Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 418

Thread: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

  1. #226
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,801
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Hashirama can't be the go-to guy for Senju when he was just a kid and from the looks of it, didn't participate in every battle. Either way, if Uchiha were really as overpowered as people whine about, then they wouldn't have needed to team up. Hell, Senju would have been killed of before Hashirama was ever born.

    they'd have to be close enough, considering the appearance.
    Hashirama is the go to guy. He remains to be, the most important of all the clan storywise. His DNA is an extremely overused plot device at this point. We've known about the over all Senju, Uchiha struggle since it became a thing. I can guarantee you, no one thought that Hashirama magically appeared out of thin air, started, and led the Senju. and it also doesn't change the fact that the Uchiha still have a far better connection with Japanese folklore and such. the connections that the senju seem to be getting, in regard to recent chapters, happened with... you guessed it, Hashirama. Hell, we still don't know what unifies the Senju as a clan, other than the whole "embodiment of the sage's body and physical energy" crap.

    Regardless of their appearance, we don't know the age gap. I'm not denying that it could in fact be as you say, in that Madara only lost some of his brothers. However, the fact still remains that we do not know the age gap between Madara and Izuna. Therefore, we cannot make a conclusion based on ages that we are not aware of.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; February 28, 2013 at 02:01 AM.

  2. #227
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    Honestly they seem more aware of the world around them as a whole and it's ideology, both want to get stronger for the sake of their ideals, I'd say that would put them well beyond the Konoha rookies by a good margin, Neji, Sasuke and Shino would be the only real potential rivals, and Naruto too after some carrying on.
    Shino? He is a non-factor in the manga. You meant Shikamaru right? He is the only other genius besides Neji, Naruto himself, and Sasuke in Naruto's group. Not that it matters now with Neji dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    Considering it could explain the whole creation of Konoha and partnership between Uchiha and Senju, I don't think we should put any limiter on just yet.
    It seems after giving us some awful chapters in Tobi VS Naruto and for me personally, an overall unenjoyable to read war,
    I don't really see this as any better though. A few more chapters of flashbacks and fans will be screaming to get back to the war. Things were finally picking up in that battle too. The only real bad point was the horrible and too long Obito back story.

    I do wish Kishi would put as much effort into the current generation as he does with the past.
    Last edited by Jessie; February 28, 2013 at 02:18 AM.

  3. #228
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,114
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Oathencrantz View Post
    I don't know if this has been brought up by anyone yet but I knew I recognized those faces/hairstyles from somewhere:

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-403-18/...apter-398.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/622/14
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/622/15

    Kishi doesn't forget!

    Anyway I love history so these past few chapters have been a treat for me.
    except he made the scar on the wrong side of the face
    Last edited by Murdock; February 28, 2013 at 04:03 AM.
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

    Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

  4. #229
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    konoha.
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,018
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    If hashirama goes to the battlefield and see madara, madara will take his shirt off and he wil say, i never forgot about you(hashi), i tattoo your (face) on my heart that way you will always be with me..
    Hashirama will be you really loved me after all..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #230
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,769
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Hashirama is the go to guy. He remains to be, the most important of all the clan storywise. His DNA is an extremely overused plot device at this point. We've known about the over all Senju, Uchiha struggle since it became a thing. I can guarantee you, no one thought that Hashirama magically appeared out of thin air, started, and led the Senju. and it also doesn't change the fact that the Uchiha still have a far better connection with Japanese folklore and such. the connections that the senju seem to be getting, in regard to recent chapters, happened with... you guessed it, Hashirama. Hell, we still don't know what unifies the Senju as a clan, other than the whole "embodiment of the sage's body and physical energy" crap.

    Regardless of their appearance, we don't know the age gap. I'm not denying that it could in fact be as you say, in that Madara only lost some of his brothers. However, the fact still remains that we do not know the age gap between Madara and Izuna. Therefore, we cannot make a conclusion based on ages that we are not aware of.
    It has nothing to do with Hahsirama appearing out of nowhere and more to do with people whining about how Uchiha were overpowered. What probably unifies Senju as a clan is the fact that they're a family, I guess, like Uchiha.

    Madara never said he lost all brothers. He said he had four brothers, meaning he now could have three, two, one, or none. I think it's too ambiguous for anyone to really guess.

  7. #231
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,801
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    It has nothing to do with Hahsirama appearing out of nowhere and more to do with people whining about how Uchiha were overpowered. What probably unifies Senju as a clan is the fact that they're a family, I guess, like Uchiha.
    Yes, but you said this:

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Hashirama can't be the go-to guy for Senju when he was just a kid and from the looks of it, didn't participate in every battle.
    Of course he had to be a kid at some point. And of course he wouldn't be in every single battle. However, that does not change the fact that he is the most important member of the Senju story when it comes to the story. That is why I bought up the fact that no one believed him to come out of thin air. The Uchiha as a whole have a far greater connection with folklore and such, while Hashirama seems to be the focus of the Senju

    We know that the sharingan unifies the Uchiha as a clan. Nothing like that is present for the senju due to their mastery in many different arts.

    Quote Quote:
    Madara never said he lost all brothers. He said he had four brothers, meaning he now could have three, two, one, or none. I think it's too ambiguous for anyone to really guess.
    Like I said before, I am not denying what you say as a possibility. However, you said that you don't believe that Izuna could be born later because of their closeness in age, and you're basing that on their appearance alone. The fact remains, we do not know the age gap between the two.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; February 28, 2013 at 04:16 AM.

  8. #232
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Shino? He is a non-factor in the manga. You meant Shikamaru right? He is the only other genius besides Neji, Naruto himself, and Sasuke in Naruto's group. Not that it matters now with Neji dead.
    Shikamaru is no joke but that wasn't what I meant, Hashi and Madara had a certain level of awareness about how their world works, they spoke of ideology and how to go about fixing the world they live in, it's not just about their skills, they didn't have daily lives or really get caught up in petty drama day to day etc. Shino ruthlessly passed his exams by blowing off a guy's arms to succeed, and is in general a rather serious/observant character who is no slouch in any area really, him, Sasuke for the most part, and Neji back then all had the sort of mentality that would work well in the Era that Hashi and Madara were growing up in.

    If Kid Hashi and Madara were thrown into Part 1 Naruto exactly as they are, they would likely wreck pretty much all the Konoha rookies because everything about them is different, as I said I would only expect characters like Sasuke, Neji or say Shino to be any sort of worthy match for either of them.

    My point is, the difference between kids in their day, and kids in Naruto's day is rather significant, but I find it interesting as both Hashi and Madara have a certain vibe about them that makes them different to those around them.
    Last edited by Xiraiya; February 28, 2013 at 04:16 AM.

  9. #233
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    India
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    I might be wrong on this account because my knowledge of naruto is based on anime

    Zabuza mentioned that earlier to become a chunin there used to be a test: "You had to kill someone", this practice was later on stopped...

    Tells a lot about the situation change.


    visit me here

  10. #234
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju View Post
    i wanna see what madara's dad looks like :P
    I want to! Hashirama's father behaves like A,he cares only about strength and victory. I hope he dies soon,but before that he has to acknowledge his son as the strongest and the new leader of the clan. madara's dad will look like a less evil uchiha,imo.

  11. #235
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,923
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    I might be wrong on this account because my knowledge of naruto is based on anime

    Zabuza mentioned that earlier to become a chunin there used to be a test: "You had to kill someone", this practice was later on stopped...

    Tells a lot about the situation change.
    It was the system in the village of the Bloody Mist, not elsewhere. But regardless, kids were still pushed into the front rows in the wars or so it seems.

  12. #236
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    Wow, I didn't expect to get this good a chapter. I especially liked how Kishi addressed the main problem of Naruto's goal. You will never be able to know someone's true colors. You will never truly understand someone else. How do you want to form an alliance where everybody agrees on the same things. Wonder how he will solve it.
    Naruto can sense evil intentions dude.....seems pretty simple for him...

  13. #237
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Café Alpha
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaplop View Post
    Naruto can sense evil intentions dude.....seems pretty simple for him...
    You don't have to be evil....Insecure people for example. They change their character for others, not because they're evil, but because they lack self-confidence.

    Even so, Naruto would be the only person in the Narutverse with this ability. Doesn't help much if you ask me.

  14. #238
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Alderney
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Oh well, flashback is a bit too whiny, but at least it shows why Tobirama invented Edo Tensei. Losing his brother is a good a excuse.
    Concerning: Madara, it seems like he had four brothers, now he has less.

  15. #239
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    indeed,witnessing those events makes me think tobirama revived his brother itama,and maybe some other relatives. though they were so weak that they wouldn't fit any purpose. maybe he wanted to revive them to show them what he and hashirama had been making to preserve peace. itama likely went berzerk by viewing the alliance with the uchiha.

  16. #240
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    10,923
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    indeed,witnessing those events makes me think tobirama revived his brother itama,and maybe some other relatives. though they were so weak that they wouldn't fit any purpose. maybe he wanted to revive them to show them what he and hashirama had been making to preserve peace. itama likely went berzerk by viewing the alliance with the uchiha.
    Itama died as a kid, though. I don't think he would have such hard feelings going on for the Uchiha if he was revived. The kids knew little of what has been going on. They continuously killed each other since that was the Shinobi way as they were told, but they had no idea what they were fighting for in reality.
    Little Hashirama, Tobirama and Madara look like great observers, anyway. They probably knew for what they were putting lives on the line wasn't peace. It was an unending lust for more power and pride against the opposition.

New Reply
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts