Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

4 2.60%
  • 2] Average

5 3.25%
  • 3] Good

28 18.18%
  • 4] Great

60 38.96%
  • 5] Epic

48 31.17%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

9 5.84%
New Reply
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: One Piece 699 Discussion / 700 Predictions

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 699 Discussion / 700 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    Would be cool to see 2 admirals who AREN'T logia.

Hope it's not one of the vice admirals we've seen so far, as they need a real power boost to even compare to the original trio.
    one is unknown,the other must be an already known character. such as what happened to the warlords: out of the 3 new ones, 2 are known character (bugy was already expected,but I wouldn't have ever imagined that law would have joined),whereas the last one is a new one,though we might have seen in impel down...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope Donflamingo is smart enough to convince kaido to pursuit law n luffy ;] I would love to see an arc full of fights.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    When he arrived at punk hazard he showed not the slightest sign of wanting to obey Law orders yet he did after he says he must change his plan.
    If you cannot see the advantage of making your adversary think you are forced to do thing when in fact you are not, I do.
    "Aha! You wanted me to shoot myself in the head, so I will do it, but not because you are forcing me! I will do it because it is part of my evil master-plan, in order to make you think I was forced into doing it! I'm doing this destructive thing you wanted me to do not out of your actions, but to deceive you! Fufufufufufu!" *BAM* -- The end.

Nope. Sorry. Still can't see it.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All that's really left is for Doflamingo to wait for the Strawhats to make land, try and salvage some pride, only to get beaten down. After his crew fights first, and loses, of course.

Moved the posts about Buggy to the new shichibukai thread. Continue the discussion there.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry k-dom, a fact that couple of guys can't see what you mean doesn't mean nobody can't.

Like Franky said, it's much creepier when things proceed smoothly. You just need to read up Doflamingo's resume a little to realize he's no simpleton. Fact that he changed his plan so fast and easy is a proof that he thought of something. If he is cornered then he's all the more dangerous.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    All that's really left is for Doflamingo to wait for the Strawhats to make land, try and salvage some pride, only to get beaten down. After his crew fights first, and loses, of course.
    Would make a hella boring arc. That's probably the last thing that will happen, given all the build up, and knowing Oda.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well guys, all we know it: "I can't imagine it" doesn't mean "It's impossible".

Quote Originally Posted by SHeeDeD View Post
    is there a chapter this week?
    Yes. Maybe in 10 hours more or less. Spoilers in about 6 hours.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

i was thinking that there only way kuzan can be a revolutionary is if Dragon was an ex-marine
    dragon's father being a respected va will want his son to be in marines however dragon rose quickly up the ranks and discovered the horrible secrets of the marines like the ohara incident.

i think dragon used his power to fund his revolutionary system and to build an army with the help of vegapunk i think the z film may be a foreshadow to it

on other matters it xan be possible that the new admirals are rebots

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Don't worry k-dom, a fact that couple of guys can't see what you mean doesn't mean nobody can't.

Like Franky said, it's much creepier when things proceed smoothly. You just need to read up Doflamingo's resume a little to realize he's no simpleton. Fact that he changed his plan so fast and easy is a proof that he thought of something. If he is cornered then he's all the more dangerous.
    I didn't say he doesn't have a plan, and that he isn't thinking of something. He probably is, and Law's plan will end up backfiring somehow.

I'm just saying that if he did what Law told him to, it wasn't out of his best interest, it was because his hand was forced. The fact that he may gain some future advantage out of this situation doesn't change the fact that that advantage will be situational (trying to catch Law and Luffy by surprise) and will pale in comparison with his Shichibukai status.

Now, he could have, for instance, contacted Akainu and said something like "I'm being contacted by Law and the Strawhats to join their alliance. I plan to bring them down, but they are asking me to quit the Shichibukai as a proof of good faith. I'm thinking I'll do it, and then take them out. If I succeed, the Navy can take credit for my 'undercover mission' and restore my status. If I fail and get trashed, the Navy can claim credit for my defeat use me as an example of swift justice. What do you think?"

I could see that working, if it wasn't for the fact that Smoker will undoubtedly report his actions as Joker and make him lose the Shichibukai spot anyway (and DoFlamingo knows it).

New Reply
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24