Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Who dies first?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • The 5th Elder (Lady Werewolf)

1 10.00%
  • The 7th Elder (ex-Clan Leader Zarga Siraina)

2 20.00%
  • Yuri (Douchebag of Legend)

3 30.00%
  • They're all going to live.

4 40.00%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 272 Review

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 272 Review

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Actually that is character development. If Franky charged recklessly at Zarga then Zarga would wonder how Franky knew that they tried to kill Rai. No one knew about the incident 820 years ago except Rai and traitors. Ultimately Zarga would realize that Rai is indeed alive.

While during the confrontation with 12th, Franky was sure he can easily kill him. But this time it's different...... He can't take any chances as the opponents are ultra strong.
    I don't know but Franken never had a friendly relationship with the clan heads besides with Ragar. So him going ape shit on Siriana wouldn't be suprising at all. Besides that the 7th did betray Rai cause he is openely attacking and harming humans. So weather Rai did come back or not wouldn't be so important for the betrayal.
    So if Franken says the 7th betaryed Rai it could mean that he betrayed Rai in a sense that the 7th is killing what is most dear to Rai.

I mean Franken is the man who once challenged 12 clan heads and even the lord. So why doesn't he let loose completely and fight like he fought Gejutel and Ragar. I mean this is his chance. He will have to show Rai that it will be enough that he fights without Rai having to step in.Besides that with Rai being asleep he can murder them in any way he wants.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is that Frankenstein realizes that now isnt the best time to reveal that Rai is alive. Hes not supposed to know anything so him revealing that he knows about the betrayal would mean that he had to have gotten that knowledge from Rai himself. Franken is powerful but even he can't hope to potect his master from the union while hes so weakened.

With so much destruction being done to Korea and the children almost being killed (I doubt they'll die) it wouldnt surprise me if Rais group goes back to Lukedonia. Maybe then we might get an explanation about the betrayal.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdynamite410 View Post
    With so much destruction being done to Korea and the children almost being killed (I doubt they'll die) it wouldnt surprise me if Rais group goes back to Lukedonia. Maybe then we might get an explanation about the betrayal.
    That's all the more reason for him to stay. Rai is planning to give his life to protect humans - if the Union's attacking Korea, he wants to stay there.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    That's all the more reason for him to stay. Rai is planning to give his life to protect humans - if the Union's attacking Korea, he wants to stay there.
    That depends on if Frankenstein wakes him up or not. Since Rai is in such bad shape I can see Frankenstein making the decision to temporarily go to Lukedonia. We'll see once this fight is over.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2