Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
What are some things that you'd like to see happen or revealed in One Piece before it reaches its ending? Not too 'obvious' things such as the Straw Hats getting to Raftel, just things that you'd like to see but might not necessarily happen.
I'd like to see Luffy take on three admirals at once and fight on par with them. It's kind of foreshadowed here:
When Aokiji says that it's too early for Luffy to fight three admirals together, it implies that he might be strong enough one day.
Does anybody else have things they'd like to see?
Sorry if this should belong in another thread.
Personally would like to see Akainu die cause he killed Ace (
Coby being a Fleet Admiral!
Im not a very demanding person, Id just like to see luffy solo pwning all the big names like akainu, teach, kidd ando so on
Chopper accepting the proposal of Nami and Robin to take a shower together.
Luffy dieing as Pirate King (in battle)
Usopp having CoC.
Usopp dieing in order to save Luffy. (therefore truely dieing as a brave warrior of the sea)
Just because these are part of a theory of mine about the ending (the final battle) of One Piece. :-P
- A character with a Water Logia. I know naysayers will go, "Fishman Karate means that there's no Water Logia!" but let me dream, okay? Unless it's explicitly stated in-universe that Water Logia doesn't exist, I'll continue to rep for my elemental sign. An earth/air/metal/wood logia would be cool too. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised that there hasn't been any other traditional Aristotelian elements apart from fire.
- Koala making a reappearance. I liked her in the flashback.
- A stubborn Den Den Mushi refusing to call someone or accept a call for something really important.
- Teach paying for his arrogance
- Luffy beating Akainu in a 1on1
- The truth about the void century being revealed
- Rayleigh making another appereance
- Dragon, Luffy and Garp having a talk
- Zorro finding one of the 12 best swords in the world
- Usopp getting a real weapon (I know its unlikely-.-)
I dont have high expectations because i am enjoying one piece the way it is.
One thing i like to see are more Gol D. Roger Flashbacks. I really liked Whitebeards Flashback about his meeting with Gold Roger after he succeeded his Quest. I want more and i am very sure that there will be more. So nothing that i really have wo 'wish' for i guess.
Other things i think of were rather trivial. More like Fan Service i guess. Things like "From the Docks of the World" where we can see Old Characters and how theyre doing now. Even if they were just Cover Stories, they make me happy.
Oh, i have menioned it in another Thread, but it just came to my mind again. Wa no Kuni arc! Oh Yes! But i also think thats definately gonna happen.
For Oda to give Brooke and Chopper happiness. Make them find love.
I tend to not care for romance in all stories in general but Chopper and Brooke's backstory's were packed with "so many feels".
The whole Brooke can never find happiness bit and Chopper being shunned by Reindeers is so deep.
Get Chopper a female reindeer at the least. Surely he will die soon as Reindeers don't live too long.
Then again... only 3 and half years or so have gone by since Luffy set out on his journey...
And I don't need to hear from people that Oda doesn't care for romance. I know full well.