Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 622 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaStar View Post
    So either Izuna died pretty damn young(changing Madara into what he is today) or Madara's and Hashirama's "fights to the death" are starting to look more and more like friendly challenges. Its cool to see how talkative Madara was as a kid. Its refreshing for an Uchiha to be that "chatty" lol
    Well they were all like that, Sasuke was the only quite Uchiha because his entire clan was killed and he was traumatized and pissed off. Obito, Itachi, and now Madara all have shown to be talkative and semi good kids. We can't generalize the Uchiha based on Sasuke as a kid or Madara as an adult.

And Izuna couldn't have died that young since he awakened MS as an adult as shown in flashbacks.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Hagoromo clan ? never heard of it.there are 5 shinobi of Uchiha in front Itama , so things that happened a time long then how old is Kurama ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

So...i gues it is where this "vilage" and "shinobi" concept has changed, Hashirama and Madara did it together....sounds like the "vilage" is a way to live in peace for all and stop the war(and hatred), and "shinobi" in fact is a "vilage" itself (well third already said this once). The thing i am wondering about is how the hell Madara gona mad if he lost his all brothers already.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Very sad chapter. Poor Itarama Senju. To die at such a young age...
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Just goes to show that all clans, Senju included, were ruthless and heartless.

It's a testimate to the kind of man that Hashirama was that he could look past all of this, including his past with his father and the death of his younger brothers in battle and become a peaceful man who only used violence as a last resort or when he had to protect others. While I don't want to see these flashbacks, Hashirama is worth it, he really is awesome.
    i was thinking that. Despite what happened, both he and Madara truly wanted peace, but Hashirama was the only one who kept his idea of peace even when Tobirama was bigoted towards the Uchiha. But we knew kids died all the time because Tsunade's little brother died as a genin in a horrific death.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well they were all like that, Sasuke was the only quite Uchiha because his entire clan was killed and he was traumatized and pissed off. Obito, Itachi, and now Madara all have shown to be talkative and semi good kids. We can't generalize the Uchiha based on Sasuke as a kid or Madara as an adult.

And Izuna couldn't have died that young since he awakened MS as an adult as shown in flashbacks.
    Well im not too keen on trusting Kishi with keeping ages correct. And Lol im not saying Madara has shown to be a good kid and the others were bad but rather he is funny and what not. Itachi wasn't like this. He was a deep and quiet person. Yes obito was also loud and obnoxious. I know its generalizing but the majority of the Uchiha we have seen have been more or less serious. They weren't like obito or now Madara

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how Madara and Hashirama managed to live so long, I mean it was said that Senju and Uchiha were always fighting each other. Did Hashirama and Madara just decide that when they fought they wouldn't really try? I wonder how Kishi is going to explain things and if he will do so in an intelligent way. I wish Madara and Hashirama were not friends from a young age. I would have preferred if they met on the battlefield as teens/young adults and then made the village idea after wars and fighting stopped. I'm sure the flashback will be at least another 2 chapters but I want to see young adult Madara and Hashirama.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    i was thinking that. Despite what happened, both he and Madara truly wanted peace, but Hashirama was the only one who kept his idea of peace even when Tobirama was bigoted towards the Uchiha. But we knew kids died all the time because Tsunade's little brother died as a genin in a horrific death.
    Kids dying is nothing knew, it just seems that Hashirama was the first to stand up and try and change it, something we know he failed out despite his efforts.

What is surprising is that Madara seemed to want peace so much. IMO, I think there is more to how he was broken than just Izuna's death, but he had already lost brothers at a younger age and seemed to be very wise, wiser than Hashirama was when they were kids.

It's ironic, Madara said he admired Hashirama so much, but it may have been that a young age Hashirama admired Madara for his strength of character and ability to push through loss.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ironically the villains were more fun loving than alot if the good guys

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well im not too keen on trusting Kishi with keeping ages correct. And Lol im not saying Madara has shown to be a good kid and the others were bad but rather he is funny and what not. Itachi wasn't like this. He was a deep and quiet person. Yes obito was also loud and obnoxious. I know its generalizing but the majority of the Uchiha we have seen have been more or less serious. They weren't like obito or now Madara
    Yeah I was also surprised that between Hashirama and Madara that Madara was the louder one and Hashirama was more serious. Older Hashirama seems less serious but his actions might be out of context for him.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi was still a good kid, just look at how he acted with Sasuke, especially when he held him as a baby. Difference was Itachi was more serious because he had experienced war at 5, and had pressure from his father and the village because he was so strong and later because of the coup.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

Guess we can finally get away from the "Uchiha=bad, Senju=good" BS that people have been trying to pass off for the past couple of years.

Liking the flashbacks. And it really shows what growing up during times of war can do to one's power levels. When you're always in danger of dying, you're always worried about being strong enough to "get, before you get got". If the Rookie 9 were born in this time period they'd all be beasts too.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Reading this chapter, above all else, makes me really wish we could get a spinoff series set during the Ninja World's Sengoku Period.

16. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the part of the manga where Hashirama says sorry to Madara and allows himself to be Madara's stone. Then hoped that Madara would be able to throw him to the other side.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hashirama is natural born jerk!!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I wonder how Madara and Hashirama managed to live so long, I mean it was said that Senju and Uchiha were always fighting each other. Did Hashirama and Madara just decide that when they fought they wouldn't really try? I wonder how Kishi is going to explain things and if he will do so in an intelligent way. I wish Madara and Hashirama were not friends from a young age. I would have preferred if they met on the battlefield as teens/young adults and then made the village idea after wars and fighting stopped. I'm sure the flashback will be at least another 2 chapters but I want to see young adult Madara and Hashirama.
    I think they were just that tough, and maybe as you suggested, they didn't go all out. But I agree, sucks that they had to know each other amiably as kids. Wonder how they felt when they got older and met each other again on the battlefield.

Kids dying is nothing knew, it just seems that Hashirama was the first to stand up and try and change it, something we know he failed out despite his efforts.

What is surprising is that Madara seemed to want peace so much. IMO, I think there is more to how he was broken than just Izuna's death, but he had already lost brothers at a younger age and seemed to be very wise, wiser than Hashirama was when they were kids.

It's ironic, Madara said he admired Hashirama so much, but it may have been that a young age Hashirama admired Madara for his strength of character and ability to push through loss.
    I'm not sure if that was so surprising since it was basically stated by both Tobi and Madara. From the looks of it, his brothers' deaths might have affected him as he was against the peace treaty with Senju.

Maybe Hashirama improved just that much and became a better person that Madara couldn't help but admire him for both his ideals and strength.

New Reply
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast