Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: SPOILER: Kurapika's reappearance question

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member zzigg's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SPOILER: Kurapika's reappearance question

hhhhhhhh that would be awkward
    +
    i see the condition convincing...i mean try to live your whole life with that thing attached to you

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Removing aura is difficult but it's not like Alluka's wishes where you have to pay as much (if not more) than what the user originally did. The two characters with such ability so far clearly pays less than whatever the original guy has to do to place the aura. In the case of Abegane I think it's fair. Either he completes whatever normally is needed to remove it, or he figures out a way to kill whoever used that ability. Again, given the rarity of his ability, it's not very hard to get the 'killing' done, as since his ability type is one of the rarest available he can simply make up stuff on what has to be done about the said beast (e.g. need to remove it in X days or it comes back) and because it's so rare, no one's going to risk calling his bluff and will have to do what he says. Of course if he doesn't feel that inconveniced by the beast he can simply start a zoo or something, but certainly whoever asked for his help is going to do everything they can to kill the original guy who made such condition simply because Abegane can lie about his ability.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nommie's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GingFuriksu View Post
    Maybe the reason they haven't fought yet is because when Chrollo got his chain removed, the Spiders ambushed Hisoka and forced him to retreat ? I know Chrollo wouldn't order something like that but the Spiders would do something like that regardless.
    Probably this, during CA arc we didn't see Nobunaga, Machi, Franklin and Coltopi fighting Zazan and co. Perhaps they're following and protecting Chrollo without showing up to him until the chain is removed.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

one thing is for sure togashi definitely left the door open for us to speculate !!! i did skip ahead and read chapter 339, even though it had no text and it seemed that kurapika

was having some type of funeral service to honor the fallen members of the kurta clan. so maybe that is why he didnt answer leorios call

of course having not read the previous arc(s) yet, i am an ignorant noob right now, so my idea can be taken with a grain of salt

but him being dressed in the tux does tell me maybe he is making his own way through the underworld, my guess would be that after neon lost her power, the nostrada

family was about to crumble, and he either took over the lead to find new sources of revenue that didnt involve neon, or he started his own mob family in order to obtain

access to more of the scarlet eyes

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nommie's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what happened to Neon and her dad after YorkShin. Without her ability, her dad is no longer have any influence within mafia community and we know there are people who dislike him...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nommie View Post
    I wonder what happened to Neon and her dad after YorkShin. Without her ability, her dad is no longer have any influence within mafia community and we know there are people who dislike him...
    yes it would be my guess that the family started to lose power and money, and thus had to seek out other sources of revenue and maybe even collapsed

(all speculation btw)

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4