Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: The concept of power levels

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

The concept of power levels

The funny part for me in last weeks manga was the sudden introduction of the power level concept.

If we remove the tobirama and hashirama, then till now there has been no-one in the whole manga who could scare the shit out of people by raising a finger/voice.. Dunno do these two have haki? or these two are very similar to Goku who can hide their power levels???

Chakra sensing has been in existence long with the exception that you cannot sense chakra of anyone sealed inside, otherwise people like neji would have known that naruto has a fox sealed inside of him.

Kurama also mentioned that there was no need to sense jyubi chakra because it was too large. But it was not frightening.

Sasuke chakra is very similar to madara that is evil and vile (said by kurama) yet not scaring.

I am surprised that if hashirama raising his power levels can send jitters down people like sarutobi/orochimaru etc... then madara raising his power levels would have crushed a good number of alliance ninja which didnt happen.. Considering the fact that madara is almost at hashirama level or mb over him at this point.

What this manga badly needs is consistency.

Kishi has been badly trolling us for long now :P:P

visit me here

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The concept of power levels

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    The funny part for me in last weeks manga was the sudden introduction of the power level concept.

If we remove the tobirama and hashirama, then till now there has been no-one in the whole manga who could scare the shit out of people by raising a finger/voice.. Dunno do these two have haki? or these two are very similar to Goku who can hide their power levels???

Chakra sensing has been in existence long with the exception that you cannot sense chakra of anyone sealed inside, otherwise people like neji would have known that naruto has a fox sealed inside of him.

Kurama also mentioned that there was no need to sense jyubi chakra because it was too large. But it was not frightening.

Sasuke chakra is very similar to madara that is evil and vile (said by kurama) yet not scaring.

I am surprised that if hashirama raising his power levels can send jitters down people like sarutobi/orochimaru etc... then madara raising his power levels would have crushed a good number of alliance ninja which didnt happen.. Considering the fact that madara is almost at hashirama level or mb over him at this point.

What this manga badly needs is consistency.

Kishi has been badly trolling us for long now :P:P
    Orochimaru and Hiruzen did as much during their fight in Part 1.
    Zabuza scared everyone with his Killing Intent, Orochimaru did as much to Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi.

Its actually a nice return to the past me thinks.

And who says Madara hasn't? When he appeared, Oonoki was shitting his pants just by seeing his glare

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wrong, chakra levels have been able to scare people for quite some time.

Spoiler show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Orochimaru and Hiruzen did as much during their fight in Part 1.
    Zabuza scared everyone with his Killing Intent, Orochimaru did as much to Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi.

Its actually a nice return to the past me thinks.

And who says Madara hasn't? When he appeared, Oonoki was shitting his pants just by seeing his glare
    There is a difference between scared by personality and scared by sudden surge power.
    Hashirama just showed a surge in power

visit me here

New Reply