Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How would YOU kill/defeat Naruto? (Literally and Figuratively)

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How would YOU kill/defeat Naruto? (Literally and Figuratively)

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    The idea is to kill Naruto not create a battle scenario. Regardless of Bijuu or not, Nagato would still be able to easily kill Naruto if no plot armor is involved.

How i would kill Naruto? He kills himself with his FRS by accidentally redirecting it to himself (with his chakra arms just like he did against the Raikage).
    yeah you can create whatever you want however you want but i dont think nagato can kill naruto regardless of kurama .he cant even suck all of hiss chakra ,it would take forever

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    The idea is to kill Naruto not create a battle scenario. Regardless of Bijuu or not, Nagato would still be able to easily kill Naruto if no plot armor is involved.

How i would kill Naruto? He kills himself with his FRS by accidentally redirecting it to himself (with his chakra arms just like he did against the Raikage).
    I could say that Nagato wouldn't even come closed to Naruto if it wasn't for plot armor?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke should have only protected the bridge builder way back, rather than protecting Sakura and Naruto against those stealthy ninjas. It would have saved us a LOT of trouble.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Poisoned Ramen.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermac View Post
    I'd play into his defining weakness: stupidity

I'd kill Naruto by using Itachi or Nagato, or both. Either is alone to take him out. Itachi can use genjutsu, and while the Kyuubi helps him break out, Itachi can follow up with Amaterasu or Sword of Totsuka ASAP. Nagato can just run up to Naruto, catch him, and drain him of as much chakra as possible, and keep draining him of chakra. And when Naruto's weakened, he can pull Naruto's soul out. Or use Hell Path. Or steal Naruto's kunai, insert them into a wall with the sharp part pointing out, and shinra tensei him hard into the kunai spikes. Or have Madara kill Naruto in ways listed above, at least ET Madara. Plus Mokuton ways.

Really, Rinnegan Madara and Nagato have the most ways of killing Naruto and are his greatest weakness.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    yeah you can create whatever you want however you want but i dont think nagato can kill naruto regardless of kurama .he cant even suck all of hiss chakra ,it would take forever
    Only, he was successfully pulling out Naruto's soul during their last encounter, he had pretty much downed Bee and almost killed Naruto in one go, he was interrupted.

I'd Kill Naruto by sacrifice, much like how Minato died, only I'd have Naruto become the 10 Tails Jinchuuriki, learn something mind blowing about it and the world due to plot stuff and decide to take the Jyuubi out once and for all to fix everything/save everyone, naturally killing himself along with it, kind of like how Goku resigned to staying dead in DB due to the fact every villain wanted a piece of him, so everyone would be better off without him. In this case the Jyuubi would be the source of all Chakra and finding a way to permanently destroy it would change the Ninja world drastically, bringing peace.

So Naruto's death would destroy the Jyuubi, break down the Ninja system and the alliance after a long war would have come to an understanding of eachother, like what Jiraiya wanted.
    Last edited by Xiraiya; February 25, 2013 at 07:26 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

If i was the writer/author i would not kill him off as i love happy endings and i hate bad ones :P

Take "the walking dead" loved the show (and i mean loved) at first and same for the game but then when all of them started droping left and right i quited the show (but finished the game and HATED the ending).

Same with Mass Effect... Hated the ending because i end up dead(well aside for 1 last "gulp" of air) and don't get the parade with cheers and stuff (also having babies with Miranda would be nice :P).

As a caracter?

I would be on his side and not doing my best to kill him...

Now asuming i would be a bad guy... Well i would need to be someone really powerfull and aside from jokes (like the one made by LnDRash) i would need:

Hashirama DNA for a ton of stamina (Naruto with SM+Kurama can last a very long time).
    Rinnegan so i can absorb all those insane jutsus Naruto is trowing about.
    Then probasbly some Sage Mode for myself to provide the needed BOOM to actualy hurt him.
    Very good reaction times at least on Minato's level.

So i would be a speedy caracter with a rinnegan and Sage Mode.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    I could say that Nagato wouldn't even come closed to Naruto if it wasn't for plot armor?
    Please read what you just wrote... What plot armor are you talking about?

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    Nagato managed to absorb Bees chakra while being Lariatd and it didnt seem to even take that much time. Naruto cannot infinitely stay in any of his modes and the Chakra he recieves from Kurama is not infinite.

Nagato would stomp Naruto all over the place if PIS, CIS or WIS wasnt involved. The dude without wanting to kill Naruto, brought him close to death atleast twice.

Edit: I see Kishi has ruined Naruto for me to the point where any method of death is satisfying enough to me. Dear God.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Condoms could have prevented Naruto from the get go.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

considering everyone's getting converted to naruto's church there, thus mutating into naruto-wannabe's of some kind, you can't kill simply kill a naruto

in fact

THEY ARE COMING OUTTA THE GOD DAMN WALLS!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Genjutsu. Don't even care who does it, but if he were to die in a "opponent defeats him decisively" kinda way, I I'd want it to be thanks to exploiting his weaknesses, not full on overpowering him. Examples where Genjutsu would do him in?

First scenario: Naruto and Sasuke fight. Naruto makes a Rasengan and shoves it into Sasuke's chest, only for Sasuke to turn into a plume of black flames. He used Genjutsu to make him think the Amaterasu flames ahead of him were the real Sasuke. Dead.

Second scenario: Naruto makes an army of clones to rush Sasuke. Unfortunately, the army of clones run into an army of Sasuke's (trees disguised as Sasuke via Genjutsu). Confused, Naruto (Genjutsu doesn't work on clones, so the Naruto that reacts to the illusion will be proven to be the real Naruto) squeals "NANI!?!?", revealing his hiding position, only for Sasuke to impale him with his sword right after.

Third scenario: Naruto prepares Sage Mode, but makes the mistake of leaving his eyes open while it's happening. Because he's busy trying to balance his chakra with the natural energy needed to reach Sage Mode, he can't defend against the Genjutsu (which he's horrible at defending against in the first place), which screws up his chakra control and focus, causing him to immediately turn into a Frog Statue due to overabundance of natural energy.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@ninjabot

Quote Quote:
    Second scenario: Naruto makes an army of clones to rush Sasuke. Unfortunately, the army of clones run into an army of Sasuke's (trees disguised as Sasuke via Genjutsu). Confused, Naruto (Genjutsu doesn't work on clones, so the Naruto that reacts to the illusion will be proven to be the real Naruto) squeals "NANI!?!?", revealing his hiding position, only for Sasuke to impale him with his sword right after.
    Never ever has anybody showed the ability to genjutsu an army the way you sugest... There is no way Sasuke is going to trow said ilusion over an army... You really have to show me this one... When has anybody in this entire manga placed an ENTIRE ARMY (as you yourself put it) into genjutsu?

Also lol on Sasuke impaling him with a sword... it will be a miracle for him to hit even SM Naruto... Then it comes all the defences he can muster even from Kurama using that shield or chakra arms to block.

I seriously think you are downplaying Naruto to much or buffing Sasuke to much... Probably both.

Quote Quote:
    Third scenario: Naruto prepares Sage Mode, but makes the mistake of leaving his eyes open while it's happening. Because he's busy trying to balance his chakra with the natural energy needed to reach Sage Mode, he can't defend against the Genjutsu (which he's horrible at defending against in the first place), which screws up his chakra control and focus, causing him to immediately turn into a Frog Statue due to overabundance of natural energy.
    Naruto blinks into SM:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/555/10

Its to fast and he has his eyes closed, well most of the times.
    Last edited by xXan; February 26, 2013 at 04:23 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @ninjabot
    Never ever has anybody showed the ability to genjutsu an army the way you sugest... There is no way Sasuke is going to trow said ilusion over an army... You really have to show me this one... When has anybody in this entire manga placed an ENTIRE ARMY (as you yourself put it) into genjutsu?

Also lol on Sasuke impaling him with a sword... it will be a miracle for him to hit even SM Naruto... Then it comes all the defences he can muster even from Kurama using that shield or chakra arms to block.

I seriously think you are downplaying Naruto to much or buffing Sasuke to much... Probably both.
    I think he is just making a creative way to kill Naruto. Theres nothing about anything having to be canon or from the manga (i think anyway).

You guys turn everything into battles lol!

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Naruto blinks into SM:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/555/10

Its to fast and he has his eyes closed, well most of the times.
    According to previous page or pages, where we saw him being still, he did not blink into Sage Mode. It seems that his ability to enter Sage Mode quickly is quite exaggerated.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    According to previous page or pages, where we saw him being still, he did not blink into Sage Mode. It seems that his ability to enter Sage Mode quickly is quite exaggerated.
    The previous pages dont actually disprove what xXan posted. From what i see Naruto is speaking to Bee and Hachibi, then opens his eyes, closes them and opens them again.

I dont think Naruto can literally blink into SM but it is rather quick... Seconds if anything.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

But it also doesn't prove Naruto can get into Sage Mode that quickly either. If he was just speaking to Bee, he would not need to be still for that long, if at all. I see no reason to believe that he can get into Sage Mode quickly enough when almost every time we saw him do it, he had enough time staying still.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast