Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Could always transfer his soul into Tenzou thus "upgrading" him. Then absorb all the cells from the plant and essentially revive himself.
    doubt that'll upgrade Yamato when he doesn't have the chakra to utilize Mokuton the way Hashirama did. not only is it imperfect, but he can't seemingly do any large scale jutsu that Hashirama was able to do, and I'm not sure if Hashirama's soul could improve that for Yamato.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    doubt that'll upgrade Yamato when he doesn't have the chakra to utilize Mokuton the way Hashirama did. not only is it imperfect, but he can't seemingly do any large scale jutsu that Hashirama was able to do, and I'm not sure if Hashirama's soul could improve that for Yamato.
    Well in large part he seems not able to do what Hashirama could because he lacks the chakra to do so. Chakra is one part spiritual energy, if he has Hashirama's soul he'd be half way there. Add all the plants power and he may be able to get close to watch Hashirama was originally capable of.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

How would plant power help? I dunno if souls work like that as well... Edo Tensei is different, and it seems like Dan only managed to give Tsunade chakra somehow, but I'm not sure if he's a good comparison as obviously his chakra is nothing compared ot Hashirama.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hrathgrath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aww no response to my chakra levels post :'( poo...

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Something Just occured to me. Naruto should be getting a huge power boost sine Orochimaru released the yin half of kurama's chakra when he released everything from the shinigami's belly. Chew on that for a minute! :-)
    Last edited by Hrathgrath; March 03, 2013 at 10:53 AM.
    Each click for these guys is a level! Click and they will EVOLVE!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    If he does get saved it won't happen till much later. I'm also wondering when Anko is going to wake up and wtf is gonna happen with Anko.
    actually,anko is quite useless right now,she hasn't got the cursed seal anymore,and she isn't eating nor drinking for over 24hours XD. Instead for what concerns yamato, the last time he appeared was in volume 55, that is 10 volumes ago. He is obgiously going to be freed,I'd like Hashirama to meet him.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obviously, Yamato needs to learn Sage Mode so that he can bring out his own thousand-arm god gundam.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    So in this flashback Harashima and Madara are kids. Let's call them 10 years old for the sake of argument. By the time they are adults (call them mid-20s), they have founded the village of Konoha. A few years (late 20s to early 30s) Madara becomes disaffected, rejected by his clan, and runs off. A while later (?) the VotE takes place. Harashima marries Mito (age ?) and survives long enough to see his granddaughter Tsunade born. Mito is an old woman when she meets Kishina - Naruto's mother at around the age of 5 to 8.

Even assuming a pretty conservative time frame, we're talking about only a 30 to 50 year span of time from when the first stone of Konoha was built to the time when Tsunade was born. During that time every other village had to also be founded and establish its own Kage system. Jiraya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade can't be much more than 50 to 60 years old. That means that the time window from VotE to the present is maybe 60 years - 80 years tops.

So why does everyone in the manga act like VotE was so long ago that it can't even be remembered? They talk like it is ancient history. They act all surprised that anyone could possibly remember back so far into the deeps of time. Literally, a pair of pants from that era of time is like the Ark of the freaking Covenant. But to put it all in scale - it is no more 'ancient' than if we were talking about WW2, the Space Race, or Disco music. It's a current event. An important one - to be sure - but a current event none the less.

And another thing... Tobirama didn't look very old when he sacrificed himself for Sarutobi and the others. At the time, Sarutoi was a teenager (or so) and survived into his old age (let's call him 75 years old). So Sarutobi was Hokage (except for a few years break for Minato) for around 60 years of Konoha's existence. That leaves only about 20 years to cover both Harashima AND Tobirama's terms as Hokage. But Harashima apparently had a very LONG Hokageship. How is that possible? And why did Tobirama look so young when he was Hokage?
    The timeline crunching became an issue the second that Kishi wrote Tsunade's grandfather as the 1st Hokage. From then on Kishi had to rotate the entire ninja world's timeline around that information, so that if Konoha was the first village (or even if they were all founded simultaneously) the entire modern ninja system is only like 130 years old, which preemptively deflated the whole 'air of mystery around the founders' lives' thing Kishi has spent ALL of Part II building up to. Three or so generations is just not enough time to build such a heavily generation-based motif as the will of fire, imo l: l

With how late in the game Kishi invented the significance of the Uzumaki clan, it comes off like there's some deeper-than-Uchiha-massacre-dark secret involving the Uzumaki that people just don't talk about, considering how Naruto was shunned despite having great lineage and how the Uzumaki side of town is long in ruins. But I feel like it's more timeline shenanigans- like Kishi intended the Uzumaki's relation to the village to be much further in the past, where the founding of the village was before he chained it to Tsunade's age.

Could be Tobirama spear-headed Tsunade's 'look-another-age-no-jutsu'. He seems to be the one Tsunade was influenced by as far as jutsu development, if anything. The guy can see cells, afterall.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

How would plant power help? I dunno if souls work like that as well... Edo Tensei is different, and it seems like Dan only managed to give Tsunade chakra somehow, but I'm not sure if he's a good comparison as obviously his chakra is nothing compared ot Hashirama.
    The soul is where you spirit energy comes from, if Hashirama transplants his soul into Tenzou, he'd become more complete. The plant cells could be absorbed similar to how Orochimaru absorbed his power from Kabuto. Hashirama would literally assimilate Tenzou and take him over to revive himself.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Obviously, Yamato needs to learn Sage Mode so that he can bring out his own thousand-arm god gundam.
    mpf,he won't ever learn that. sagemode requires a huge amount of chakra,and a body which can withstand it. that's why I felt relieved when I saw hashirama using the last one,cause tsunade hadn't obviously got it and finally we could see it!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hashirama: Tree Sage Mode!!! Gangnam Style!!!!
    Madara: Me cut tree down!

Can't w8 for the chapter this week. This manga is going better and better (my oppinion).
    Last edited by xXan; March 03, 2013 at 04:08 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BL-Tomoe's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    Three or so generations is just not enough time to build such a heavily generation-based motif as the will of fire, imo l: l
    But you must consider that the average Ninja doesn't live 50-80 years... If we look at the konoha 11's parents, they look all pretty young. If the system is about 100 years old... this could very well include 5-6 generations... just look at narutos parents, Kushina got the kyuubi with like 5-6 years and Naruto with what? 20 years?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

the timeline is quite bad, as the village was born...80 years ago? that's too little! and for what concerns generations,you should count naruto-kakashi-minato-jiraiya-hiruzen-hashi&tobirama,though hiruzen's son is as old as kakashi,whereas minato's one is younger than minato's student,who is naruto's master. I remember choza telling choji that the altter is the 16th head of the akimichi clan,maybe that's the sage's age...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Or Naruto could just hug Yamato.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope this flashback will end with hashirama's death,that would be useful to see how far his legacy with the leaf went. Furthermore,every character who is there would like to see how the god of ninjas died,especially suigetsu

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I, for once, want hashirama to tell us about the sage or sage's sons. He must knew something more crucial info than obito story.

And i'll be more amaze if this FB shows us that the namikaze clan do really exist in hashirama's era.

New Reply
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast