Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Best Moment in the Chapter

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Laxus vs Jura battle

12 13.64%
  • Minerva's magic reveal

1 1.14%
  • Erza releasing her 2nd Origin, ala new suit

25 28.41%
  • Grey actually stating/knowing that he and Juvia make a great pair (for battle)

11 12.50%
  • Laxus winning against Jura

8 9.09%
  • Everything!!

19 21.59%
  • Nothing... my hopes and dreams for these battles have been crushed...

12 13.64%
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Fairy Tail 321 Discussion/322 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 321 Discussion/322 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    No. The only magic being able to harm dragons is dragon slayer magic.
    Not necessarily. It was just introduced as the "strongest offensive magic". Clearly that's not entirely true. To blindly say people with equally offensive magics such as God Slayers, Jura, Fairy Glitter, or all of Laxus attacks which aren't directly Dragon Slayer magic would be unable to damage a (weaker) dragon with nothing to base it on (other than failing to damage Acknowlogia, which was also true of the 3 dragon slayers who were there at the time) is a bit of a stretch.
    Last edited by Lozmaster; March 06, 2013 at 02:21 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I will write what I hope will happen in the next chapter between Erza and Kagura:
    Mashima has done a great job in making the fans hate Minerva, at least for me.
    I really hate for this reason I really hope that Minerva will lose in the most humiliating way.
    I really would like if Erza will smash Minerva’s ugly face, just like Rufy smashed CCC face here http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/690/5.
    But since this is really unlikely, I would like if in the next chapter Erza will cut completely Minerva’s clothes, while making her completely naked.

I want this not for the fanservice, even because Minerva suckes, she is really ugly, but because even if I am a man I think than that would be one of the most humiliating thing for a woman (be seen completely naked by many people, obviously under normal circumstances, not for example on the beach).
    Infact I don’t think that it is a case that Flare mentioned it when she was thinking of the best way for humiliate Lucy http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/272/7, then she changed idea because place Raven Tail’s mark on the body on her Fairy Tail’s mark.

What I truly want is that Erza’s first attack with that giant weapon is missed, don’t hurt Minerva, but only near to touch her, Minerva would be able to escape from it in the last moment (cutting her clothes would only means this, that that attack was really near to hit her, but I would be fine even if Minerva would be able to draw back in the last moment).
    Anyways what I am really interested is what will happen after that.
    Infact I want that after escaping the first attack of Erza, Minerva will fall to the ground, then knowing that she would be defeated, she could begin to have scary, just like what happened to Monet in One Piece here http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/687/17 http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/687/18.

In the truth I think it is more likely that this will happened from the second attack of Erza. Infact I think she will avoid the first attack, but then she will fall on the ground, then before Minerva rises again Erza will attack again, this time Minerva will be scared, then she will be really defeated, or otherwise she will collapse or at least she will declare her defeat.
    I think it will happened something like this http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/272/12 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/272/14 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/272/15.
    If as I hope will happen this everything would be really ironic counting what Minerva said here http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/321/13.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MonkeyLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

(yeah I know "freedom of speech"
    Yeah,that's right...End of discussion there also the thing that angers me more is not even the FT's plot!It's the fans,(not actually here)that dont admit and ENDORSE the mistakes and the bad chapters that FT have sometimes!
    Just go through your posts... And then try to ask yourself what you would say, if one was to come up with the same WORDS for your favorite manga...
    I criticized many times OP for very slow pacing and for the not so good arcs like FI or Skypie!Believe me,i dont have problem to accept some thinks.It's not something important lol
    BTW, thank you for spoilering other manga all the time. It completely saves my time reading anything else than Fairy Tail, One Piece, and two or three that I don't discuss on MH.
    When did i spoilered something about other mangas?If i did,sorry!!
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic166772_2.gif

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I don't know how you can consider your self a true fan of Fairy Tail. When you see that this series can become much better and stronger if it just stops repeating it self or the same stuff time over time...that just kill anything....too much of the same thing becomes simply boring.

Fairy Tail can become #1 It has what it takes, but the problem when something major about to happen, like recently the Jura Vs Laxus.....or before Jellal Vs Jura. Mashima really doesn't know how to handle big fights. He made it clear now !

As for Erza second origin release. It was hinted more than one time "Not gonna bother posting link" that she already had her 2nd container unlock...but again he simply ran out of ideas, so he made this...all I read is "Second ***pull release", and that armor ....

So what I hope to see next chapter is the dragons arrival and wipe every1 there....I hope they start with Mavis....She say Gray is not fit to fight Rufu, and Gray "just like always" use his head to find opponents weakness which put him #1 place to be an S-class mage...more than Erza aka wonder woman.

She had no clue who can beat Jura, and lecturing Makarov how it's normal for Laxus to be able to go head to head with Jura.....Makarov really you don't know how strong Laxus is ?

http://www.mangareader.net/135-7223-...apter-108.html
    Dreyar Style

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DR.DOOM's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyLuffy View Post
    All im just sayin is that Laxus and Jura's fight was bad,1st because of its length and 2nd because Jura did nothing to Laxus.The strongest mage in the FTverse just annihilated in one chapter.Mashima have to stop give tittles so easy when he can't justify them...Strongest human in the world my @#$...Also,Hades is alive right?Where is he?

One hit KO fight,immortality of Erza (no matter how many times u hit her and beat her,she has the power of feelings,friendship and anger of her guild TOGETHER.Try to beat it !!!!)and all the same shit!Great chapter!-.-
    You took word from my mouth, now this is what I am talking about. No wonder fairy tail is ending soon.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyLuffy View Post
    So,in FMA for example,Edward have to beat every enemy that he face?NO NO....It's called Fairy Tail,because it has to do with a guild named FT,but that is not a reason to be excessive and abase everything.FT would be the best guild(actually it is now) in the end,everything would be nice,Zeref would be killed or something,but until then,FT have to face some difficulties and not bring everytime the friendship when things getting bad.Thats poor writing.We know already that ALL ft guild members love and fight for their guild until they die BUT they dont have to bring it everytime that they fight and talk.What is it,teletubbies?And of course,all the love and obedience about guilds only apply to FT guild(also,they would love FT too,if they lose sometimes.The One does not preclude the other.)Just no,Minnerva in one pannel explain that she can manipulate everything(an AWESOME and OP power) and in the next panel,Erza hit her like she fight a little girl with no fighting skills...She didn't even tried to avoid it...You know what?I see FT fans to defend FT like it's their life...It is not bad to say that a chapter is bad,or that the manga have some serious problems!

This is exactly What I would rant on FT. I just do not know what all Shounen authors have to bring in friends and feeling in the most crucial fights for no reason.

We do nothing.The fight will be over without me lifting a finger.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrit View Post
    As for Erza second origin release. It was hinted more than one time "Not gonna bother posting link" that she already had her 2nd container unlock...but again he simply ran out of ideas, so he made this...all I read is "Second ***pull release", and that armor ....
    Correction, he hinted more than once that something was different about her Second Origin. Ultear asked why she was unaffected like the rest, and Erza did not answer. Lucy asked why Erza wasn't in the same shape they were in, and Gray speculated that she already had Second Origin. Erza did not confirm. Then throughout the tournament Erza was the only one that was not noted to have gotten stronger, and was not operating at an obviously higher level of power. Taken together that can serve as a hint she already had second origin. It can also serve as a hint of exactly what we got, that she had it but wasn't using it. It raises the questions of "Did Erza have her Second Origin unlocked by Ultear or not? If so, why doesn't she seem to have gotten much stronger?" It does not provide concrete answers. It's foreshadowing. That the foreshadowing turned out to be for something different than you anticipated does not make the result an ***pull.
    Last edited by Krono; March 07, 2013 at 10:49 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MAX_COLA_POWER!'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

@MonkeyLuffy: Hades is currently in his home since Zeref bought a one way ticket to that place (Zeref killed him remember?)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    It raises the questions of "Did Erza have her Second Origin unlocked by Ultear or not? If so, why doesn't she seem to have gotten much stronger?" It does not provide concrete answers. It's foreshadowing. That the foreshadowing turned out to be for something different than you anticipated does not make the result an ***pull.
    You know what? To me it doesn't matter if it was foreshadowed or if she had second origin unlock already...I accept that..I just don't like the direction the plot took to reach this particular point. It was the same pattern as usual; she gets her ass woop out cold..here comes the speech and then BAM!..it's over in a second.. I don't see anything different from this fight and her other fights. That's my problem,even if the conclusion makes sense. The process was the same as (almost )always.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    You know what? To me it doesn't matter if it was foreshadowed or if she had second origin unlock already...I accept that..I just don't like the direction the plot took to reach this particular point. It was the same pattern as usual; she gets her ass woop out cold..here comes the speech and then BAM!..it's over in a second.. I don't see anything different from this fight and her other fights. That's my problem,even if the conclusion makes sense. The process was the same as (almost )always.
    There's nothing wrong with that opinion. What I'm objection to is the claim that something Mashima clearly had laid the groundwork for earlier in the arc being something that he made up on the spot because he wrote himself into a corner. Give the man the credit he's due. There's plenty of criticism to go around without inventing things.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11