Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 622 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Itachi was still a good kid, just look at how he acted with Sasuke, especially when he held him as a baby. Difference was Itachi was more serious because he had experienced war at 5, and had pressure from his father and the village because he was so strong and later because of the coup.
    No im not saying anybody was good or bad. They were all good. Just Itachi follows the general idea that the Uchiha were serious, stoic, quiet, deep, and what not. I know he was a good kid. Im saying that Obito and Madara are the only ones to act goofy, obnoxious, loud, and brash. Thats all. I didn't expect the most powerful Uchiha in the history of the clan that grew up in a war torn time to be a goofy kid.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just goes to show that all clans, Senju included, were ruthless and heartless.

It's a testimate to the kind of man that Hashirama was that he could look past all of this, including his past with his father and the death of his younger brothers in battle and become a peaceful man who only used violence as a last resort or when he had to protect others. While I don't want to see these flashbacks, Hashirama is worth it, he really is awesome.
    Well whats even crazier is that Madara shared the exact same sentiments as Hashirama. Judging from the chapter he was the one that brought up the concept and initiated the talks of not hiding anything from enemies and forming an alliance with them somehow. He just didn't know how to go about doing that, but i'm guessing Hashirama did. I have a feeling this is where the "fist bump" concept is going to make its appearance and eventually lead Hashirama and Madara to understand each other and to create Konoha. However this chapter just emphasizes whatever it was that happened to Madara that made him turn his back on the things he once believed in. It couldn't have been losing Izuna because he already went through that type of loss and as we saw from it he wanted peace not war. So whatever happened to him must have been really insane to push him so far.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

I don't think anything indicates Hashirama was so totally different. Chances are that with age, he was less of a jerk but still good natured/fun. It's interesting how he was such a jerk at a younger age, but at least we know he had idea of peace since he was young. Same with Madara, who wasn't always a war bull.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Like others have said I am really curious now to see what Madara went through that caused him to snap and go crazy. Hopefully it's not because a girl he liked died...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I don't think anything indicates Hashirama was so totally different. Chances are that with age, he was less of a jerk but still good natured/fun. It's interesting how he was such a jerk at a younger age, but at least we know he had idea of peace since he was young. Same with Madara, who wasn't always a war bull.
    I just don't see how Izuna's death alone made Madara go so batshit. He was losing brothers at a younger age and showed great wisdom. He doesn't strike me as a weak minded individual who would seemingly throw away all he worked for thanks to his brothers death and his lose of the Hokage title to Hashirama. But who knows, there's a lot more history to learn.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Like others have said I am really curious now to see what Madara went through that caused him to snap and go crazy. Hopefully it's not because a girl he liked died...
    My guess would be that once he opened his heart to the Senju the Uchiha followed and the same happened with Hashirama and the Senju. Which is how peace was achieved and Konoha was created. But it we fully believe all of the talk about the Senju never growing to trust the Uchiha then that might have been it. Everything Madara worked for his entire life including all of the deaths of his brothers and clan members was basically spat on because (some) Senju never revealed their true feelings. And this is kind of hinted at with Tobirama where he talks about shinobi suppressing/hiding their feelings. This could be the reason why Hashirama wants to talk to Sasuke and not allow what they did to Madara to happen to him. He feels responsible.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

8. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet hashirama kiledl madara's bro by accident.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What is surprising is that Madara seemed to want peace so much. IMO, I think there is more to how he was broken than just Izuna's death, but he had already lost brothers at a younger age and seemed to be very wise, wiser than Hashirama was when they were kids.
    Not really, Itachi told us that much when he warned Naruto that he was on the path to becoming like Madara. But this chapter made it more clearer.

Anyway, now I'm worried that Kishi is changing things again, what with Madara's brothers all being dead. Unless he's gonna do like he did with Ee and Kirabi, and make it so that Madara and Izuna were actual brothers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just don't see how Izuna's death alone made Madara go so batshit. He was losing brothers at a younger age and showed great wisdom.
    He had four brothers who were already dead, but we know nothing of the circumstances or his familial bonds.

It's quite possible that all four of Madara's brothers died before he was old enough to even know them on a personal level. It's possible that Izuna, his younger brother, was his only living sibling. It's known that they were extremely close, either way.

We also know that they both awakened their Mangekyou Sharingan, meaning that they must have experienced some profound grief at some point in their young adult years.

More importantly, I find it pretty annoying that you and others, who have probably never experienced the death of a close family member, and certainly not the horrors of war, constantly act like you know what would and would not affect the psyche of a child soldier. Death on the battlefield is not something you get used to. Most adults aren't even able to cope with witnessing the death of a friend, or multiple friends, in war.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    My guess would be that once he opened his heart to the Senju the Uchiha followed and the same happened with Hashirama and the Senju. Which is how peace was achieved and Konoha was created. But it we fully believe all of the talk about the Senju never growing to trust the Uchiha then that might have been it. Everything Madara worked for his entire life including all of the deaths of his brothers and clan members was basically spat on because (some) Senju never revealed their true feelings. And this is kind of hinted at with Tobirama where he talks about shinobi suppressing/hiding their feelings. This could be the reason why Hashirama wants to talk to Sasuke and not allow what they did to Madara to happen to him. He feels responsible.
    You could be right but I hope it's something completely different and not something we have been told yet. I mean I would think Madara knew that there was always a possibility that certain clans would not be open to cooperate. Maybe Hashirama promised Madara that he would talk to the Senju and make them see that the Uchiha weren't bad and they could coexist. They didn't see things Hashirama's way and did something that caused Madara to go crazy. Who knows maybe the Senju saw Madara as a threat and wiped out his entire family and relatives if there were any left at that point. Whatever it is I just hope it's something that won't leave a bad taste in my mouth.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I just don't see how Izuna's death alone made Madara go so batshit. He was losing brothers at a younger age and showed great wisdom. He doesn't strike me as a weak minded individual who would seemingly throw away all he worked for thanks to his brothers death and his lose of the Hokage title to Hashirama. But who knows, there's a lot more history to learn.
    I don't think Izuna's death alone made Madara go batshit, but it pushed him closer to the edge. After this chapter, we know he wanted peace most of all. Either he disliked the Senju at young age or Izuna's death made him mistrust the Senju. But he still agreed to peace treaty with the Senju, so he can't have been that crazy yet. He seemed to finally snap after being abandoned by the Uchiha/not becoming a hokage, as he resolved to destroy Konoha. It could be associated with Izuna somehow, as if his sacrifice was worthless. I do think Izuna could have had the power as Madara knew him the longest and was the closest. Similar to how Hashirama and Tobirama knew each other for so long and could have been pretty close?

Which makes it even more remarkable that Tobirama was able to survive without Mokuton or any such kekkei genkai. But how will Kishi made Madara become more cynical or evil? If I recall, he was still a part of Konoha when he owned Onoki and Muu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    I bet hashirama kiledl madara's bro by accident.
    A great possibility, another one could also come from Madara feeling greatly betrayed by Hashirama after all the honesty connection they had since they were kids.
    Madara's story seems to be similarly close to Obito's (minus the whiny girl problem) regarding misunderstanding of his close comrade that takes place later on when they're grown up.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Madara had a thing for Mito, and that's how this all started.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wingsabre View Post
    Maybe Madara had a thing for Mito, and that's how this all started.
    Mito? You mean Hashirama's wife later on?
    Oh god.....please don't let that happen, another thing we need is for the greatest villain to go batshit crazy all because of a chick ONCE AGAIN. We don't need Obito part II, or rather pre-obito.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Anyway, now I'm worried that Kishi is changing things again, what with Madara's brothers all being dead. Unless he's gonna do like he did with Ee and Kirabi, and make it so that Madara and Izuna were actual brothers.
    Well, Madara just said he used to have 4 brothers. If just one of them died, he's left with 3 instead of 4 and thus doesn't have 4 brothers anymore. His statement would still be correct, its just a little vaguely formulated, but thats probably on purpose taking into account their secrecy as Shinobi.

Anyway, I also found it interesting to see that its finally confirmed Tobirama really is the one who came up with the ideals Danzou was sprouting, Shinobis repressing their feelings and whatnot. Thats probably why his whole Uchiha Master Plan backfired so horribly. He had completely unrealistic expectations of them, and once he realized those expectations aren't met he came up with this "cursed clan" bullshit so that he didn't have to blame himself, which would have undermined his own convictions.

Its exactly what Zabuza said during the early chapters:

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-37-13/n...hapter-32.html
    Last edited by LnDRash; February 27, 2013 at 01:19 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

19. Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast