Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 107 Discussion/ 108 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 107 Discussion/ 108 Predictions

As long as this arc doesn't set back Shioon's recovery i'm kinda ambivalent about the whole thing. Kinda hard for me to get interested in this fight, which is weird but the truth. I just don't care about the guy he is fighting and the whole rage-mode thing is already old.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I think if Lonewolf went against Elder Kwon only, that even he would have it hard..
    But seeing as there would be 2 other elders, North Star, Immovable wall.. I think unlikely..

Think they get out before the police come...

Though makes one wonder what if the police come and see elder Jun hugging Shion what would happen..?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

man this is dumb shiwoon better land a hit on ryu or I'm going to be pissed he took out a fodder looking character in the supernova in a major hissy fit what a waste of chapter's if that's all he does.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I'm pretty surprised by the way this fight is concluding.

I thought that Saehee would show up and use her innocent love-love power would snap him out of it. But instead it took a hug by his big hairy teacher guy.

Hmmm...not sure how a feel about that.

I have to admit though, that at this point I don't much care "how the fight ends" I just want it to end. Shioon's been fighting the bald brawler for 2 months real-world time. Enough is enough.
    I believe it should have been like an hour or so in Manhwa time. I also thought that the lovely Sahee would be the one to stop but I suppose that would have been Cliche. I did like that it was the elder that grabbed. Its really ballsy of him to be even alive but it really shows such loyalty and love. Touching....

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    man this is dumb shiwoon better land a hit on ryu or I'm going to be pissed he took out a fodder looking character in the supernova in a major hissy fit what a waste of chapter's if that's all he does.
    I think Shiwoon has done already enough to be honest. Enough people have seen him demonstrate his power so the news will be big in the murium circles. Totally backfiring of what the SUC head had expected. Wether he lands a big hit or not is not that important to me right now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

I have to admit though, that at this point I don't much care "how the fight ends" I just want it to end. Shioon's been fighting the bald brawler for 2 months real-world time. Enough is enough.
    its not 2 month by any (real world or manhwa) time in manhwa u can see day didnt change and Ryu enter in chapter 96 so its only 12 chapter so any speed u read its will never take 2 month

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

by fighting Ryu this long he already demonstrate his strength

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

At some future point Dhokerang guy (whatever the beep his name is) will fight against Goomonryong and will be pawned pretty bad. Shioon might witness that fight and it will show a. wicked side of Goomonryong and b. the power differential between Goomonryong and Shioon. Dhokerang (again sorry for the typos) has to be elevated a bit now for plot reasons. Shioon landing a clean hit now would not work in favor of the story. Shioon must still be perceived as weaker.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

And yet we were all hoping that we would get to see one clean hit in bald bitch guess that wont be the case next chap
    At least hoping that his ki-center will be fixed or revived itself cause BOT or some other reason anyways cant wait til friday (

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

everything good with bald dude the only thing i would dislike is if lone wolf decide to train chang ho then i would be piss off
    as how the author like to put him in the story
    Last edited by mup; March 05, 2013 at 10:49 PM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mup View Post
    everything good with bald dude the only thing i would dislike is if lone wolf decide to train chang ho then i would be piss off
    as how the author like to put him in the story
    i would also like that the last time we saw chang ho is last time we saw him and we never saw him again.

i would like if Shioon become powerful and not be perceived as weaker. because now he will have to fight strong opponent if he didnt become powerful then what story we will have Chojin ?? i mean in the end its action manhwa so its main character has to become powerful or this manhwa will become trash dont u think ?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm perfectly fine with the chapter and appreciate what the author seems to be doing for the story and the main character with this arc. It get the feeling that the purpose is to quickly reintroduce the Murim world to Shioon establishing him as a legitimate threat to his enemies and a force to be respected throughout the Murim. Apparently the arc is also serving as a crash course training arc for Shioon in his own school's techniques.

As for Elder Jun unlike other stories where the character is dead and buried Elder Jun was only presumed dead. Even in real life there have been instances of professionals pronouncing individuals dead only to later learn that the "deceased" still had life in them. I don't think it would be too far fetched to learn that Elder Jun, who is one of the top four masters of the most fearsome clan in murim, was actually in a deep meditative state that not only slowed his circulatory functions to prevent himself from bleeding out, but was also replenishing his ki to heal himself and regain his strength.  Also considering that he was quick enough to react to the explosion and protect Shioon, it is within the realm of possibility, as a murim master, for him to also protect himself in some unknown manner.         

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4ghost View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with the chapter and appreciate what the author seems to be doing for the story and the main character with this arc. It get the feeling that the purpose is to quickly reintroduce the Murim world to Shioon establishing him as a legitimate threat to his enemies and a force to be respected throughout the Murim. Apparently the arc is also serving as a crash course training arc for Shioon in his own school's techniques.

As for Elder Jun unlike other stories where the character is dead and buried Elder Jun was only presumed dead. Even in real life there have been instances of professionals pronouncing individuals dead only to later learn that the "deceased" still had life in them. I don't think it would be too far fetched to learn that Elder Jun, who is one of the top four masters of the most fearsome clan in murim, was actually in a deep meditative state that not only slowed his circulatory functions to prevent himself from bleeding out, but was also replenishing his ki to heal himself and regain his strength.  Also considering that he was quick enough to react to the explosion and protect Shioon, it is within the realm of possibility, as a murim master, for him to also protect himself in some unknown manner.         
    same here from all those guy, u r the one said something good....

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

dude now that doesn't really matter.. a 17 year old(Shiwoon) with a fixed broker ki center receive two powerful blow from bald ryu, wake up like if nothing happen and still taking out an overwhelming power. that more then enough for me for now, one thing u can be sure when those lil captains have to fight against shiwoon they going to think 1000 times to fight a monster like shiwoon..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

in the end there is a possibility of bald guy switching sides since shiwoon is the new unwol i think that he will see that shioon is the future and the only man who can restore the honour of his beloved school that crumbled thus he will teach shioon as long as he promises to re create the school once the saga with the 9ad disciple finishes which is his master

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dominicanboy100 View Post
    dude now that doesn't really matter.. a 17 year old(Shiwoon) with a fixed broker ki center receive two powerful blow from bald ryu, wake up like if nothing happen and still taking out an overwhelming power. that more then enough for me for now, one thing u can be sure when those lil captains have to fight against shiwoon they going to think 1000 times to fight a monster like shiwoon..
    yea let's go with that he gets beat up really badly but ooo noo lets fear him he can stand up when he gets curb stop by ryu i like that logic

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    in the end there is a possibility of bald guy switching sides since shiwoon is the new unwol i think that he will see that shioon is the future and the only man who can restore the honour of his beloved school that crumbled thus he will teach shioon as long as he promises to re create the school once the saga with the 9ad disciple finishes which is his master
    umm i don't even think that's going to happen he thought the fight was over did you not see him walking away not once but twice from shiwoon he thought he killed him TWICE
    Last edited by blennz; March 06, 2013 at 11:58 PM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the new chapter is going to be like the end of the original breaker. Shioon fights, gets pwn'd. Wakes up in the hospital to have to be told what happened and how he got there. And Ha-ill will be the person to do it while giving him a really good stink eye.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4