Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 273 Discussion/274 Predictions

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 273 Discussion/274 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Last edited by Jammin; February 25, 2013 at 09:43 AM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 273 Spoilers

Looks like its out!

Have you ever noticed that the cloaks used by the Elders and the ones used by the Nobles are the exact same except for the colour? Probably a conscious choice by the Elders.
    Last edited by Wowzers; February 25, 2013 at 09:37 AM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

for eating that tablet i want to wait for eng tans to say that they r stupid or not

real is back now we can see yuri's level

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 273 Discussion/274 Predictions

I'm thinking the same thing. I hope they're not that dumb because it looks like Regis was winning. Kelvins probably going to die soon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess I am the only one who is not happy to see Rael. He could have been used in many ways in story but author just limited him to here.

I am praying that M-21 would learn the identity of Mark in this arc...... I don't want it to be dragged out.

Well, the artwork is really good this time. All the details of previous fight can be seen but still I am sad that we didn't got to see Franky and WW.

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't mind seeing Rael because it follows the typical Noblesse formula so its not surprising. If anything maybe we'll get to see what Yuriy is really made of even if he'll lose.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post

Have you ever noticed that the cloaks used by the Elders and the ones used by the Nobles are the exact same except for the colour? Probably a conscious choice by the Elders.
    yes its only deferent is Black and white with reverse thinking (black for good & white for bad/evil)

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Yuri dies already, I've seen enough of him these past few arcs.

10. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Have the rk-5 never heard of the notion, "don't take candy from strangers?" especially if they are intent on murder lol, I guess it's all for the kids.

I thought the pill was a bit out of the blue though, it feels like the author just needed a reason for Rael to show up. The rk-5 seemed to fare well against the three before taking of the tablet.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    yes its only deferent is Black and white with reverse thinking (black for good & white for bad/evil)
    I've always thought it represented change and tradition. Black being security and white being a revolutionary color.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    I hope Yuri dies already, I've seen enough of him these past few arcs.
    I'd like to see him become a Crombell experiment. An UNWILLING one. Also a failed one.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

English Scan is out on EGScans

I hate to say it, but this arc has certainly been fairly predictable to this point. As far as the fight pairings at both fight locations, Rajak & Rael showing up where they did, the kids getting kidnapped. Oh well
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

they r really a stupid . didnt they know bad guys not always do what they say and what say that is antidote. its can be poison .
    advice for yuri if u want to go after seira there is one s***** after her and he is very powerful. now fight with him and give as ur power level

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to read it on MR, and apparently they'd only managed to get part of the chapter, so I went to EGS.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Why wouldn't you go to the source anyway? No need to help those aggregate reader websites with hits.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Why the fuck would they be so stupid as to eat that pill? There's no proof that Kelvin even has the real antidote. This was just an idiotic chapter.

It seemed to me as if M-21's werewolf transformation reaches a bit farther up his shoulders now.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    Why wouldn't you go to the source anyway? No need to help those aggregate reader websites with hits.
    Well, LoS, for a while, EGS was taking ages with their scans, so I had actually stopped going to them. Anyway, given that EGS usually aren't this quick with scans anymore, if you want a quick scan, the fastest way to find one is on an aggregate reader site.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast