Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 273 Discussion/274 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 273 Discussion/274 Predictions

I think that Yuriy, M-25, and Kelvin told them to eat the pill or they won't hand the antidote, that's why they took it. But it's a good thing that Rael arrived. If he's around then it will be finished in an instant if he will use his Soul Weapon.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

@Frosty

If I can recall correctly EG has put up the chapter within the same day the past 3 or more chapters. So all in all not that long of a wait. Sure Mangacow are 1-2 hour wait, Mangapirate 6ish hours give or take.

I read all 3 versions either way, I want to know ASAP what happened, and then check out the slowest scan since it's the best translation.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    @Frosty

If I can recall correctly EG has put up the chapter within the same day the past 3 or more chapters. So all in all not that long of a wait. Sure Mangacow are 1-2 hour wait, Mangapirate 6ish hours give or take.

I read all 3 versions either way, I want to know ASAP what happened, and then check out the slowest scan since it's the best translation.
    I haven't checked that much the last few weeks, but for a while, they were taking a fair bit of time. I did usually go back and read EGS' tl when it became available, but I'd become a bit lazy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marzarret View Post
    I think that Yuriy, M-25, and Kelvin told them to eat the pill or they won't hand the antidote, that's why they took it. But it's a good thing that Rael arrived. If he's around then it will be finished in an instant if he will use his Soul Weapon.
    regis has advantage against kelvin so it would have be batter if he has stole it from kelvin then eating poison .he didnt give antidote to any RK5 member they need to fight to get it from him even after eating poison and we dont know its is antidote or poison he have. "u cant trust bad people" i think this is one class RK5 should take from frank its will be useful for them in future

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was kind of boring. Besides the entry of Rael.
    So Yuri can't even handle Takao easily. Well if Takao is too fast for Yuri and co. then what will he do if he meets the third fastest character in the series so far.(Well Rael is after Rai and Rajak the fastest person in the manhwa).
    I can't see how Yuri and co will be able to get out alive from there. Besides that Rael doesn't give a fuck about the children. He is kinda the worst guy that Yuri nd co. could ever have to face.

Hopefully next week we will go back Franken and co. and not only see Rael fighting.

So the possibility of RK-5 becomming RK-6 is getting higher and higher.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nivekthemenace's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so stupid for rk4 eating those poison tablets.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

boring chapter. wanted to see more of franken's fight

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Chapter was kind of boring. Besides the entry of Rael.
    So Yuri can't even handle Takao easily. Well if Takao is too fast for Yuri and co. then what will he do if he meets the third fastest character in the series so far.(Well Rael is after Rai and Rajak the fastest person in the manhwa).
    I can't see how Yuri and co will be able to get out alive from there. Besides that Rael doesn't give a fuck about the children. He is kinda the worst guy that Yuri nd co. could ever have to face.

Hopefully next week we will go back Franken and co. and not only see Rael fighting.

So the possibility of RK-5 becomming RK-6 is getting higher and higher.
    i dont think rael will join RK

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    i dont think rael will join RK
    He would once he finds out Seira is in it. I think him and Rajak will stay at Frankens for a while unless everyone decides to go back to Lukedonia.

They should be lucky they're running into Rael. Between destroying the schol and damn near killing the kids I think Franken would lose it if he were there.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (here is a link for any who are interested)

The poll is on what conclusion you think the great battle of the blonde douches will have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also don't think Rael will learn to play nice. I figure one of the two brothers is going to die at some point so the other will get a completed soul weapon. It could be Rajak but I think Rael is much better bet for the chopping block.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I've always thought that Rael would die so that his soul weapon could be taken by Crombell. If he does die it won't be during this fight.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Review is out (here is a link for any who are interested)

The poll is on what conclusion you think the great battle of the blonde douches will have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also don't think Rael will learn to play nice. I figure one of the two brothers is going to die at some point so the other will get a completed soul weapon. It could be Rajak but I think Rael is much better bet for the chopping block.
    I doubt that anyone is going to die soon. I mean the old lord asked Rai personally to protect their children so I doubt that Rai will let any other young noble die after the death of Seira's father and Gejutels son.

Yuri has problems with Takaos speed so he will have a lot of problems against Rael who is way faster then Takao. Furthermore Rael is really strong for someone who isn't even a CL and he got a lot of fighting expierence in the Lukedonia arc so Yuri and co should try to run away.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know, what should I say...

I didn't expect Rael to come out. Sure we know Rael was missing but for so long chapters (I think at least we've gone through a hundred chapter without him?) and I lost expectation -- if not forget -- of him. Now he just came out of nowhere, as if he had been spying on them (which he probably did to check on Seira, but still Rael spying? lolwut?) and acted as the hero. Eh, if the purpose was to give impact to readers for the return of an annoying noble, it didn't reach me properly.

And I won't replay the sadness over strong-boys-eating-poison-candies. Let's just take it that it means the guys loved the children very, very much.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I don't know, what should I say...

I didn't expect Rael to come out. Sure we know Rael was missing but for so long chapters (I think at least we've gone through a hundred chapter without him?) and I lost expectation -- if not forget -- of him. Now he just came out of nowhere, as if he had been spying on them (which he probably did to check on Seira, but still Rael spying? lolwut?) and acted as the hero. Eh, if the purpose was to give impact to readers for the return of an annoying noble, it didn't reach me properly.

And I won't replay the sadness over strong-boys-eating-poison-candies. Let's just take it that it means the guys loved the children very, very much.
    I have to agree there. Rael as a "hero" or a "good" character just seems wrong.

Yes, because the potential creepiness there is so much better than RK-3 just being complete and utter idiots. On a more mature note, it's just inexplicable. I don't what to say on that front. There is absolutely no reason to trust your enemy, let alone an enemy that has proven that they'll resort to underhanded tactics if it comes to it.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

what RK3 did was total stupid and cant be understand/forgave . before becoming good guys m21 and Takao were bad guys so they know 100% that how much bad guys do as they promise

rael is not good guy till now (well before joining team m21 and TT were also bad guys) but because of Rk3's stupidity good guys need him to win fight

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I would name Rael something along the "chaotic good" or "chaotic neutral", but definitely "chaotic one"

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast