Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Flying Thunder God expended

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Flying Thunder God expended

After Minato showed level two and seeing how little we know of him, it got me thinking what other levels he might have. It seem to me if Kishi wanted to he could make it the most deadly jutsu ever. Here are my flying thunder god jutsu expended.

1.flying thunder god
    2.level two- intercepting thunder god (what we saw with tobi)
    3.level three- reverse thunder god (so instead of minato going to a seal a seal and whatever it's connected to comes to minato)
    4.level four- thunder god switch (minato switches place with a seal and whatever its attached to, so ninja a has seal on him fires a jutsu at minato, minato switches last second ninja a get owned by his own jutsu)
    5.level five- flying thunder god prison (everything that leaves the barrier appears on the opposite side of the barrier, so if your in it and you stick your hand pass the barrier the hand will be behind you) maybe that's what he was gonna use against kyuubi
    Last edited by sylvesterrahim; February 21, 2013 at 06:46 PM.

New Reply