Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What will Naruto's future rep. be like after the war?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What will Naruto's future rep. be like after the war?

Well technically he didn't have an army...just a few dozen dead people and a lot of plants...semantics tho.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hm.

I do not really see Naruto becoming Hokage anymore - except maybe as a short stint for the sake of nostalgia and to get his face on the mountain.

Because becoming Hokage would simply mean to lower himself to the standard of the rest of the shinobi.

I think Naruto would be way to powerful and influential to be confined to one nation after the war - him becoming Hokage would destabilize the whole balance of power in the post 4th war world, and make further conflict more likely.

(I could see Sasuke ending up as Hokage, though. Would be a meaningful end to his character arc for various reasons, and his talk with the Hokages might be setting it up (think: can be blame them for anything he couldn't do better either?))

Naruto I could see working together with all villages to prevent conflict and change the shinobi system (which sucks, with all that children trained as killers and tools).

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand that point, but no, Naruto will not be on the same level as Hashirama. So, to say that the office of Hokage is beneath him is a little near sighted

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Katea's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

er I hope Tsunade will survive the war... One way or the other I think not even Naruto himself would care for the title of Hokage after the war, his primary interest was to be acknowledged by his people, and they would all hail him as a hero anyways.. Maybe he'll set out to roam the world, trying to bring peace to conflicts and write (eichii?) novels like Jiraiya
    Lol yeah, Sasuke can be Hokage, the 2nd gets to be first, it's time for that xD (maybe)

sig by Yuri ♥

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

after the war is over i think the concept of shinobi, village, etc. will be redefined or restructured once more like Hashirama and Madara came together to do with Sasuke and Naruto as the two heads. also i think the intensity or numbers of shinobi will dwindle greatly because Naruto is basically unifying the world -_-

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2