Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 134 Discussion/135 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 134 Discussion/135 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 134 Spoilers

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Dan'a flashback: teammates all died.
    Last panel: a new fisherman talking about the power of the thorn that they've prepared.
    Hwa Ryun: few slayers and elders are aiming to get Viole under his control. Win this Gongbang battle for us (bet between Hwa force and other faction. Winner gets to climb with Viole).
    Cassano: let's go to Gongbang to meet Sophia

Note: none of these are direct translations. They're just summaries.
    Quote Quote:
    Koon: We'll we win the Gongbang tournament. He says the odds of them winning is... 100% They won't lose to an eyeball-ghost Zahard's princess nor a flimsy slayer candidate.
    Quote Quote:
    Hwa Ryun says that because she's a guide, she can go anywhere.
    She also says that she's helping FUG at the moment.
    Credit to LaFa on Batoto
    Last edited by abc1233; March 03, 2013 at 09:57 AM.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, so Hwa Ryun explains everything to Koon (including about Jinsung), Wangnan appears and I guess Koon calms down, and then Wangnan and the rest say that they'll support Koon 100%. We also get a quick story about Rachel standing over the injured Dan and then a backstory about Dan climbing the Tower, plus Dan seems okay with it all.

Hwa Ryun summoned out her staff without moving, so that was impressive as we've yet to see that happen.

I'm confused on that bit with those six shadowed figures in Hwa Ryun's speech. Is that supposed to be Baam's new team with XiaXia?

We seem to see Karaka (with a new mask) at the end of the chapter, plus some red Shinsoo around Baam's hand. I'm not sure if that's supposed to imply that Baam can activate the demon (whatever you want to call it) and that he made that slash on that wall.

Spoiler show

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Hmm, so Hwa Ryun explains everything to Koon (including about Jinsung), Wangnan appears and I guess Koon calms down, and then Wangnan and the rest say that they'll support Koon 100%. We also get a quick story about Rachel standing over the injured Dan and then a backstory about Dan climbing the Tower, plus Dan seems okay with it all.

Hwa Ryun summoned out her staff without moving, so that was impressive as we've yet to see that happen.

I'm confused on that bit with those six shadowed figures in Hwa Ryun's speech. Is that supposed to be Baam's new team with XiaXia?

We seem to see Karaka (with a new mask) at the end of the chapter, plus some red Shinsoo around Baam's hand. I'm not sure if that's supposed to imply that Baam can activate the demon (whatever you want to call it) and that he made that slash on that wall.
    I believe those figures are the elders that Hwa Ryun was talking about who want to bring Baam under their control. As for the new mask, we only saw the mask of the tall guy and I believe Karaka is pretty small, wouldn't be surprised if the guy is Poken or just another slayer.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess my attempt to read the chapter without being able to read Korean kind of failed today, because I totally thought that that was supposed to be an odd looking version of Karaka, not a new character.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    I believe those figures are the elders that Hwa Ryun was talking about who want to bring Baam under their control. As for the new mask, we only saw the mask of the tall guy and I believe Karaka is pretty small, wouldn't be surprised if the guy is Poken or just another slayer.
    Ah, well, that would make more sense. The question then asks where YHS and Ha Jinsung stand. Do they just serve one of the Elders or perhaps Luslec himself? These are just things I'm thinking about. We do know that Karaka was supposed to be Ha Jinsung's subordinate, even though Karaka's a Slayer and Ha Jinsung isn't. Admittedly, Jinsung's a high level High Ranker and Karaka's just a Ranker.

It could be Poken, that's true, although SIU told us in an afterword that originally Karaka wasn't supposed to hide his face. Unless he's just going to have all of the Slayers wear masks from now on.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Did you notice that in the first panel, Horyang's wing is visible, but then in the panel where Horyang is standing up and we can see Casssano's wing while they're talking, Horyang's wing isn't present? I think it goes back into how the art in this chapter is a bit lackluster, other than Hwa Ryun, who looked more detailed than ever, plus her hair had an even redder sheen than usual.

Spoiler show

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if Koon will betray Wangnan's team. He already betrayed the team he was in during the hide and seek test in favour of his true team, so maybe he'll do the same again and allow Lesoo's team to win so that FUG is forced to allow Baam to climb with them, at which point he'll rejoin the S1 team.

I guess my attempt to read the chapter without being able to read Korean kind of failed today, because I totally thought that that was supposed to be an odd looking version of Karaka, not a new character.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Ah, well, that would make more sense. The question then asks where YHS and Ha Jinsung stand. Do they just serve one of the Elders or perhaps Luslec himself? These are just things I'm thinking about. We do know that Karaka was supposed to be Ha Jinsung's subordinate, even though Karaka's a Slayer and Ha Jinsung isn't. Admittedly, Jinsung's a high level High Ranker and Karaka's just a Ranker.

It could be Poken, that's true, although SIU told us in an afterword that originally Karaka wasn't supposed to hide his face. Unless he's just going to have all of the Slayers wear masks from now on.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Did you notice that in the first panel, Horyang's wing is visible, but then in the panel where Horyang is standing up and we can see Casssano's wing while they're talking, Horyang's wing isn't present? I think it goes back into how the art in this chapter is a bit lackluster, other than Hwa Ryun, who looked more detailed than ever, plus her hair had an even redder sheen than usual.
    Yeah, I think SIU sacrificed some areas of the art to make Hwa Ryun look more awesome than usual

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

man, lot going on in this chapter, happy to see my favorite red head is back, even if she is a nut job of some sort. And the last panel with the dude in the iron mask and that huge slash behind baam was awesome. Guessing from the shinoo in his hand I think he made the slash.

Can't wait for a translation!
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

man i feel u guys, i feel yo(ran and novick just drinking juice box) when sui messes our head

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 134 Discussion/135 Predictions

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I was in the middle of reading the chapter and the server's capacity was overloaded again...

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Hmm...Your theory may be right, abc, although I'll wait for confirmation of a better tl.

This page says that Hwa Ryun's a regular, although it probably implies that she's a high floor regular based on how she summoned her staff without moving or anything.

Perhaps Evan just knows all of the Guides then.

Spoiler show

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I was in the middle of reading the chapter and the server's capacity was overloaded again...

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Hmm...Your theory may be right, abc, although I'll wait for confirmation of a better tl.

This page says that Hwa Ryun's a regular, although it probably implies that she's a high floor regular based on how she summoned her staff without moving or anything.

Perhaps Evan just knows all of the Guides then.
    It does seem to imply that she was either nothing prior to being on the 2nd floor or she is a higher floor regular, but yeah we'll need a better translation. Always feels good to be right (well, somewhat)

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

i''ll be annoyed if baam in the end choose to climb the tower with wangan team,,,,,,,,,i want princess androssi and hatsu the halbok......

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't see Koon's current team (Baam's old team) winning this. I can see Leesoo's team winning and then Koon joining them or something.

Spoiler show

Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't see Koon's current team (Baam's old team) winning this. I can see Leesoo's team winning and then Koon joining them or something.
    yeah you right i think koon will do the same as hide and seek and let his 1st team to win b.c in the end all of this sacrifice baam has done was for his first team and first freinds he made

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast