that feel they supersede that of the work. Yay!
    *Have you taken a look at Onepunch-Man? You should consider it, it's a great manga!

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this manga. This war is so exciting. Just when I think Qin is fucked, they turn things around. It's so dynamic.

And Tou was magnificent in our first time seeing him fight. I love how his facial expression never changes.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

New volume cover

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattC302 View Post
    I love this manga. This war is so exciting. Just when I think Qin is fucked, they turn things around. It's so dynamic.

And Tou was magnificent in our first time seeing him fight. I love how his facial expression never changes.
    Well they're still fucked... Houken doesn't seem a small fry, I doubt Ouki will finish easily, and if Ri Boku shows up... I think we can safely assume it would be the end for Qin, but I doubt it would happen... I think something weird is gonna happen definitely

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the northern tribes will come to their rescue

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    I think the northern tribes will come to their rescue
    Either that, and also, I believe that Ri Boku plan's has a miscalculation : Ouki. I believe Ouki will really surprise Ri Boku, by either defeating Houken/Chosou fast enough, or doing something unexpected

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, i think Ouki will fall in this war, either by the hands of Houken who might have surpassed Ouki in the last 9 years since their last encounter or due to a genius plan by Riboku. It would certainly be a good experience for Shin.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Personally, i think Ouki will fall in this war, either by the hands of Houken who might have surpassed Ouki in the last 9 years since their last encounter or due to a genius plan by Riboku. It would certainly be a good experience for Shin.
    That wouldn't be good for him, Shin still needs to learn things for Ouki IMO, can't see him die right now

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Next 5 chapters are out

Called Kou´s gender and the reason for her importance to Ouki, didn´t expect that she was the daughter of the king himself.
    I like that it´s not only a fight for personal reasons between 2 individuals but it is also a fight of ideologies, befitting of their rank as Commander-In-Chief.
    Unfortunately, it seems like Ouki either let himself be effected by his feelings a bit too much and overlooked the enemy´s scheme or he simply miscalculated. I am still of the opinion that Ouki will die but not because of Houken´s might but because Riboku´s plan who is the mastermind of all this.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

It was pretty heavily implied that Kyou was a woman as well as Ouki's lover. Kyou being the daughter of King Sho was quite surprising though. The back story was nice. I wish it were longer though. Seeing more of her conquests and interactions with Ouki would have been cool.

Ouki vs. Houken is pretty intense. I though for sure Houken was going to kill Ouki, but it seems Ouki is even more of a beast than I thought. He shouldn't have hesitated in dealing the death blow to Houken though. That might be his undoing. Either that, or like Musashi said, Riboku will be his downfall. Either way, I don't see any way out of this, though there must at least be a way out for Shin. Perhaps the mountain tribes are already on their way to help?

Chosou is dead meat. Nobody can stop Tou-sama and his curly mustache squad.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, it seems like Ouki either let himself be effected by his feelings a bit too much and overlooked the enemy´s scheme or he simply miscalculated. I am still of the opinion that Ouki will die but not because of Houken´s might but because Riboku´s plan who is the mastermind of all this.
    What are you talking about ? Ouki, since he came to that battlefield was aware that it was the Zhao's plan to drag him there, so that another " allied " army can get behind them, I wouldn't say he miscalculated, because he never knew about Ri Boku, but the moment he saw the battlefield, he realized their plan, hence why he decided to rush in and wipe out Chousou's army fast enough, but I guess he wasn't fast enough to do it unfortunately

Honestly, only Yotanwa can save the Qin's ass this time

I hope now that idiotic Moubou will shut his mouth for once and stop being like " I'm the strongest here, nothing stop my might "
    Last edited by Zehahaha; July 16, 2013 at 08:27 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattC302 View Post
    It was pretty heavily implied that Kyou was a woman as well as Ouki's lover. Kyou being the daughter of King Sho was quite surprising though. The back story was nice. I wish it were longer though. Seeing more of her conquests and interactions with Ouki would have been cool.

Ouki vs. Houken is pretty intense. I though for sure Houken was going to kill Ouki, but it seems Ouki is even more of a beast than I thought. He shouldn't have hesitated in dealing the death blow to Houken though. That might be his undoing. Either that, or like Musashi said, Riboku will be his downfall. Either way, I don't see any way out of this, though there must at least be a way out for Shin. Perhaps the mountain tribes are already on their way to help?

Chosou is dead meat. Nobody can stop Tou-sama and his curly mustache squad.
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

No. Ouki is still stronger than Houken.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by marshall313; July 16, 2013 at 08:28 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast