Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: The Original Uchiha that planned The Coup Setsuna and Fugaku Uchiha!!!!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Saruji-San's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused The Original Uchiha that planned The Coup Setsuna and Fugaku Uchiha!!!!!

Okay So after reading the latest chapter in the naruto manga..you know with sasuke asking the past hokage about it all I was wondering why Wasn't setsuna or fugaku revived or there fore even mentioned i remember that setsuna was the one that i think either followed madaras ideals or was tired of being ousted by the reign of the second hokage and decided to plan a coup but was probably stopped before that ever came to fruition so im thinking maybe fugaku picked up where setsuna left off ya know??? if anything it would be a pretty interesting to hear from fugaku and setsuna or else why be mentioned like fodder idk how do you guys feel about it

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Original Uchiha that planned The Coup Setsuna and Fugaku Uchiha!!!!!

I'd atleast like to know more about the 2 characters as i'm sure im not the only one wondering about these two characters

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who the hell is Setsuna? Do you mean Izuna?

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No I know who Izuna Uchiha is that's madara's little brother but i'm talking about setsuna uchiha he was mentioned once in the manga wayyyy back

Setsuna Uchiha, was a member of the Uchiha clan during the reign of the Second Hokage. He was also a member of the Konoha Military Police Force.
    Fed up with the Second Hokage's suspicions against the Uchiha clan, he plotted to take back the supremacy held by the Senju clan.

Fugaku Uchiha

With the Nine-Tails' attack on Konoha, the village accused the Uchiha clan of orchestrating the attack (during the attack, Itachi noted that Fugaku and his wife were noticeably absent before the beast struck — what they were doing is currently unknown). This belief caused a rift between the village and the Uchiha clan. Fugaku, out of spite, conspired a coup d'etat that would allow the Uchiha clan to take control of the village. Eventually, Fugaku placed Itachi as a spy in the ANBU to pass information back to the clan. However, Itachi secretly betrayed the Uchiha and took the role of a double agent, leaking information right back to the village.
    As Itachi was the eldest of his sons and hence the successor of the clan, Fugaku focused most of his attention on him, even defending Itachi when he was suspected of killing Shisui Uchiha. However, the two had a falling out when Itachi lost hope in the clan and Fugaku shifted his attention to Sasuke, even teaching him how to use the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, and was impressed at how Sasuke was able to master the technique after just one week. Sasuke was finally able to enjoy his father's company, but Fugaku advised him not to follow in Itachi's footsteps. During the Uchiha clan massacre when Itachi confronted his parents, Fugaku and Mikoto told Itachi that they were still proud of him and to promise to take care of Sasuke before they let Itachi kill them.[2] Fugaku was later found laying dead on top of his wife's corpse.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member GyoMasta's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought abotu it too. And to be honest, since Setsuna was introduced when Tobi talk to Sasuke about Itachi and Konoha, I always thought that eh would be the ebst candidate to be Tobi other than Madara and Izuna; i would have fitted so well and would have been void of teh anachronisms and plothole that come with obito beign Tbi.

And Fugaku, Setsuna and other Uchiha Clan members were actually the ones I was thinking would have been revived when they were talking about "the Ones who know everything". Because here we got got quite biased opinion from Toirama and the proof that teh prejudiced against uchiha while hashirama wanted peace. Hearing from Fugaku would have been quite interesting.

But I think the reason why Sasuke didn't chose his clan members to be revied is because he already had info on their perspective of the situation from his childhood, from Tobi and from Itachi's flashback showing Fugaku's reaction to Itachi's betrayal. So he wanted to hear about what the older Senju had to say.

New Reply